Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree15Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Jokes and Humor You know your ex is rezzed out if.... You know your ex is rezzed out if....

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
You know your ex is rezzed out if....

You know your ex is rezzed out if.....
1. You broke up with him five years ago and he still tries to fight guys who you are just talking to.
2. He broke the windows on your car because he thought that your cousin who was cruising around with you was your new man.
3. When you left him he had a bon fire with all of your clothes.
4. He tries to pay you back by snagging on all of your cousinsísisters, and your best friend.
5. He blames his drinking binge on your break up.
6. He comes to your house drunker than hell trying to get back together.
7. He tries to cause trouble by telling your new man that you and him were together and that you still love each other.
8. He tries to cause trouble by telling your new man that you're really pregnant with his baby.
9. Even a restraining order can't keep him away.
10. He makes his mom and grandma come talk to you about dropping charges.
11. He comes to reminisce about the good ol' days at 4am when his "wife" is 7 mos. pregnant!
12. He drives by your house every morning to honk and wave at you and the kids, he "never" visits.
13. He asks the kids if you are seeing anyone right now.
14. He has his mom/dad/sisters tell you how unhappy he is because his wife can't do the things that you can, such as COOK
Old 07-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #2
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
#5. ummmm the drinking binge that has been going on for the last 9 months....hahahaha.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

Items PresentDolphinDevil
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
wanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond reputewanjica_the_one has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,829.89
We Ex's have a voice and we demand to be heard. Please, no more complaining about our transgressions. All we want is for the women to comply.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
#55. You ex will show you how proud they are of your new employment by slashing each cushion and mattress of your new furniture...leaving the knife stuck in the floor in the doorway as their calling card.

Rezzed out bordering on PSYCHO!!
Stands Alone likes this.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
LBGOOD2U

Items DevilPresentPresent
lbgood has a reputation beyond repute
lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 5,007.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
We Ex's have a voice and we demand to be heard. Please, no more complaining about our transgressions. All we want is for the women to comply.
I hear ya brother - its just a simple request
lbgood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 06:25 PM   #6
LBGOOD2U

lbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond reputelbgood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
#55. You ex will show you how proud they are of your new employment by slashing each cushion and mattress of your new furniture...leaving the knife stuck in the floor in the doorway as their calling card.

Rezzed out bordering on PSYCHO!!
Wyo - after reading your example and wut u said 2 rezzed out, isnt that the pot calling the kettle black
Old 07-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #7
Ready to dance

I have my rezzy moments...JKS
Old 08-01-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,263.22
My ex...#5 & #6

He blames his drinking binge on our break up and he use to come to my house drunk trying to get back together...What an idiot!

and I would like to add one...

My ex is rezzed out for getting my last name tatted across his chest...DUMB!!!
Stands Alone likes this.
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2012, 02:32 PM   #9
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
lmao....that's real love neva! I'm thinking of getting my husband's name inked on my shoulder. I've been thinking about it for 3 years.... I should make a decision by 2020...hahaha.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
CheyManche Mommy

Items ElephantElephantPresent
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
cris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond reputecris_neva has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,263.22
Haha...real love...that's most def some ndn love...LMAO!!

Noooo, don't do the tatt thing...LOL...well nicknames are alright and matching tatts are cool...just don't put their real name or first names (My mom told me its back luck)...LOL...I think I will be nice and at least change my daughters name to Nevaquaya...then maybe he can fix that C to look more like a G...LOL...What a goof!!
Stands Alone likes this.
Be humble, but not shy.
Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life
cris_neva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #11
Tiny Tot Dancer

Ketzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 871.19
Quote:
14. He has his mom/dad/sisters tell you how unhappy he is because his wife can't do the things that you can, such as COOK
and she don't make his grandma's hamburger soup n frybread like you can.. LOL..
Old 08-10-2012, 08:48 PM   #12
Ready to dance

Actually I got really rezzy ex-in-laws...SO NICE when we're back together...and throwing daggers and sharp remarks when we're split again.

And my ex's ex has the nerve to say that I stold her set of cooking pots...just cuz she copied me and had to buy herself a nesting set of pots at Harbor Freight...she's asking for an @SS kicking!!
Stands Alone likes this.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
Ready to dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketzalitzli View Post
and she don't make his grandma's hamburger soup n frybread like you can.. LOL..
She got him back up to 260 pounds...UNHEALTHY cooking...and can't EVEN make frybread!! Just macaroni slop with no taste!! Beans with no seasoning!! What tha!!
Old 08-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #14
LBGOOD2U

Quote:
Actually I got really rezzy ex-in-laws...SO NICE when we're back together...and throwing daggers and sharp remarks when we're split again.

And my ex's ex has the nerve to say that I stold her set of cooking pots...just cuz she copied me and had to buy herself a nesting set of pots at Harbor Freight...she's asking for an @SS kicking!!

Quote:
She got him back up to 260 pounds...UNHEALTHY cooking...and can't EVEN make frybread!! Just macaroni slop with no taste!! Beans with no seasoning!! What tha!!
Sounds like someone still has unresolved feelings for their ex lol, I'm juss say'n
Old 08-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #15
Ready to dance

Must be rezzed out too! SLIGHTLY!! jks
Old 08-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #16
Tiny Tot Dancer

Ketzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond reputeKetzalitzli has a reputation beyond repute
You know ur ex is rezzed out if he comes home with a dead bird instead of flowers.. N asks u to pluck off the feathers..
Stands Alone likes this.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #17
3 down and 1 to go! lol

You know you and your ex are rezzy if on payday, when you don't come home, he starts checkn' all the bars....gah! And finds you! Yih!
Stands Alone likes this.

Old 09-17-2012, 02:20 PM   #18
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
You know you and your ex are rezzy if on payday, when you don't come home, he starts checkn' all the bars....gah! And finds you! Yih!
...sitting at the keno machine.. hehe..
Old 09-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #19
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketzalitzli View Post
...sitting at the keno machine.. hehe..
HAHA, how'd you know? hahaha. Don't tell. I'll think of another one here in a minute...lol

Old 09-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #20
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_truckin_NDN View Post
HAHA, how'd you know? hahaha. Don't tell. I'll think of another one here in a minute...lol
uhh.. cuz.. I just know ok! lol