Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor This One Is Crazy! This One Is Crazy!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2006, 11:39 AM   #1
#1 STUNNA

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Steady Rollin is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up This One Is Crazy!

Two Navajo couples were playing Navajo Ten one evening. Bahe
accidentally dropped some cards on the dirt hogan floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Chizzy's
wife Rita wasn't wearing any underwear under her navajo dress!

Shocked by this, Bahe upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the hogan table and emerged red-faced. Later, Bahe went outside to get some freshair. Chizzy's wife followed outside and asked, "Did you see anything that you liked under there?" Surprised by her boldness,
Bahe courageously admitted that, well indeed he did. She said, " Well, you can have it but it will cost you 500 dollar's.

After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and morals of this offer, Bahe confirms that he
is interested. She tells him that since her husband Chizzy works swingshift Friday afternoons and Bahe doesn't, Bahe should be at her Hogan around 2 p.m.D.S.T Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled aound, Bahe showed up at Chizzy's Hogan at 2 p.m. sharp and after paying Rita the agreed sum of 500 dollar's they went to her sheepskin and closed their transaction, as agreed. Bahe quickly dressed and left.

As usual, Chizzy came home from work at 10 p.m. and upon entering the hogan, asked his wife abruptly. Hey sho' "Did Bahe come by Our place this afternoon?" With a lump in her throat Rita answered " Um Why yes, he did stop by for only for a few minutes this afternoon." Her heart
nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, "And did he give you 500 dollar's".

In terror she assumed that somehow he had found out and after mustering her best navajo poker face, replied, "Um Well, yes, in fact he did give me 500 dollar's".

Chizzy, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, "Good, I was hoping he did. Bahe came by the Plant today and borrowed 500 dollar's from me. He promised me he'd stop by our place this evening on his way home and pay me back."

Now THAT, My friends, is a Navajo poker player.