Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor A Kiowa, Sioux and a Comanche... A Kiowa, Sioux and a Comanche...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-20-2004, 06:07 PM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
foxnationwoman has a brilliant futurefoxnationwoman has a brilliant futurefoxnationwoman has a brilliant futurefoxnationwoman has a brilliant futurefoxnationwoman has a brilliant futurefoxnationwoman has a brilliant futurefoxnationwoman has a brilliant futurefoxnationwoman has a brilliant future
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Smile A Kiowa, Sioux and a Comanche...

Three Indian men, a Kiowa, a Sioux and a Comanche, were out riding in the car when it crashed into a tree. Before anyone knows it, the three men found themselves standing before the pearly gates of Heaven, where St. Peter and the Devil were standing nearby.

"Gentlemen," the Devil started, "Due to the fact that Heaven is now overcrowded, therefore St. Peter has agreed to limit the number of people entering Heaven. If anyone of you can ask me a question which I don't know or cannot answer, Then you're worthy enough to go to Heaven; if not, then you'll come with me to hell."

The Kiowa then stepped up, "OK, give me the most comprehensive report on Socrates' teachings." With a snap of his finger, a stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The Kiowa reads it and concluded it was correct. "Then, go to hell!" With another snap of his finger, the Kiowa disappeared.

The Sioux then asked, "Give me the most complicated formula you can ever think of!" With a snap of his finger, another stack of paper appeared next to the Devil. The Sioux reads it and reluctantly agreed it was correct. "Then, go to hell!" With another snap of his finger, the Sioux disappeared too.

The Comanche then stepped forward and said, "Bring me a chair!" The Devil brought forward a chair. "Drill 7 holes on the seat." The Devil did just that. The Comanche then sat on the chair and let out a very loud fart. Standing up, he asked, "Which hole did my fart come out from?" The Devil inspected the seat and said, "The third hole from the right." "Wrong," said the Comanche, "it's from my asshole." And the Comanche goes to Heaven.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:45 AM   #2
a.k.a Numunu1971

Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Kio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond reputeKio-Manche has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 50.00
I like it

Goot one!
Old 05-09-2004, 05:14 PM   #3
I don't do this for fun!

TacO5000 has a reputation beyond repute
TacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond reputeTacO5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 232.00
Savings: 1.00
HaHahahah
came out Tha butt hole
Old 05-09-2004, 10:00 PM   #4
bl@ckfoothoney

.....'''LMaO GOOT ONE ....GOOT ONE
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2004, 10:02 PM   #5
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2004, 01:04 AM   #6
skeeterbug

eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
eucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond reputeeucheefolife has a reputation beyond repute
:rofl2: :rofl2:

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly??

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****
eucheefolife is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2004, 01:07 AM   #7
Like my new toy?

Privateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 30.00
Savings: 1.00
Rotflmoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Privateer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2004, 09:08 PM   #8
Teen Dancer

Lakota_Lady is a glorious beacon of light
Credits: 755.51
:good&evil
Lakota_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2004, 11:42 AM   #9
SaPoNi4LiFe

SaponiMami is a jewel in the rough
LOL!! funny
SaponiMami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2005, 05:09 PM   #10
Koi Mah-yee

Tsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond reputeTsogoudle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 320.00
Survey says.................................pffffffffffft tttttttttt.
Tsogoudle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2005, 09:21 PM   #11
Grass Dance Bum

crow_reza is a jewel in the rough
LMAO!!!!........WOOHOO!!! I give that one a "REALLY GOOT ONE!!!" I liked that one.
Old 02-24-2005, 09:28 AM   #12
#1 Sooner Fan

blkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond reputeblkjack_daisy has a reputation beyond repute
Phew!
Lol!!!
blkjack_daisy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2005, 01:28 PM   #13
Notoriou'sly'

La + * Mom is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 180.00