|Register||Groups||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read||Connect with Facebook|
Forum Home - The Guys' Rules
|LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|10-17-2007, 05:10 PM||#1|
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !
The Guys' Rules
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down Finally, the guys' side of the story. (I must admit, it's pretty good.) We always hear "the rules" From the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules!
Please note.. these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
1. Men ARE not mind readers.
1 Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem . See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1 Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !
They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?
There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !
Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !
There's a chance you might not like me ,
but there's a bigger
chance I won't care
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Why do guys???????||nah||Games and Polls||171||01-21-2009 03:58 PM|
|Un-written rules of the drum||DungHill||Southern Singing||36||03-19-2007 12:22 AM|
|How can I get the guys to leave me messages?||Ojibwa_gal||Introductions||18||05-27-2006 10:03 PM|
|Guys and Gals - "just friends"||superndngyrl||Games and Polls||74||10-01-2004 07:56 PM|
|do you guys remember flat fringe?||VIP4life||Fancy Shawl Dancing||12||06-23-2003 08:34 PM|
Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.
Join PowWows.com Today!
Your Guide to Native American Pow Wows Since 1996
Enjoy the benefits of being a member of PowWows.com!
Add your Pow Wow to our Calendar
Share your photos and videos
Play games, enter contests, and much more!
Pow Wow Calendar Search
- Native American Jobs
- Native American Colleges and Universities
- Native American Tribes
- Resources for Scouts
- Resources for Students and Teachers
- Resources for 1st Pow Wow Visitors