PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Jokes and Humor (http://forums.powwows.com/f54/)
-   -   You know your ex is rezzed out if.... (http://forums.powwows.com/f54/you-know-your-ex-rezzed-out-if-64302/)

wyo_rose 07-25-2012 06:37 PM

You know your ex is rezzed out if....
 
You know your ex is rezzed out if.....
1. You broke up with him five years ago and he still tries to fight guys who you are just talking to.
2. He broke the windows on your car because he thought that your cousin who was cruising around with you was your new man.
3. When you left him he had a bon fire with all of your clothes.
4. He tries to pay you back by snagging on all of your cousinsísisters, and your best friend.
5. He blames his drinking binge on your break up.
6. He comes to your house drunker than hell trying to get back together.
7. He tries to cause trouble by telling your new man that you and him were together and that you still love each other.
8. He tries to cause trouble by telling your new man that you're really pregnant with his baby.
9. Even a restraining order can't keep him away.
10. He makes his mom and grandma come talk to you about dropping charges.
11. He comes to reminisce about the good ol' days at 4am when his "wife" is 7 mos. pregnant!
12. He drives by your house every morning to honk and wave at you and the kids, he "never" visits.
13. He asks the kids if you are seeing anyone right now.
14. He has his mom/dad/sisters tell you how unhappy he is because his wife can't do the things that you can, such as COOK

Chevy_truckin_NDN 07-26-2012 11:33 AM

#5. ummmm the drinking binge that has been going on for the last 9 months....hahahaha.

wanjica_the_one 07-26-2012 04:49 PM

We Ex's have a voice and we demand to be heard. Please, no more complaining about our transgressions. All we want is for the women to comply.

wyo_rose 07-26-2012 06:18 PM

#55. You ex will show you how proud they are of your new employment by slashing each cushion and mattress of your new furniture...leaving the knife stuck in the floor in the doorway as their calling card.

Rezzed out bordering on PSYCHO!!

lbgood 07-26-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one (Post 1544416)
We Ex's have a voice and we demand to be heard. Please, no more complaining about our transgressions. All we want is for the women to comply.

I hear ya brother - its just a simple request:thumbs_up

lbgood 07-26-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyo_rose (Post 1544421)
#55. You ex will show you how proud they are of your new employment by slashing each cushion and mattress of your new furniture...leaving the knife stuck in the floor in the doorway as their calling card.

Rezzed out bordering on PSYCHO!!

Wyo - after reading your example and wut u said 2 rezzed out, isnt that the pot calling the kettle black :tongue:

wyo_rose 07-26-2012 07:18 PM

I have my rezzy moments...JKS

cris_neva 08-01-2012 12:51 PM

My ex...#5 & #6

He blames his drinking binge on our break up and he use to come to my house drunk trying to get back together...What an idiot!

and I would like to add one...

My ex is rezzed out for getting my last name tatted across his chest...DUMB!!!

Chevy_truckin_NDN 08-02-2012 02:32 PM

lmao....that's real love neva! I'm thinking of getting my husband's name inked on my shoulder. I've been thinking about it for 3 years.... I should make a decision by 2020...hahaha.

cris_neva 08-03-2012 11:12 AM

Haha...real love...that's most def some ndn love...LMAO!!

Noooo, don't do the tatt thing...LOL...well nicknames are alright and matching tatts are cool...just don't put their real name or first names (My mom told me its back luck)...LOL...I think I will be nice and at least change my daughters name to Nevaquaya...then maybe he can fix that C to look more like a G...LOL...What a goof!!

Ketzalitzli 08-10-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyo_rose (Post 1544354)
14. He has his mom/dad/sisters tell you how unhappy he is because his wife can't do the things that you can, such as COOK

and she don't make his grandma's hamburger soup n frybread like you can.. LOL.. :lol:

wyo_rose 08-10-2012 08:48 PM

Actually I got really rezzy ex-in-laws...SO NICE when we're back together...and throwing daggers and sharp remarks when we're split again.

And my ex's ex has the nerve to say that I stold her set of cooking pots...just cuz she copied me and had to buy herself a nesting set of pots at Harbor Freight...she's asking for an @SS kicking!!

wyo_rose 08-10-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketzalitzli (Post 1545239)
and she don't make his grandma's hamburger soup n frybread like you can.. LOL.. :lol:

She got him back up to 260 pounds...UNHEALTHY cooking...and can't EVEN make frybread!! Just macaroni slop with no taste!! Beans with no seasoning!! What tha!!

lbgood 08-10-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyo_rose (Post 1545259)
Actually I got really rezzy ex-in-laws...SO NICE when we're back together...and throwing daggers and sharp remarks when we're split again.

And my ex's ex has the nerve to say that I stold her set of cooking pots...just cuz she copied me and had to buy herself a nesting set of pots at Harbor Freight...she's asking for an @SS kicking!!



Quote:

Originally Posted by wyo_rose (Post 1545260)
She got him back up to 260 pounds...UNHEALTHY cooking...and can't EVEN make frybread!! Just macaroni slop with no taste!! Beans with no seasoning!! What tha!!

Sounds like someone still has unresolved feelings for their ex lol, I'm juss say'n:tongue:

wyo_rose 08-11-2012 10:57 AM

Must be rezzed out too! :lol: SLIGHTLY!! jks

Ketzalitzli 08-16-2012 01:48 PM

You know ur ex is rezzed out if he comes home with a dead bird instead of flowers.. N asks u to pluck off the feathers..

Chevy_truckin_NDN 08-16-2012 04:02 PM

You know you and your ex are rezzy if on payday, when you don't come home, he starts checkn' all the bars....gah! And finds you! Yih!

Ketzalitzli 09-17-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN (Post 1545618)
You know you and your ex are rezzy if on payday, when you don't come home, he starts checkn' all the bars....gah! And finds you! Yih!

...sitting at the keno machine.. hehe.. :thumbsup:

Chevy_truckin_NDN 09-17-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ketzalitzli (Post 1549154)
...sitting at the keno machine.. hehe.. :thumbsup:

HAHA, how'd you know? :tapedshut hahaha. Don't tell. I'll think of another one here in a minute...lol

Ketzalitzli 09-17-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN (Post 1549165)
HAHA, how'd you know? :tapedshut hahaha. Don't tell. I'll think of another one here in a minute...lol

uhh.. cuz.. I just know ok! lol :embaresse


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2006, PowWows.com, LLC