Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor WHY some MEN FALL FLAT! oh, pleaze, read on.... WHY some MEN FALL FLAT! oh, pleaze, read on....

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #1
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,323.85
Savings: 1.00
Arrow WHY some MEN FALL FLAT! oh, pleaze, read on....

How many men does it take to open a beer?
FOUR...1 who says...'duh, gee, we’re otta beer'...2 says...'duh, yeah!......who’s gonna go git some?'....4 says...'*BURP*'...(which means “im too dang drunk... you go get it)... 3 says...’im back with the beer!’..(who has already opened one to drink while driving back)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you. YOU SAID IT BUDDY! AND cos her man already cant support HER!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink. TRUE, TRUE....but its BEER than has made he change
How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
When she starts a sentence with "A man once told me...” WELL, lets think on that...a beer drinkin slob, too lazy to do it himself....told HER how do to it...uh, yeah.
How do you fix a woman's watch?
You don't. There is a clock on the oven. AND YOU WONDER WHY THE MEAL IS BURNT? OR LATE??
Why do men fart more than women?
Because THEY DRINK TOO MUCH BEER!
If your dog is barking at the back door, and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
IT BETTER BE THE WIFE....or its YOU who will be in the DOG’S HOUSE!besides, DUFUS.....remember.....ya sent her for the beer?!
What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?
A GROUP OF MEN!
I married a Miss Right.
I just didn't know her first name was Always. **LAUGHIN** what...you thought you could ever be CORRECT, just by getting married?
Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%.
It's called a Wedding Cake. No..they're called C..H..I..L..D..R..E..N.. cuz youre all too lazy a$$ed to REALLY help care for them.
Why do men die before their wives?
They want to. well, if thats the way you feel about it.....
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy. **LAUGHIN BIG TIME!!** who ever said we wanted to come DOWN to your level any way? oh yeah...TECHNO!! **laughin even more**
In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.
Then God created Man and rested.
Then God created Woman.
Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.SAYS YOU!.....by the way...any of you MARRIED ‘men’ who acted positive towards what TECHNO wrote here....ya’ll can thank TECHNO in da mornin..when ya wake up with the dog in the dogs house.**laughin**.....oh, and boyfriends who also agreed, DITTO!

Last edited by APACHEFIRE; 12-22-2011 at 08:32 PM..
APACHEFIRE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
outnumbered

Items 49 AccessElephantCakePresent
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,630.70
Savings: 0.00
GOLLY MS AF! You gotta axe ta grind? LOL!
comadre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
APACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond reputeAPACHEFIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
nope....it was TECHNO who asked the questions....ah just answred them from a womans point of view...and you know it! oh i saw you there C-MOM...**laughin**

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
"Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
"I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
"Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
"Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**
Old 12-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20,802.32
Oh Yeah ApacheFire--set em straight!!!
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2011, 11:25 PM   #5
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
Oh Yeah ApacheFire--set em straight!!!
thanks...MUSKRAT....at least YOUR not a traitor....or are you...hey, are you male or femlae??/ let me go check your profile..brb
Old 12-22-2011, 11:49 PM   #6
Senior Dancer

muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Female, bout same situation as you xcept boyfriend is back for time being anyway....
Old 12-23-2011, 12:00 AM   #7
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Female, bout same situation as you xcept boyfriend is back for time being anyway....
how do you know what MY situation is like?

**laughin**
Old 12-23-2011, 12:42 AM   #8
Senior Dancer

From your bio, by situation I mean female, about the same age, grown kids. I'm divorced, so I'm technically single though in a relationship. Sorry if you thought I meant something else. Maybe bad word choice on my part.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:43 AM   #9
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
From your bio, by situation I mean female, about the same age, grown kids. I'm divorced, so I'm technically single though in a relationship. Sorry if you thought I meant something else. Maybe bad word choice on my part.
nah...you will learn that i dont anger easily, around women....and i like to joke with everyone.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:00 AM   #10
Senior Dancer

And I shall friend you, if you like. I am new with some of this social networking stuff, your page is awesome by the way. You will be the first person I have ever friended.
Old 12-23-2011, 02:19 AM   #11
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
And I shall friend you, if you like. I am new with some of this social networking stuff, your page is awesome by the way. You will be the first person I have ever friended.
thanks....then i am honored.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:22 AM   #12
outnumbered

comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
comadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond reputecomadre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
nope....it was TECHNO who asked the questions....ah just answred them from a womans point of view...and you know it! oh i saw you there C-MOM...**laughin**
ya I was laughin! The men folk are pretty funny creatures with the way they think. And it's great the way they are-cuz we women will always keep ruling the world as long as their thinking pattern remains the same! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Did ya call me a traitor?!
Old 12-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #13
Ugh. As. If.

Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,766.96
Good answers!! tech's original version is funny the same way its funny seeing a brat throwing a tantrum
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2011, 02:02 PM   #14
pigheaded

Oh Boy I am SOOOOO Gonna step in it now

the answer still is none, She should make sure we never run out, after all she is in charge of the women stuff like shopping.

He said can't, not want
It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

Thats also why men desiegned the kick plate to be 4 1/2" back from the face, and not 12", so your little feet could get you closer to the sink.

If it doesn't start with honey, you're the greatest, how intelegent can it be, .
You don't. There is a clock on the oven. AND YOU WONDER WHY THE MEAL IS BURNT? OR LATE?? Then you need to turn off the TV, and pay attention.
They don't they just don't try to act like they don't at all.
If your dog is barking at the back door, and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
The dog!
a feminist
I married a Miss Right.
I just didn't know her first name was Always.
It's called a Wedding Cake. No..they're called C..H..I..L..D..R..E..N.. cuz youre all too lazy a$$ed to REALLY help care for them. Believe we when said, I Do, she didn't from then on out.

for the peace and quiet.
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy. **LAUGHIN BIG TIME!!** who ever said we wanted to come DOWN to your level any way? oh yeah...TECHNO!! **laughin even more**
OK, I got nothign for this, both are just funny
Then God created Woman.
Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

Honey Do List ...

Sorry Af, I just had to, I know, I'm in the dog house, but I figure, I spend so much time in there as is it, I've kinda fixed it up a bit and quiet truthfully, it's got all the amenities of home, minus the wife.
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #15
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MENTION=94660
comadre;1504919]ya I was laughin! The men folk are pretty funny creatures with the way they think. And it's great the way they are-cuz we women will always keep ruling the world as long as their thinking pattern remains the same! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, just no energy right now. maybe later....
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MENTION=102570
pigheaded;1505011]How many men does it take to open a beer?

the answer still is none, She should make sure we never run out, after all she is in charge of the women stuff like shopping.

He said can't, not want
It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.

Thats also why men desiegned the kick plate to be 4 1/2" back from the face, and not 12", so your little feet could get you closer to the sink.

If it doesn't start with honey, you're the greatest, how intelegent can it be, .
You don't. There is a clock on the oven. AND YOU WONDER WHY THE MEAL IS BURNT? OR LATE?? Then you need to turn off the TV, and pay attention.
The dog!
a feminist
I married a Miss Right.
It's called a Wedding Cake. No..they're called C..H..I..L..D..R..E..N.. cuz youre all too lazy a$$ed to REALLY help care for them. Believe we when said, I Do, she didn't from then on out.

for the peace and quiet.
Then God created Woman.

Honey Do List ...

Sorry Af, I just had to, I know, I'm in the dog house, but I figure, I spend so much time in there as is it, I've kinda fixed it up a bit and quiet truthfully, it's got all the amenities of home, minus the wife.
hey, im not your wife, so its not me ya gotta worry about...**laughin** besides...the funniest thing i saw on your list was the *chit* hittin da fan, man!...
well guys..im a little tired...and hungry. have to go take my sugars, my meds, then eat...maybe catch a nap before i come back. ya’ll have fun, and if i dont see you before CHRISTMAS....have a SMOOTHE FANTISTIC WEEKEND! niters.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:19 AM   #16
outnumbered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigheaded View Post

He said can't, not want

The dog!
a feminist
I married a Miss Right.

for the peace and quiet.
Then God created Woman.

Honey Do List ...

Goot thang ya fixed it up piggy! You can stay there a while. LOL.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #17
AH LOVE LAUGHIN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MENTION=94660
comadre;1505127]
Goot thang ya fixed it up piggy! You can stay there a while. LOL.
youre forgiven...**laughin**

**laughin**
Old 12-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #18
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,457.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
how do you know what MY situation is like?
Quote:
thanks...MUSKRAT....at least YOUR not a traitor....or are you...hey, are you male or femlae??/ let me go check your profile..brb
Quote:
Typical females!!! They can't even understand each other and they can't seem to stand by each other without pointing fingers at each other!!!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2011, 06:02 AM   #19
outnumbered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
Typical females!!! They can't even understand each other and they can't seem to stand by each other without pointing fingers at each other!!!
T.T. you do know pigheaded?

Ladies- we have gained control!
Old 12-27-2011, 04:27 AM   #20
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 92,457.18
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
T.T. you do know pigheaded?

Ladies- we have gained control!
Control of yourselves?
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links