Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree66Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Rec Room ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air. ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 01:15 AM   #321
is lost in reality...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Savings: 1.00
yeah, I hope so too....poor Lions.....LOL!!!....I jsut watched NFL Replay the other day and the little fight between crowder and Matt Light was funny!!!!!.....I'm sorry but my boy looked like a B***H pulling hair and not landing any solid blows.....LMAO!!!....but I do say, Matt Cassel is looking good....I'm in a dilemma....if I was Bob Kraft, would I do what it takes to re-sign Cassel and keep him as a back up to Brady or do I let Brady go and make Cassel my starter????....Cassel is going to be worth some money to someone who's willing to pay him.....and we all know those 2 scenarios aren't going to happen.......

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2008, 02:34 AM   #322
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
yeah, I hope so too....poor Lions.....LOL!!!....I jsut watched NFL Replay the other day and the little fight between crowder and Matt Light was funny!!!!!.....I'm sorry but my boy looked like a B***H pulling hair and not landing any solid blows.....LMAO!!!....but I do say, Matt Cassel is looking good....I'm in a dilemma....if I was Bob Kraft, would I do what it takes to re-sign Cassel and keep him as a back up to Brady or do I let Brady go and make Cassel my starter????....Cassel is going to be worth some money to someone who's willing to pay him.....and we all know those 2 scenarios aren't going to happen.......

ya that was crazy.

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2008, 12:21 PM   #323
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 91,002.49
Savings: 52.80
Quote:

The Pats will probably let Cassel go. Cassel's numbers are good, but still not as good as Brady's, sametime last season...Brady has more TD's, and less interceptions.

Hard to believe that Cassel's last time throwing a football was in high school.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2008, 03:14 PM   #324
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Giants WR Burress suffers accidental gunshot wound

New York Giants star wide receiver Plaxico Burress accidentally shot himself in the leg Friday, according to multiple media reports.

Burress was hospitalized with gunshot injuries Friday night that were not believed to be life-threatening, FOX Sports.com reported Saturday.

The Giants released a statement on the condition of Burress, who was released from the hospital Saturday afternoon at approximately 2 p.m. EST, according to the team

“We are aware of the fact that Plaxico was involved in an apparent accidental shooting last night,” the statement said. “We have been in contact with Plaxico since shortly after the incident. Plaxico suffered a wound to his right thigh. Obviously, our primary concern is for Plaxico’s health and well-being.

“We have been in touch with NFL Security on this matter. At this point, we are attempting to gather all the facts surrounding this incident. This incident could become a matter for law enforcement officials, and because of that, we have no comment on any of the details.”

Burress has not practice all week due to an ailing hamstring and already had been ruled out of Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins.

Citing sources familiar with the situation, the New York Daily News reported that Burress was shot late Friday night, but no further details of the incident are available.

Burress, who has 41 receptions for 454 yards and four touchdowns, aggravated the hamstring injury early in Sunday’s 37-29 triumph over the Arizona Cardinals and has not practiced this week.

It has already been a tumultuous season for Burress, who missed the team’s October 5 game against the Seattle Seahawks after being suspended for missing a team meeting.

Burress, who signed a five-year, $35 million contract extension prior to the season, also was involved in a sideline confrontation with coach Tom Coughlin during a game and has been fined multiple times.

The Record of Bergen County reported last month that police responded to two domestic disturbance calls at the home of the star wide receiver in the past six months.

He must have thought he was a gangbanger...what a moron...stick to playing football dood.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 11-29-2008, 03:19 PM   #325
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

And Pacman Jones is reinstated... Oh man...how many times is that now???? 7? 8? How how will it take for the NFL to finally realize this big dummy will screw up again... They will suspend him again and it repeats itself all over again.

Old 12-01-2008, 01:37 PM   #326
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Oh man, the gun laws are strict in NYC...ole Plaxico is prolly gonna fry for this...has no concealed gun permit, no registered weapon...he is one dumb millionaire. Hope he does time for his crime.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #327
We'll See....

kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
kiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond reputekiyaanii mom has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
Oh man, the gun laws are strict in NYC...ole Plaxico is prolly gonna fry for this...has no concealed gun permit, no registered weapon...he is one dumb millionaire. Hope he does time for his crime.
Dumb azz.....

Yup hope he does time, but doubt it!
kiyaanii mom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2008, 06:28 AM   #328
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
LMFAO!!!!!!!! What a dumbazz!!!!!!!!!!!.........How you gonna shoot yourself???....in the leg no less.............LMFAO!!!!!!!!..........what a freaking idiot!!!!!.......just goes to show how much these people are overrated and arent worth a damn.....just a bunch of overpaid crybabies getting a break cuz their black....no talent monkeys!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #329
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

and there are only 4 more weeks of the regular season left...then its playoff time!

Old 12-21-2008, 08:51 PM   #330
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Dang...the Raiders won again...need to win one more and go 5-11.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #331
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
Dang...the Raiders won again...need to win one more and go 5-11.
My Eagles choked.

To make the playoffs, we have to beat Dallas and have the Raiders defeat whomever they are playing, next weekend.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2008, 09:15 AM   #332
is lost in reality...

Good luck in beating Dallas....after the azzwhippin the got from the Ravens Sat nite, they are gonna come out determined....I hate the FREAKING Cowboys!!!!!......LOL!!!........wll, there is like 4 scenarios for the Pats to get in, either as a wild card or clinching the division.....All we got to do now is beat Buffalo in Buffalo and hope the Jets defeat the Dolphins and we clinch the Division.....or if the Ravens lose we win and miami wins we clinch the wildcard......LOL!!!!.......Lets pray the JEts win and we win!!!....LOL!!!!..............

anyone catch that azzwhippin the PAts gave the one and done team yesterday???...I was embarrassed to have that team coming from my state........LOL!!!

On another note, U of A Wildcats defeated BYU to win the Pioneer Las VEgas Bowl.......Which I am happy for.....the biggest thrill for me though was beating down the lowly Sundevils.....Hate them as much as I hate the Cowboys....LOL!!!

Old 12-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #333
Junior Dancer

Tatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond repute
Tatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond reputeTatanka Sapa Win has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Good luck in beating Dallas....after the azzwhippin the got from the Ravens Sat nite, they are gonna come out determined....I hate the FREAKING Cowboys!!!!!......LOL!!!........wll, there is like 4 scenarios for the Pats to get in, either as a wild card or clinching the division.....All we got to do now is beat Buffalo in Buffalo and hope the Jets defeat the Dolphins and we clinch the Division.....or if the Ravens lose we win and miami wins we clinch the wildcard......LOL!!!!.......Lets pray the JEts win and we win!!!....LOL!!!!..............

anyone catch that azzwhippin the PAts gave the one and done team yesterday???...I was embarrassed to have that team coming from my state........LOL!!!

On another note, U of A Wildcats defeated BYU to win the Pioneer Las VEgas Bowl.......Which I am happy for.....the biggest thrill for me though was beating down the lowly Sundevils.....Hate them as much as I hate the Cowboys....LOL!!!
Aiight fiddy back up off my cowboys! LOL
Tatanka Sapa Win is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #334
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I hope the San Diego Chargers beat Denver Broncos. I can't stand the Broncos.

Mebbe the Chargers will get some redemption for the week 2 debacle when they got robbed playing Denver and lost.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:46 AM   #335
is lost in reality...

as long as Hochuli isn't officiating, the Chargers should win it......

Old 12-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #336
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

That AFC east is crazy... someone's gonna be a sad puppy after the game.

Old 12-27-2008, 03:24 PM   #337
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
And the entire football world holds it's collective breath....can they do it? Can they REALLY do it?
Can Detroit go 0-16? These sorry azzes can't even do wrong right! Now that they have locked up the first pick, they can draft another underacheiving receiver! Joy! The Christians from the Roman era wish they coulda faced these guys! There should be a law passed that whenever the word 'Lions' is used in a football context, it must be immediately followed by the word SUCK! Only congress can consistently perform below even horrible expectations, and get rewarded for it! ARRRGGGHHHHHH
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #338
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe G View Post
And the entire football world holds it's collective breath....can they do it? Can they REALLY do it?
Can Detroit go 0-16? These sorry azzes can't even do wrong right! Now that they have locked up the first pick, they can draft another underacheiving receiver! Joy! The Christians from the Roman era wish they coulda faced these guys! There should be a law passed that whenever the word 'Lions' is used in a football context, it must be immediately followed by the word SUCK! Only congress can consistently perform below even horrible expectations, and get rewarded for it! ARRRGGGHHHHHH
Someone is worse than Congress!!!!

Woohoo!! Oakland Raiders are now 5-11!!! We won!!! Now a game better than the past 3 seasons.

And see that Vikings come from behind on the Giants? Too bad for the Chicago Bears...they couldn't beat the Texans.

Old 12-28-2008, 04:24 PM   #339
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
WOOOHOOOO! The all time record for SUCKING is ours! HI NSB!
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #340
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Oh dang..I was hoping the Lions would win 1 game this season...next season will be here soon.

Sponsored Links