Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree66Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Rec Room ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air. ahhhhhhh the smell of football is in the air.

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #541
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,395.84
Savings: 52.80
Atlanta Falcons are doing well...have only lost one game this season. 5 more games till the playoffs start.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #542
It is useless to resist.

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
A Kansas City chief football player killed his girlfriend and then himself today in Kansas City. The Chiefs are to play Carolina Panthers this Sunday.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 12-02-2012, 08:46 PM   #543
It is useless to resist.

Week 13 is almost done. Patriots won their division today.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:35 AM   #544
It is useless to resist.

The Houston Texans, Denver Broncos, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots are going to be in the playoffs. Still have a few teams that are trying to make it as either a divsion champion or as a wild card.

Old 12-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #545
It is useless to resist.

Don't drink and drive.

Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent charged with intoxication manslaughter

According to the Dallas Morning News, Dallas Cowboys nose tackle Josh Brent has been arrested and charged with intoxicated vehicular manslaughter by the Irving Police Department following an accident on East State Highway 114 early Saturday morning that claimed the life of Cowboys practice squad linebacker Jerry Brown.

Brent and Brown were former teammates at the University of Illinois.

According to the report, Brent was traveling at a high rate of speed when his vehicle "hit the outside curb", causing it to flip over and come to rest in the middle of the road. Price-Brent was given a field sobriety test, which he failed, and had blood drawn at a local hospital before booked on the second-degree felony by the Irving PD.

Brown was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The Cowboys have issued the following statement (via ESPN Dallas):

"We are deeply saddened by the news of this accident and the passing of Jerry Brown," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said. "At this time, our hearts and prayers and deepest sympathies are with the members of Jerry's family and all of those who knew him and loved him."

Brown, 25, went undrafted in 2011 and began his professional career in the arena league before playing for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League. Brown went to training camp in 2012 with the Indianapolis Colts and posted 10 tackles before he was waived and re-signed to the practice squad. Brown appeared in one game for the Colts, logging 11 special teams plays in a 35-9 loss to the New York Jets.

The Colts would waive Brown the following week and re-sign him to their practice squad. One week later, Brown's practice squad was terminated and he was signed by the Cowboys.

Old 01-09-2013, 04:38 AM   #546
It is useless to resist.

been watching playoff games and also the college bowl games. Next week is the big week, due to its for the divisional playoffs and then onto the AFC and NFC championships. Good games have been played by the Packers, Texans, Ravens, Seahawks.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #547
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,926.62
Savings: 1.00
I watched a few bowl games...The Notre Dame .vs. Alabama, was a tough one to watch...but we did, until the bitter end...for awhile there we were just trying to get on the board...lol

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-10-2013, 02:03 AM   #548
It is useless to resist.

Yeah, the BCS game sucked. Except for checking out the QB's g/f. Katherine Webb is HAWT!!!

Old 01-15-2013, 06:58 AM   #549
It is useless to resist.

Denver Donkeys choke and lets the Ravens win. The Denver Donkeys had 30 seconds on the clock, and 3 timeouts left, but didn't want to try and go down the field to try and win in the last minute.

But not the Falcons. They had 25 seconds and 2 timeouts and won their game in the final seconds against the Seahawks.

49ers run all over the Packers, and end their playoff run.

Texans got mauled again at Foxboro Stadium by the Patriots.

Sunday is 49ers vs Falcons and then the Ravens vs Patriots for a trip to New Orleans to play in Super Bowl XLVII.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:17 AM   #550
Listen to the Wind

Pete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 695.20
Savings: 0.00
I think the Superbowl will be a bird on bird matchup.......

RAVENS AND FALCONS

Ravens looked real good these past few games as did the Falcons. As for the Patriots and 49's.....

Ah!

I thought the Redskins would go all the way but dumb dumb......their head coach kept RGIII in even though he knew it was a risk for serious injury and guess what......It happened when RGIII tried to corner a bad snap. POP! goes the knee and BOOM! goes the chances of a playoff birth. Ha! always next year......

Pete walkswithhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #551
It is useless to resist.

Congrats to the Ravens for winning the Super Bowl.

See you NFL fans next season!

Old 10-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #552
It is useless to resist.

The Seahawks up here in the northwest are on a roll.

And the Denver Donkeys, New Orleans Saints are all undefeated.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:49 PM   #553
It is useless to resist.

Seahawks have the best record right now. They are 10-1. How the hell did that happen?!

The Broncos, Chiefs, Patriots and Saints are doing good as well. Its week 13 in the NFL.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #554
It is useless to resist.

Only 2 more weeks of regular NFL left.

NFC:
Seahawks, 49ers, Saints, Bears, Eagles are winning their divisions.

AFC:
Broncos, Bengals, Patriots, Colts are winning their divisions as well.

Old 12-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #555
It is useless to resist.

Wow! Some good games on the last day of the regular season were on. Eagles beat the Cowboys, Packers beat the Bears and San Diego squeaks into the playoffs when Chiefs miss a field goal. Teams favored are the Seahawks and Broncos for the Super Bowl.

Old 01-06-2014, 08:36 PM   #556
It is useless to resist.

Chargers win against the Bengals in wild card game.

Eagles lose @ home against the Saints.

Packers lose @ home to the 49ers.

Chiefs end their season with a loss to the Colts.

Old 01-17-2014, 10:22 PM   #557
It is useless to resist.

This Sunday:

AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Broncos in Denver.

NFC Championship: SF 49'ers vs. Seahawks in Seattle.

The winners go onto the Super Bowl played in New York.
windanncer likes this.

Old 01-20-2014, 01:00 AM   #558
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,523.66
Savings: 1.00
The #1 Offense BRONCOS
Versus
The #1 Defense SEAHAWKS

Super Bowl 48
Ndnsoldierboy and windanncer like this.
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-21-2014, 06:01 PM   #559
It is useless to resist.

I am going to go with the Broncos on this game....hope they win.
windanncer likes this.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:39 PM   #560
It is useless to resist.

The Super Bowl is done. Seahawks crushed the Broncos. See you next season NFL fans!
windanncer likes this.

Sponsored Links