Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree706Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Rec Room Favorite MLB Team Favorite MLB Team

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 06:28 AM   #221
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 92,985.29
Savings: 52.80
I can't remember the name of the japanese picther for the Mets, but he pitched a good game, just no offense when they needed it. And the Dodgers are not that good of a team. They are in 3rd in their division and fading as well.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2010, 02:07 PM   #222
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bronx Bombers

What can I say? Yankees as of today are 15 games over .500 and winning by 3.0 games over the Rays and 8.0 games over the Red Sox. Thats what I'm talkng 'bout!!! Yankees have some injured players and are still winning. I got a good laugh when the Red Sox couldn't beat the lowly bottom of the AL West Mariners...who are having major internal problems right now.

Looks like the AL Central is still up for grabs. Twins, Tigers, White Sox are scrambling to win. If this season were to end today, the wild card would go to the Rays cause have a better record...

And now the Reds are losing again...Cards back in 1st place in the NL Central. Braves still winning as well...Padres still winning as well.

Texas Rangers are playing decent baseball as well...Angels are trying to catch them but it looks like they will not catch them at the end of the season. Rangers really got their trades and the Angels lost a bunch of free agents and now they are paying for it.

Go Yankees!!!
Attached Thumbnails
evilempire.jpg   yankees-old.jpg  

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 08-09-2010, 04:36 AM   #223
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Yankees were in a rough spot for a few games but have since recovered and now the Rays and Red Sox are losing!!!

The universe is now righting itself the way its supposed to be. Go Yankees!!!

Old 08-09-2010, 02:00 PM   #224
Did I just do that?

OhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond reputeOhioGrassDancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 300.00
Savings: 0.00
LETS GO BRAVES! Do it for ol' Cox.
OhioGrassDancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2010, 04:39 AM   #225
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

The pitching this season has really improved. There have been 5-6 no hitters and I think 2 perfect games so far. Real impressive.

And the Yankees are in 1st place!!! Watching the Red Sox and Rays closely though. Make sure they stay in 2nd and 3rd...let them fight for the wild card...there is about 40 games left to play in the regular season.

GO YANKEES!!!

Old 09-09-2010, 04:17 AM   #226
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

22 games left in the regular season...and the Yankees are in 1st place by 2.5 games. The Red Sox are just about done...so someone get the fork ready...Rays only need to win 17 more games.

Old 09-20-2010, 04:21 AM   #227
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

14 games left in the season...Yankees holding on barely to the lead in the AL East...hang in there NY!!!

Go Bronx Bombers!!!

Old 09-20-2010, 08:06 AM   #228
naddawannabe

Hwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond repute
Hwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 8,240.34
They're being a bit casual these last few weeks, huh? It's like they know they're in already. Better take care of TB if they wanna finish first!
Hwii Siziinii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2010, 09:55 AM   #229
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

The Yankees have had the starting line up on injured list the past month.

Posada
A-Rod
Pettite
Teixiera
Granderson
Swisher...have all been off and on the list all season...

Too bad for the Padres...they have lost so many games at the last stretch of the regular season and not even in the wild card...it goes to the Braves if they can hold that spot or the Giants if the Braves regain their division...

Old 09-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #230
naddawannabe

Hwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond repute
Hwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond reputeHwii Siziinii has a reputation beyond repute
Padres aren't dead yet, unless they think they are. It's been a fairly epic collapse for them. Well, at least the Dodgers aren't in it...
Old 09-22-2010, 04:42 AM   #231
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I saw there collapse last season...one dropped ball for the Dodgers...the cards tuned them up in the end.

Old 09-22-2010, 04:43 AM   #232
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

magic number for the Bronx Bombers is 10 as of today.

Old 10-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #233
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Well, the Yankees didn't win the AL East division but they are in the playoffs to defend their title...

Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2010, 02:06 AM   #234
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

YANKEES VS RANGERS for the ALCS...game 1 Friday!!! GO BRONX BOMBERS!!!

too bad for Bobby Cox...he didn't make it...Good luck Bob...

Last edited by Ndnsoldierboy; 10-13-2010 at 02:08 AM..
Old 10-13-2010, 02:24 AM   #235
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I would like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee.
Joe Dimaggio

THE YANKEE CLIPPER GOING LONG...Joe Dimaggio #5...New York Yankees.

Old 10-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #236
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Yankees winning...thats all that matters...the haters love it. Gives them something to cry about

Old 10-16-2010, 10:02 PM   #237
naddawannabe

Their starting pitching better get serious or they're gonna be in trouble. Cliff Lee next? At least it's in NYC...
Old 10-17-2010, 02:05 AM   #238
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

He is one pitcher...ain't worried at all...Bronx Bombers have been down 2 games before and still won the series.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:52 AM   #239
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

once again...pitching got the Yanks...oh well...making the playoffs is not the Yankees goal...the goal is to win the World Series...so next year, not sure what is gonna happen...Derek Jeter is going to have either a new contract or play for another team, gotta get rid of AJ Burnett...he sucks at pitching. Andy Pettitte will more than likely retire...The Yankee universe will change...drastically.

See you next season...

Old 10-23-2010, 10:43 AM   #240
naddawannabe

Drastically? I don't think so. They'll make adjustments here and there like they normally do. Jeter won't go anywhere. His coffin will have pinstripes on it, are you kidding? Burnett just had a crappy year but they should probably cut 'em loose. The Yankees starting pitching let 'em down in this series (except for Burnett, of all people, and CC's 2nd start). Yeah, the 1-5 hitters really didn't do jack but they still would've been in the games if the starters didn't get rocked. Pettite may play one more year. The end is near for him but he probably has another season in him. Disappointing series for sure but, that's the way the ball flys over the fence...
Sponsored Links