Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree66Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Rec Room ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air. ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 08:49 AM   #181
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
ahhhhhhh the smell of... RED 09-03-2007 04:57 PM Don't threaten me !............................wd
__________________________________________________ __

ROTFLMAO.....dang wd LMAO ya feel threatened ??...I was talking about football........
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #182
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post

the patriots are going to be tough this year.

You're damn skippy there stillrezin...with all the offensive weapons we have at our disposal, it's going to be tough for any team to play us...only thing that sucks though is Reche Caldwell was released...too bad, he had some nice numbers last year but failed to make an impression this year....anyway, we got our crybaby back...Asante, with all the damn crying he did he better be the Super Bowl MVP, Pro Bowl MVP, some type of MVP this year.....damn loser.....anyway, can't wait for the 10th...I have got to see AZ play first team all the way, and hopefully start the season with a win.....my prediction AZ 9-7...NEP 13-3....NE Super Bowl Champs again.....

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #183
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
So whos' going to watch the game tonight?

Donkeys and the Saints????....I'm hoping Reggie has got his "A" game on tonight...what it being first game of the regular season and all...can't wait!!!!!!

So addicted, went out and bought a HUGE azz HDTV, NFL package from satellite and enough brew and brats to last till sunday....WWOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:55 PM   #184
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
41-10 colts.

the colts put the spanking to the cornerback (former colts) jason david. David did return a INT. for a TD.

the D played well tonight. and almost held Brees for a NFL low in pass yrds.

i got worries about the running game tho.

but its the beginning of the season. 15 more to go.

gotta love football.

and tommorrow night. friday night under the lights, i'm going to watch some H.S. football. go cheer on some nephews. and support my friend who is coaching. i wish i was coaching this fall. oh well. things just didnt fall in place this season.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2007, 11:58 PM   #185
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat View Post
GO RAMS!!! governs cup tonight....ST.LOUIS VS KANSAS CITY ....LMAO go figure..... great googly moogly.....LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin View Post

now that is funny.

let see what kind of drama unfolds from this.

JOKES
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiowakat View Post
ahhhhhhh the smell of... RED 09-03-2007 04:57 PM Don't threaten me !............................wd
__________________________________________________ __

ROTFLMAO.....dang wd LMAO ya feel threatened ??...I was talking about football........

now that is what i'm talking about. nothing like drama to start the season.

i take it the folks in MO. take thier football serious.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 09-09-2007, 10:49 AM   #186
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 95,849.68
Savings: 52.80
College Football: Michigan got spanked by OREGON... Oh that one play with the OREGON QB hiding the football behind his back and almost walking into the endzone was a classic!!! He had the defense all messed up there.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2007, 03:02 PM   #187
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
College Football: Michigan got spanked by OREGON... Oh that one play with the OREGON QB hiding the football behind his back and almost walking into the endzone was a classic!!! He had the defense all messed up there.
Michigan got thier arse handed to them last weekend by Appalachian State.

ranked number 2 at the time now. and i think they sit at 5. i'm sure the get dropped a few numbers down the rankings.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 09-09-2007, 04:24 PM   #188
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
how about that denver and buffalo game.

last minute field goal. i didnt think they would pull it off.

and that new kick back return by new england for a new nfl record. nice.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 09-09-2007, 05:22 PM   #189
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Oklahoma Sooners

I know it is still too early in the Season to be talking smack!!!
But, Miami has learned a good lesson, Don't come to Norman expecting to win! It was a painful lesson they learned at 51-13!!!

Sooner Boomer Baby
Old 09-09-2007, 05:25 PM   #190
m = vA

eagleclawz is a glorious beacon of light
Location: with the beavers...they are natural engineers....dam it.
hockey rules!!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:32 PM   #191
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleclawz View Post
hockey rules!!
okayyyyyy.

i think your lost dude.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 09-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #192
One more push-up,Please!

lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,730.53
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleclawz View Post
hockey rules!!
HOCKEY SUCKS AS MUCH AS SOCCER.

BUT THEN AGAIN SO DO MY CHIEFS.

S'UP REZIN, K-SQUARED, WD, AND ALL.
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW
lostsalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 07:24 PM   #193
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant

whats up Lsalt.

i watched that series on HBO...hard knocks with the KC chiefs. i thouhg tit was cool.

hockey and soccer. dont watch.

but i was watching womens tennis the other day. i dont know how the game is played but i just watch for the chicks.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 09-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #194
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
And the New England Patriots get caught cheating... I hope they fire the coach or he gets some monster fine and suspended at least...Its not like he is hurting for cash.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 09-13-2007, 08:52 PM   #195
Banned

kiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to beholdkiowakat is a splendid one to behold
wooohoooo RAMS and the 49er's this weekend, should be a good game!!!!....
kiowakat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #196
is lost in reality...

To hell with belichick....he embarrassed us, now we are just going to have to go in and dominate every game to shut all the whiners up...especially the dude from the eagles and LT....you kow Mr. Community was cool, before he got bigheaded cuz of his runs last year....now he thinks every one owes him something....anyway, Patriots-chargers SUNDAY!!!!!.....

Old 09-15-2007, 08:27 PM   #197
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Dang, that was a monster fine on the coach...$500,000 and $250,000 on the team, plus the draft round picks they lose or might lose if they don't make the playoffs this season.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:49 PM   #198
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
PHOTO GALLERY: Tuff Harris - MiamiDolphins.com

i am also keeping an eye on the Miami Dolphins.

there is a northern cheyenne dude from here playing for them.

good job Tuff Harris.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

Old 09-17-2007, 10:27 AM   #199
is lost in reality...

WHUPPED!!! WHUPPED!!!! WHUPPED!!!!....The stinking Chargers can go home and shut the hell up!!!! I don't hear LT anymore, but of course he's gonna cry about something else....anyway, Patriots 38 Chargers 14...chargers were held scoreless throughout the the first half....LT only had 48 yds with 18 carries....how freaking sad, if you're gonna talk the shyt, best know how to walk it too!!! LOL!!!!.....in other news, the Cardinals defeated te Seahawks with a field goal, cards got lucky in that S. Alexander and M. Hasselbeck didn't know who was calling what shots, which resulted in a fumble leading the cards to beat the defending 3X NFC west champs....The Bengals-Browns game was crazy wicked as well, could only catch the highlights but awesopme TD with that dude sliding into the endzone....LOL!!!.....good game!!!!

Old 09-17-2007, 10:52 AM   #200
Happy Beading Woman

ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,700.20
Wohoo! My team, Dallas Cowboys, won! Wohoo!!!