PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Jokes and Humor (http://forums.powwows.com/f54/)
-   -   Making coffee ... (http://forums.powwows.com/f54/making-coffee-27931/)

Plenty Fox 07-13-2005 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
Q: How do you ensure that a singing group that never strays far from their lead singer's monotone stays out of a contest?

A: Use a band reject filter!

(A band reject filter cuts out a range (band) of frequencies from a signal, so a group that didn't have a wide range of pitches could easily be completely removed from a signal with a band reject filter.)

Hey Techno! You lost me on this one, you got way to TECHNO for me! HUGS!!!

xTekno 07-13-2005 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plenty Fox & Proud
A Big "O"!!

That's why low-level programs are in 1's and 0's.

xTekno 07-13-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plenty Fox & Proud
Hey Techno! You lost me on this one, you got way to TECHNO for me! HUGS!!!

Don't worry about it ... now back to the wall-papering.

Ginger 07-14-2005 02:07 AM

Making coffee in the morning is mmmm good,and I really like to fishing in the afternoon :lol:

xTekno 07-14-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
Making coffee in the morning is mmmm good,and I really like to fishing in the afternoon :lol:

... ahem ... I think I need a fresh pot of coffee ...

Ginger 07-14-2005 10:14 PM

:board_yu:

xTekno 07-15-2005 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger
:board_yu:

Want some cream with that?

Ginger 07-15-2005 02:52 AM

:hysterica
yes please and lots of it!!

xTekno 07-15-2005 11:32 AM

Sorry, one tablespoon at a time!

xTekno 07-29-2005 08:19 PM

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A Microsoft analyst has won an annual contest celebrating bad writing by comparing fixing carburetors to fondling a woman's breasts.

"As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg carburetors in his vintage Triumph Spitfire, highly functional yet pleasingly formed, perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for experienced hands, the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be inspected and adjusted as described in chapter seven of the shop manual," went Dan McKay's winning entry in the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest.

McKay, 43, of North Dakota was said by organizers on Thursday to be visiting China "perhaps to escape notoriety for his dubious literary achievement." He wins $250.

Plenty Fox 07-29-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A Microsoft analyst has won an annual contest celebrating bad writing by comparing fixing carburetors to fondling a woman's breasts.

"As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual Stromberg carburetors in his vintage Triumph Spitfire, highly functional yet pleasingly formed, perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for experienced hands, the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be inspected and adjusted as described in chapter seven of the shop manual," went Dan McKay's winning entry in the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest.

McKay, 43, of North Dakota was said by organizers on Thursday to be visiting China "perhaps to escape notoriety for his dubious literary achievement." He wins $250.

AHA! Will the real DAN MCKAY please STAND UP!!

Techno, you devil, you!

:angel:

Plenty Fox 07-29-2005 09:36 PM

Of course, it is perfectly acceptable for me to compare a man's 'hydraulics' with McPherson struts, made from steel with a teflon filled nickel coating which reduces friction by 25%. Available in single, double or triple configurations.....

Joe's Dad 07-30-2005 02:26 AM

Reading this thread makes me sweat!!!:rofl:

I'm going to make a pot of coffee!

Plenty Fox 07-30-2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Reading this thread makes me sweat!!!:rofl:

I'm going to make a pot of coffee!

Pour me a cup?

xTekno 07-30-2005 07:34 PM

open up and let it drip in!

Plenty Fox 07-30-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
open up and let it drip in!

Only if I can have a little of that dark brown sugar with it! Don't forget the swizzle stick!

xTekno 09-30-2005 12:49 AM

Anyone ready for a good hot one?

nt_inuk 09-30-2005 12:59 AM

uuuuuuuuuuum
just how hot?
:lo:

xTekno 09-30-2005 01:19 AM

So hot that Alaskan ice couldn't cool it!

Ginger 09-30-2005 07:14 AM

Morning! I would like it, with a little extra hot on the side


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC