Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree115Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor Making coffee ... Making coffee ...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2009, 01:20 AM   #841
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantRainbowDevilDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Eagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond reputeEagle Plumes has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 32,425.79
Savings: 1.00
Im sorry you lost me after grind lol..
Old 08-24-2009, 12:05 AM   #842
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 137,123.84
I don't drink coffee any more. I just like to stir it!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2009, 06:50 AM   #843
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
3x 3x timmies
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #844
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,253.59
Savings: 682.75
It's time for a coffee with a kick. A little Kahlua, a little Irish cream, a little Ammaretto. Stir gently and sip slowly..... yummmmm
BODEBEA BAY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2009, 09:00 AM   #845
Pow Wow Visitor

olla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond reputeolla86 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
MAKING COFFEE is like making love to a beautiful woman. It's got to be hot. You've got to take your time. You've got to stir gently, and firmly. You've got to grind your beans until they squeak. And then you put in the milk.

LAYING A CARPET is like making love to a beautiful woman. You check the dimensions, lay her out on the floor, pin her down, and nail her, then walk all over her. If you're adventurous - like me - you might like to try an underlay.

HANGING WALLPAPER is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. Clean all the relevant surfaces, spread her out on the table, cover her with paste, and stick her up. Then you clean your brush, light your pipe, stand back and admire your handiwork.

PUTTING UP A TENT is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You rent her, unzip the door, put up your pole and slip in to the old bag.

WASHING A CAR is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You've got to caress the bodywork. Breathe softly and gently. And give every inch of it your loving attention. And make sure you've got a nice wet sponge.

BEING IN THERAPY is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. You get on the couch, string 'em along with some half-lies and evasions, probe some deep dark holes, and then hand over all your money.

BEING IN A CRASH
Going to the brink of death and back, in a nine-car pile-up on a dual carriageway, is very much like making love to a beautiful woman. First of all, brace yourself, hold on tight - particularly if it's a rear-ender. And pray you make contact with her twin airbags as soon as possible.

GOING FISHING was very much like making love to a beautiful woman.

First of all, clean and inspect your tackle, carefully pull back your rod cover, and remove any dirt or grunge that may have built up whilst not in use. Then, extend your rod to its full length, and check that there are no kinks or any wear. Particularly at the base, where the grip is usually applied.

Make sure you've got a decent float, the appropriate bait, and that there's plenty of shot in your bag.

An excellent words! My boyfriend is agree with everything! Clever thoughts!: thumbsup:
Old 08-26-2009, 09:07 AM   #846
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
BODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond reputeBODEBEA BAY has a reputation beyond repute
Time for morning coffee. 1st the kind you drink from a cup, then the kind you stir slowly........
Old 08-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #847
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,516.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Who wants hot coffee???
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #848
Powwows Gathering

Yaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond repute
Yaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond reputeYaquila has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
Who wants hot coffee???
I DO................
Yaquila is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2009, 02:24 AM   #849
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Dang...I feel like stirring a hot cup of coffee to a frothy, foamy, creamy explosion RIGHT now!!!

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 08-28-2009, 01:48 PM   #850
Head Dancer

caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
JD, don't you know enjoying coffee that late will keep you 'up' half the night???

caity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 01:22 AM   #851
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by caity View Post
JD, don't you know enjoying coffee that late will keep you 'up' half the night???

Half the night?????

I want to be up the 'hole' night...just stirring and stirring!!!

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 08-30-2009, 12:35 PM   #852
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
Almost time for a little Afternoon Delight. A little expresso goes a longggggg way about now! Oh My. Did I say that.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #853
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by BODEBEA BAY View Post
Almost time for a little Afternoon Delight. A little expresso goes a longggggg way about now! Oh My. Did I say that.
That's OK we understand.

What's been exciting a lot of people at powwow is the convienance we now have with coffee. Some of those ladies love in right in the can!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 02:14 PM   #854
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
It's not just the coffee at the powwows TKMJ is at that helps the ladies keep the beat thru the night. It's the sound system. I've heard ya'll at many of the powwows. By the time you guys are done the beat is ingrained in every cell of the body. Keeps the sippin' & stirring going 'All Night Long'.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #855
Eskimo wannabe

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
vBActivity Stats
Achievements Happy 10th AnniversaryHappy 5th AnniversaryEverybody Loves Me!Posting GodThe Popular One
Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
neling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond reputeneling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Plumes View Post
I like lots of sugars with my coffee wink oh wait just what type of sugars are we talking about? lol..
Both kinds. *wink, wink*
neling4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #856
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
Don't forget the cream with all that sugar!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #857
Head Dancer

caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
caity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond reputecaity has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions View Post
What's been exciting a lot of people at powwow is the convienance we now have with coffee. Some of those ladies love in right in the can!

caity is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 11:24 PM   #858
Crafter-Vendor

Items Treasure Chest
Quote:
Originally Posted by caity View Post

roflmao
Old 08-31-2009, 04:21 PM   #859
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by BODEBEA BAY View Post
It's not just the coffee at the powwows TKMJ is at that helps the ladies keep the beat thru the night. It's the sound system. I've heard ya'll at many of the powwows. By the time you guys are done the beat is ingrained in every cell of the body. Keeps the sippin' & stirring going 'All Night Long'.
The sound system runs of coffee. Just like us NDNs. If you want it in the can nice and cold, I'll unzip my thermos cooler and give it to ya!

Then you can say, " I got a big one from the sound guy right in the can!"

BTW: I'll be doing sound at Gallopolis, Ohio this weekend and up in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio near Akron next weekend. All I gotta do is unzip the thermos cooler, shake it up and you can have it in the can! You can feel the Buck of the Stars energizing you for the next dance!!! !

Hot or cold, It's all good!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 04:35 PM   #860
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,516.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions View Post
The sound system runs of coffee. Just like us NDNs. If you want it in the can nice and cold, I'll unzip my thermos cooler and give it to ya!

Then you can say, " I got a big one from the sound guy right in the can!"

BTW: I'll be doing sound at Gallopolis, Ohio this weekend and up in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio near Akron next weekend. All I gotta do is unzip the thermos cooler, shake it up and you can have it in the can! You can feel the Buck of the Stars energizing you for the next dance!!! !

Hot or cold, It's all good!

Absolutely!! Good strong hot coffee brings out the nice sharp highs and full deep tight bottoms!!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links