Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree796Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Rec Room Favorite MLB Team Favorite MLB Team

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #321
It is useless to resist.

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101,369.09
Savings: 52.80
This season for the Yankees is unreal...most of the pitchers are on the DL. ( Disabled List) But we are 3 games up on the Orioles and still winning...I fgured back in May my team would be in 3rd or 4th place...which is last in AL East Divsion.

Keep winning Bronx Bombers!!!

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #322
It is useless to resist.

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Way to go Yankees!!! 1st place..All star break now...Go Bronx Bombers!!!

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 07-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #323
It is useless to resist.

and its good to see the Phillies sucking and the roid sux as well so far...keep playing like crap...it makes my day.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #324
It is useless to resist.

Well, the All Star game is now in the books. The National League won 8-0. Good to see the season will be back on. Would like to have seen the American League win, but as long as the Yankees win thats all that matters.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:16 PM   #325
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
Well, the All Star game is now in the books. The National League won 8-0. Good to see the season will be back on. Would like to have seen the American League win, but as long as the Yankees win thats all that matters.
You know if it was not for the National League winning the All -Star game last year, Cardinals would not have had home field advantage during the World Series and Game 6 could have been a much different outcome
Hmmmmmm

Cardinals could go all the waaaay again

Just Saying

LOL
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #326
It is useless to resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
You know if it was not for the National League winning the All -Star game last year, Cardinals would not have had home field advantage during the World Series and Game 6 could have been a much different outcome
Hmmmmmm

Cardinals could go all the waaaay again

Just Saying

LOL
I was glad the Cards beat the Phillies last season...that so called, "pitching squad" didn't help out in the end. And even now, the pitching for the Phillies sucks. Last place in their division right now. Have to see how the Reds do...they are playing good.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #327
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
I was glad the Cards beat the Phillies last season...that so called, "pitching squad" didn't help out in the end. And even now, the pitching for the Phillies sucks. Last place in their division right now. Have to see how the Reds do...they are playing good.
Oh Man I remember all the so called experts predicting how the Pitchers from Phillie would make the Cardinals look bad.
Hmmm I guess you have to play the games like you want to win!!
The most ironic thing about the whole Cardinal thing was the Fact that the best Hitter on the team during the playoffs was only making League Minimum Pay and no it was not Albert but David Friese!! He was hands down why the Cardinals won, he was the best and "Clutch" Hitter alllll thru the playoffs....

That movie Moneyball really does make you think about the whole pay structure of Baseball!!

Ok All Star Game is done On to the rest of the Season

GOOOO Cards!!!
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2012, 04:57 AM   #328
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 43,484.78
Savings: 0.00
Even though it chokes me to say it, you still can't count the Phillies out-yet. LOL! I'm wondering how the Braves are going to do the second half. It really hurt when our wonderful shortstop, Simmons went down. Hopefully, he won't be out to long. A lot of Braves fans are dreading having Pastornicky (aka the Rev) back in. He makes way too many errors. Still can't believe Chipper is leaving. :(

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #329
It is useless to resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Even though it chokes me to say it, you still can't count the Phillies out-yet. LOL! I'm wondering how the Braves are going to do the second half. It really hurt when our wonderful shortstop, Simmons went down. Hopefully, he won't be out to long. A lot of Braves fans are dreading having Pastornicky (aka the Rev) back in. He makes way too many errors. Still can't believe Chipper is leaving. :(
I think the Phillies are done. They are still in last place. And now, the trade deadlines are coming up quick ( 31 July ). I don't want any of their pitchers. But Brian Cashman might sign one of them. Our bullpen is doing okay. Even with our closer Rivera out Soriano stepped up and helped the team...I want to see Andy Petitte return soon as well.

As for Chipper Jones, he is a helluva player. Hope he makes the playoffs. Afterall, Bobby Cox in his last season was close, but not close enough for his last season. As I type this, the Braves are a wild card team, just ahead of the St. Louis Cardinals...and the Pirates of all teams are still holding on as well...wild card team for now.

Old 07-29-2012, 06:18 AM   #330
small bead addict

subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Braves are getting ready to sweep the Phillies-at home-again. I love it! LOL! I can't believe they gave Hamels so much money. I lost all respect for him when he purposely hit Harper in that game. That's not old school ball like he claimed-it's tacky. Now, if the Nats could lose a couple, we would be right there. I don't remember where we picked up that shortstop Yanish-the brewers, I think-but he is doing good. Minor is back to his hot pitching self and Medlin is now going to be in the rotation. About time-sheesh-that's what they sent him down for last month, to stretch his arm so they could out him in. Frediot (Gonzalez) sure took his time on that. Let JJ pitch a couple of games too many for some reason.

Old 08-10-2012, 01:31 AM   #331
It is useless to resist.

About 50 games left in the regular season...the Nationals and Reds are playing great, so are the Rangers and the Yankees even though have lost more games than won, are still in first place.

Not much has changed in the wild card teams. Braves and Pirates for the NL league. And Oakland A's and Tigers with the Orioles all tied in the AL league.

Old 08-16-2012, 05:34 AM   #332
It is useless to resist.

Yankees taking care of business against the Rangers. Nationals and Reds are playing real good. Orioles back in the wild card race.

Go Bronx Bombers!!!

Old 08-19-2012, 05:18 AM   #333
small bead addict

Braves and the Nats both lost tonight. I don't think we will ever catch up to them unless we sweep them at home this week-like that's gonna happen. LOL! Chipper got his 2700th hit with a homer. One of the reasons I love those Braves.:) Nice to find out why Melky Cabrerra was suddenly so hot-PEDs. Nice to see him suspended 50 games, too.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:05 AM   #334
It is useless to resist.

Braves and now the Cards are wild card teams...there is 34 games left till the playoffs start.

AL wild cards is the Orioles and the A's.

AL division leaders so far: Yankees, Rangers, White Sox
NL division leaders: Reds, Nats, Giants.

Old 08-29-2012, 07:07 AM   #335
It is useless to resist.

forgot to add...3 prefect games so far...amazing!!! And some no hitters as well...

Melky is done...and so is Bartolo Colon...another juicer.

Old 10-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #336
It is useless to resist.

Thumbs up Go Bronx Bombers!!!

Congrats to the Braves and the Cards for making the wild card in the NL.

Also, the SF Giants are in who will play the Reds.

and look at that, the Washington Nationals win the NL East!!! Congrats to them as well.

And the A's spank the Rangers and take the NL West from them, making the Rangers the wild card who lost and earn their wild card to play the Baltimore Orioles.

And lookout, there is JOE G's team...The Detriot Tigers are in and of course, my New York Yankees win the AL East tonite!!!

The regular season is now done. the playoffs are now on.

GO YANKEES!!!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:13 AM   #337
small bead addict

You forgot to congratulate Miguel Cabrera for hitting the Triple Crown for the first time in 45 years. Quite the achievement.
I'm hoping the Braves will take the Cards out. Can't say I like the one game shoot out thing. Can't believe Chipper has hit his last regular season at bat and scored his last regular season run. Here's hoping to many more in the post season and the series.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #338
It is useless to resist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
You forgot to congratulate Miguel Cabrera for hitting the Triple Crown for the first time in 45 years. Quite the achievement.
I'm hoping the Braves will take the Cards out. Can't say I like the one game shoot out thing. Can't believe Chipper has hit his last regular season at bat and scored his last regular season run. Here's hoping to many more in the post season and the series.
The playoffs have changed now. If, the Braves win, they are at home and play the Nats. They play a five game series. I know, I found out the Yankees play either the Rangers or the Orioles in a five game series starting on the road first. Oh well. The Yankees play on Sunday and I will be watching.

And yes, congrats to Miguel Cabrera. Triple crown winner. Last one was back in 1967. I believe he should get the A.L. MVP award.

And the Braves, well, they got their hands full and the Cards are defending champs.

GO BRONX BOMBERS!!!

Old 10-05-2012, 10:10 PM   #339
It is useless to resist.

Well, the Atlanta Braves are done. A blown call by one of the Umps. Too bad, I wanted to see how far Chipper Jones could get his team in the playoffs.

Oh yeah, those 3 errors by the Braves sure didn't help.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 AM   #340
small bead addict

Nope, those 3 errors didn't help, but Frediot should have put Hudson in when he pulled Medlin. Huddy was ready to go and I think it would have been a good head game on the Cards.. That infield fly thing was absurd. Personally, I am so angry and disappointed over that game, i wold gladly run up to Atlanta to tar and feather both Frediot and that ump. :)

Sponsored Links