Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xTekno

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor One day in the restroom One day in the restroom

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
July 20, 2012

Items PresentDevilElephantTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 74,832.79
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
One day in the restroom

A Harvard man and a Yale man are at the urinal when a Navajo man comes in and takes a stall. The Harvard man and the Yale man finish and zip up.

The Harvard man proceeds to the sink to wash his hands. When he finished with a lot of soup and water, he tears off a small piece of paper towel and says "At Hah-vahd they teach us to wash our hands after we urinate. Then I learned how to use as little paper as possible to be a green citizen".

The Yale man gets to the sink and barely runs his hands under the water and proceeds to wipe his hands. He says "At Yale they teach us to not only to wash our hands after we urinate, but to also use as little water as possible to help conserve our natural resources".

Meanwhile, the Navajo man finishes up and immediately makes for the exit after he zips up. He looks back at the Harvard man and the Yale nan and says "At the BIA school they teach us not to piss on our hands."
windanncer likes this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 46,352.95
Savings: 0.00
Haha...reminds me of a funny story about my son when he was first learning to stand to use the bathroom...I would always ask him if he washed his hands when he finished...well one day he left the door open while he was doing his business...he was just standing with his hands on his hips looking out the window...I laughed and said, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? He informed me that as long as you dont touch it, you dont have to wash your hands...LMAO!! I can't remember how old he was, but I know he was just a little guy....LOL...Kids say the funniest things!
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
ooooohhhhmmmmmmmmmgeeeeeeeeeee NEVA.....hahahahahhaaha. I think both stories where good....lol

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 46,352.95
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
ooooohhhhmmmmmmmmmgeeeeeeeeeee NEVA.....hahahahahhaaha. I think both stories where good....lol
I forgot to mention the really funny part, when he turned as I walked by and said, WHAT ARE YOU DOING...hence the no hands...so yeah...MESSY MESSY....LOL
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links