Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor a nuk, i almost fell off my stool................. a nuk, i almost fell off my stool.................

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2005, 01:12 PM   #1
BeadingDiva

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking a nuk, i almost fell off my stool.................

BIA Firemen
An Apache, a Pawnee and a Hopi escaped the burning BIA building by climbing up to the roof. The BIA firemen were on the street below, holding a blanket .

The firemen yelled to the Apache, "Jump! Jump! It's your only chance to survive!"
The Apache jumped and SQUISH! The BIA firemen yanked the blanket out from under him. The Apache slammed into the sidewalk.

The Pawnee stepped forward.
"C'mon! Jump! You gotta jump!" yelled the BIA firemen to him.
"Oh no! You're gonna pull the blanket away!" said the Pawnee.
"No! It's Apaches we can't stand! We're OK with Pawnees!"
"OK," said the Pawnee, and he jumped.
SQUISH! The BIA firemen yanked the blanket away, and the Pawnee is flattened on the pavement like a pancake.

Finally, the Hopi steps up to the edge of the roof.
Again, the firemen yelled, "Jump! You have to jump!"
"No way! You're just gonna pull the blanket away!" yelled the Hopi.
"No! Really! You have to jump! It's only Apaches and Pawnees we hate! We won't pull the blanket away from you! We promise! Now jump! Hurry!"

"Look," the Hopi says. "Nothing you say is gonna convince me that you're not gonna pull the blanket away! So what I want you to do is put the blanket down, and back away from
it..."
beading_4_ndnz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2005, 08:08 PM   #2
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 1.00

Was he a Blond Hopi??

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2005, 10:39 PM   #3
Senior Dancer

Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Siouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxper_Bunz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 397.00
Savings: 0.00
good one....
Siouxper_Bunz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links