Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree688Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Rec Room Favorite MLB Team Favorite MLB Team

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2015, 07:54 PM   #761
is rockin & rollin \m/

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 76,397.87
Savings: 52.80
Checking the standings today and the Blue Jays might catch the Royals for best record in the American League. They are only two games back. It must be that chicken pox.

And the Astros lost the lead in the AL west to the Texas Rangers.

The National League has not changed. Cardinals, Dodgers, and Mets all still leading their divisions.

Wildcard is: Pirates, and Cubs.

I do not think the World Series champs SF Giants will catch either team for the last wildcard spot to defend their title. They are 8 games back. It would have be an epic meltdown of either team for to happen.

But I remember a few seasons back the Red Sox needed to win one game and they would have a wildcard and they lost every single game they needed to win.
subeeds likes this.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-21-2015, 02:29 PM   #762
is rockin & rollin \m/

Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Yankees win the Subway series against the Mets. Bronx Bombers have 10 games left to play. 3 with the Blue Jays, 4 with the White Sox and 3 with the Red Sox.

Still have a chance to win the AL East division.
subeeds likes this.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Old 09-23-2015, 05:54 PM   #763
is rockin & rollin \m/

Lawrence Peter "Yogi" Berra (May 12, 1925 September 22, 2015

Rest In Peace Yogi Berra.

One of the greatest catchers to ever play the game.

Career highlights and awards

18 All-Star (19481961, 1962)
13 World Series champion (1947, 19491953, 1956, 1958, 1961, 1962, 1969, 1977, 1978)
3 AL MVP (1951, 1954, 1955)
New York Yankees #8 retired
Major League Baseball All-Century Team

Attached Thumbnails
1953_bowman_yogi_berra.jpg   hof_berra_yogi_plaque.jpg   new-york-yankees-2.jpg  
subeeds likes this.

Old 09-25-2015, 02:38 AM   #764
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,414.53
Savings: 0.00
Yogi was an awesome player. They sure don't make them like that anymore. Bunch of prima donnas playing for some teams.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2015, 11:31 AM   #765
is rockin & rollin \m/

Congrats to the Cardinals, Pirates, and Cubs for making the playoffs for the NL.

AL is only: Royals and Blue Jays.
subeeds likes this.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:27 AM   #766
small bead addict

subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
Congrats to the Cardinals, Pirates, and Cubs for making the playoffs for the NL.

AL is only: Royals and Blue Jays.
Mets clinched the NL East. Means the gNats are out of contention.
Ndnsoldierboy likes this.

Old 09-28-2015, 02:42 PM   #767
is rockin & rollin \m/

So you must be elated about Papelbon and Harper incident in the dugout.
subeeds and gilisi like this.
Old 09-29-2015, 02:55 AM   #768
small bead addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
So you must be elated about Papelbon and Harper incident in the dugout.
I don't know if elated is the word. I like the fact that Papelbon owned it, and admitted he was wrong. I also think it's time that Harper started playing like a grown up. His not running out fly balls is a frequent event, and I don't blame Papelbon for getting in his face about it. I will admit to doing a little LMAO when I see the video of Papelbon's hands on Harper's throat. Harper has had an outstanding year as a player-he just doesn't have to be such an arrogant little *^&%^%^&*&** about it. He deserves MVP, but I hope he doesn't get it because I think it will only make his behavior worse.
Ndnsoldierboy and gilisi like this.

Old 09-29-2015, 12:30 PM   #769
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 55,136.95
Did you guys see any clips on baseball tonight this week? that guy Parker for the Giants came out hitting home runs like crazy.....
Ndnsoldierboy and subeeds like this.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2015, 06:01 PM   #770
is rockin & rollin \m/

Being a Yankees fan, I could care less myself for Bryce Harper and the Nationals. Papelbon got suspended so he is now on vacation until the 2016 season.

Harper will probably get the MVP for the NL. He will also get to watch the MLB postseason soon on TV.

Those Blue Jays are running up the win column and they are passing the Royals for best record in the AL now.
subeeds and gilisi like this.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:01 PM   #771
is rockin & rollin \m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
Did you guys see any clips on baseball tonight this week? that guy Parker for the Giants came out hitting home runs like crazy.....
I did not watch it. Will have to see it soon though.
gilisi likes this.

Old 10-01-2015, 03:43 AM   #772
small bead addict

So the Dodgers have the West-where is @joesdad? I figured he would be here bragging. LOL! Cardinals clinched, too. End of the regular season countdown. sigh BTW, I figured out that the word regarding how I felt abut the Papelbon/Harper thing is amused. :)

Old 10-01-2015, 08:10 PM   #773
is rockin & rollin \m/

Yankees need one win and they got the wild card. The AL west is still up in the air. Nice to see these final games mean something. Win or go home.
subeeds likes this.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:05 AM   #774
is rockin & rollin \m/

The Yankees are in and so are the Rangers.

Astros and Angels still looking to get the final wild card.

Go Yankees!!!
subeeds likes this.
Old 10-02-2015, 02:50 AM   #775
small bead addict

I'm curious as to how this hurricane is going to affect the East Coast games this weekend. I guess they can play them Mon. if they get canceled. So much for having them all start at 3 on Sun.. lOL!
Ndnsoldierboy likes this.

Old 10-02-2015, 04:49 PM   #776
is rockin & rollin \m/

Yeah, the hurricane will be a game delayer for sure. Even football games as well this weekend.

Yankees joined the Giants, Cubs, Dodgers, Cardinals, Braves, Reds and Pirates as the clubs to have 10,000 wins.

* photo from when the Yankees were called the NY Highlanders. 1903.
Attached Thumbnails
ny.jpg  
subeeds likes this.

Old 10-04-2015, 07:22 PM   #777
is rockin & rollin \m/

Texas Rangers clinch their division and the Astros get the 2nd wildcard. They will face the Yankees in NY.
Royals, Blue Jays in the playoffs.

Dodgers, Mets, Cubs, Pirates and Cardinals in the NL playoffs.
subeeds likes this.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:07 PM   #778
is rockin & rollin \m/

The Rangers needed to win on the last game of the regular season to win their division. They got it. They will be taking on the Blue Jays so they will have their hands full. Royals will play the wildcard winner.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:08 PM   #779
is rockin & rollin \m/

Cubs travel to the Pirates and play their wildcard game.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:16 PM   #780
is rockin & rollin \m/

Mets take on the Dodgers and the winner of the wildcard takes on the Cardinals.
subeeds likes this.
Sponsored Links