Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By alumphfres

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor Why... Why...

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2018, 01:17 PM   #1
Northern Trad Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
alumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond repute
alumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond reputealumphfres has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,389.64
Savings: 0.00
Why...

I am 66 years old, and I have so many unanswered questions!!!!

I still haven't found out who let the Dogs Out...where's the beef...how to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps...why do all flavors of fruit loops taste exactly the same, or how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop......why eggs are packaged in a flimsy paper carton, but batteries are secured in plastic that's tough as nails; yet light bulbs are in a flimsy carton... Ever buy scissors? You need scissors to cut into the packaging of scissors... I still don't understand why there is Braille on drive up ATM's or why "abbreviated" is such a long word; or why is there a D in 'fridge' but not in refrigerator... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" - where's that extra penny going... why does The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what is Victoria's secret? ....and what would you do for a Klondike bar and you know as soon as you bite into it, it falls apart...and why do we drive on Parkways and park on Driveways? Do you really think I am this witty?? ... I actually got this from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's, uncle's cousin's, baby momma's doctor who lived next door to an old class mate's mail man...
alumphfres is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links