Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree66Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Rec Room ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air. ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2006, 03:32 PM   #21
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 200.00
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicedu77
naw football aint that bad...my dad played high school football...i was in powderpuff flag football...we always watched games together but i always did feel sorry for that poor pigskin football being kicked around by all those really buff men *lmao*really buff men hubba hubba *eg**Lmao*
*sniff* sniff* did anyone ever think of that poor lil ball?*lmao*G*

yeah i thought about that poor lil ball. i thought about it being tossed around by everyone and hows it gets kicked every now and then.

but after kick-off i'm over it. LOL.j/k
stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2006, 03:37 PM   #22
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsalt
That is exactly what is wrong with the broncos. ARRRGGGHH!!!

GO

well when that day comes when broncos and chiefs play.

i'm a die hard broncoo fan all the way. heck i'll even have a tail gate party outside my house.

j/k lostsalt.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:39 PM   #23
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
so whats everyone fav. any level of football?
Old 08-31-2006, 03:41 PM   #24
my mini me

ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 190.81
Hey the Broncos were a good team back in the day.(Like in the late 80's and early 90's) they use to be one of my favorite teams. Then came Brett and, I got over it. jk

Last edited by ndldy68; 08-31-2006 at 03:43 PM..
ndldy68 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2006, 03:45 PM   #25
my mini me

ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
ndldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond reputendldy68 has a reputation beyond repute
Mine will always be the Pack!!!
Don't care how they do, they will always be my team.
Hi stillrezin, how are you doing?
Old 08-31-2006, 03:46 PM   #26
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
orange cruch fan.........cool ...

john elway was awesome. along with a few other great ones from them years.

i still remember karl Mecklenberg.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:49 PM   #27
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndldy68
Mine will always be the Pack!!!
Don't care how they do, they will always be my team.
Hi stillrezin, how are you doing?

hey i'm doing good.

thanks for asking.

and how are you?

i'm colts all the way.

i'll be a colts fan for a long time and even if they go thru "suck" years
Old 08-31-2006, 03:54 PM   #28
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G

hey i'm signed up for that.

cool.

the last time i checked there was 2. Paul G and me.

i should go check and see if any signed up.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:07 PM   #29
my mini me

Yeah I signed up for that. I like watching football. I can remember sitting there with my father and mother watching the games. Which we still do today.

I am doing good. I just thought I would check to see if anything was going on here today. I was reading some where about an "outfit"? What is that all about? LOL
Old 08-31-2006, 04:12 PM   #30
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndldy68
Yeah I signed up for that. I like watching football. I can remember sitting there with my father and mother watching the games. Which we still do today.

I am doing good. I just thought I would check to see if anything was going on here today. I was reading some where about an "outfit"? What is that all about? LOL

thats cool. i didnt know you was a football fan. nice.

and i dont know what your talking about on the outfit. which thread? what kind of "outfit"?
Old 08-31-2006, 04:16 PM   #31
my mini me

I think it is in the Den. I thought they were talking about you. I don't know I would have to check on that.
Yeah I live for the fall season and all that comes with it. I even go to High School games yet. My Nephew is playing in school so I have to go and watch.
Old 09-15-2006, 06:55 PM   #32
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
that was a awesome opening weekend.

the COLTS won thier first one.

hey LOSTSALT, how about them Bronco's.

War D. -the chiefs. that hit on Trent Green. that was hard to watch the second time.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:18 PM   #33
Junior Dancer

1fromozette is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
seattle seahawks all the way
1fromozette is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2006, 10:42 PM   #34
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 48,615.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillrezin

War D. -the chiefs. that hit on Trent Green. that was hard to watch the second time.
Lostsalt's prolly happy , my Broncs looked sad
K.C plays 'em sunday w/o Trent...said he couldn't remember what hit him ! LOL If you wake up on the field in a football uniform...It's a good bet you got slammed ! I thought he was hurt worse than he is !
Yeah , Colts...Prolly the team to beat !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2006, 04:51 PM   #35
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Quote:
so whats everyone fav. any level of football?
I've always been a packers fan. Why I think it's the green uniforms and the cheese wedge hats. Obviously I'm not here to comment on stats or who's the better quarterback, or years, blah blah blah....LOL

College level, will always be OSU Cowboys, from Oklahoma.

and highschool level, I still root for the Moore Lions, the Watonga Eagles, and thats about it. I graduated from one, and lived the other home town.

There ain't nothing fanatical about football, nosireebob, nothing at all.

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2006, 04:52 PM   #36
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
I think that yellow line helps me when I watch it on tv, but when I watch it live, I'm all confused....LMAO.

Hey did I tell ya I went to a bowl game for OSU against Mississippi, it was a few years back in Houston. I tell ya, it was a great game. We won of course :)

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2006, 05:59 PM   #37
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
oh you dont need to know stats.

just here for some good old fashioned talk about football and teasing.

GO COLTS.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:24 PM   #38
One more push-up,Please!

lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,730.53
Savings: 0.00

Quote:

Ohhhhh, i know i saw it live. Talk about gut shot. I still feel like i'm gonna hurl. Man I've never lost my starting QB the 1st game of the season. TAlk about feeling hopeless.
Maybe the Donkeys will stumble again.
BTW I enjoyed Manning Bowl.
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW
lostsalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2006, 11:54 PM   #39
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
hey Lostsalt. i ahd the names mixed up i thought you was the broncos fan and WD the chiefs fan. my bad.

you watched it live. man you lucky rez dog.

that hit was something else.

how about that manning bowl. that was a great game.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:59 PM   #40
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
i watched my nephew HS football game tonight.

its was cold. greta football weather.

i couldnt be more proud of my nephew.

team captain. middle linebacker.
he had 1 INT. 1 fumble recovery. 4 tackles. and a couple of almsot sacks. he had a great game. i was the loudest one hollering around. WOO-HOO.

oh the score was 54-0. nephews HS team won. i mean spanked the cross rez rivals. ndn bowl.
Sponsored Links