Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree44Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Off Topic > Chit Chat > Rec Room Inside The Nba Brough To You By Colonah Not Hyundai Inside The Nba Brough To You By Colonah Not Hyundai

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2005, 04:08 PM   #21
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
LakotaTexan is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I'm proud of the Mav's especially after they demolished the Piston's. It was all over after the first 1st quarter.

They took a hard one to the chin last night against Memphis, but those little set backs are what's needed to continue to work on their weaknesses.

Go Mavericks
LakotaTexan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2005, 06:39 PM   #22
*Mystic Paradise*

*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, what a horrible lost on Saturday for my Sixers. How the HELL did they lose to the Knick?! I'm still sitting here crying about that game. It must be some curse on my city...Philly teams just can't win!

Now we drop down to .500....7-7 record. Still holding on to the #1 spot in the Atlantic Division & #3 overall for the East. Uuuhhhh....I am so mad!

Good Luck to the Mavericks!....that's for you, LakotaTexan. And C, it's good to see that the Pistons are still going strong!
Old 11-27-2005, 08:29 PM   #23
is rockin & rollin \m/

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 76,397.87
Savings: 52.80
Quote:
Originally Posted by *CherokeeTears*
THIS ISH IS STARTING TO GIVE ME A HEADACHE AS WELL ......READ THIS:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051126/...kn_dressing_up

If they don't want to wear a suit, then let them go find another job, like selling crack, or working at Mickey Dee's.
Some people are so ungrateful on what they have. I can send them my sleeve off my, "issued, just this year" digital pattern Army Combat Uniform to wipe away their tears...I just need to know which sleeve? Left or Right? Maybe both sleeves...The NBA has alot of crybabies in its ranks.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Come on Rez Dawg, you can make it, just another step to go....
Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2005, 09:58 PM   #24
*Mystic Paradise*

*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute*Mystic* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy
If they don't want to wear a suit, then let them go find another job, like selling crack, or working at Mickey Dee's.
Some people are so ungrateful on what they have. I can send them my sleeve off my, "issued, just this year" digital pattern Army Combat Uniform to wipe away their tears...I just need to know which sleeve? Left or Right? Maybe both sleeves...The NBA has alot of crybabies in its ranks.
....Yeah, maybe you should give them both and maybe they would shut up & play the damn game!

You know, some of these NBA players get on my last nerve because, they are sittinh here making big azz bucks(more than I could ever handle) and they are still sitting up here & complaining about the smallest things. You're right, the NBA do have a bunch of big crybabies!
Old 11-27-2005, 11:49 PM   #25
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah NDNsoldierboy! you are ABSOLUTELY correct.....these guys are usually spoiled form about 3rd grade tho.....and worshipped..so they think they are above any and all rules...sometimes...what's sad tho, are the countless respectable players who don't get any press...only the negatives are covered usually.....
Hey Mavs fans...better keep the cork in that Champagne....they beat Detroit yes, in a meaningless nothing game....but when it counts...forget it....they are softer in the middle than Anna Nicole Smith off her diet.....and won't get that far in the playoffs until this is addressed.
Sorry, CT...but the '76 ers this year are the '74 ers..about 2 low post players away from serious contenders....geez and once they had: Julius Dr. J Erving...George McGinnis, Darrel Dawkins, Maurice Cheeks and Andrew Toney....as well as Bobby Jones....NOW THERE was a ROSTER!!!
The Knickerbockers (never hear their real name much anymore) need to completely start over....have an actual strategy...and get a LOT of talent fast...or they may as well be called the Pleated Skirts.....sorry Isiah...you were a HALL OF FAME caliber player...but have a LONG ways to go to be an executive.....hmmmm...didn't Joe D do Ok????
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2005, 10:20 AM   #26
Tiny Tot Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
Hey Mavs fans...better keep the cork in that Champagne....they beat Detroit yes, in a meaningless nothing game....but when it counts...forget it....they are softer in the middle than Anna Nicole Smith off her diet.....and won't get that far in the playoffs until this is addressed.
That's hillarious Colonah04, but the only meaningless games are the ones lost when you are mathmatically eliminated. Even then, they are good from trying out new plays and players. The last thing you want to do is trade a 4th seed for a 5th because of 1 meaningless game early in the season.

I will say one of the only thing Detroit has going for it this year is the fact that they play in the EASTERN CONFERENCE. (No offense CT & 76'ers).

There won't be a huge difference between the #1 & #8 seed in the East. They will all pretty much be hovering around .500. My guess is at least 4 teams will be @ or below .500 that make the playoffs.

The East will get most of their wins at the expense of Toronto and Atlanta.

Oh, and that Anna Nicole thing still has me cracking up.

Go DALLAS MAVERICKS
Old 11-28-2005, 08:09 PM   #27
*Mystic Paradise*

You know, my Sixers don't even need to be called that. They're more like the "ixers!" LOL. Maybe they will come to their senses & get back on track...hopefully they will because it seems like New Jersey is about to take the lead as #1 in the Atlantic Division. Come on Sixers, PICK UP THE PACE!!

Ok, on the lighter note....we all know that the "Beast in the East" are the Pistons. No doubt about that one. So who's the "Best in the West?" I'll leave that up to all you West Coast lovers....lol. But if I had to pick, it would definitely be San Antonio...the defending Champions!!

Anyone start voting for the 2006 NBA All-Star Game? Remember ballots are open from til' January. Balloting will officially close on January 22, 2006 at 11:59 p.m. ET....so get start voting now on: http://www.nba.com especially if you want your favorites to take part this season!
Old 11-30-2005, 10:43 AM   #28
Tiny Tot Dancer

The Mavs dropped a heartbreaker last night against the Bucks. 4 games in 5 nights took it's toll. It didn't help they were in foul trouble and without Josh Howard. But, I'm not going to make excuses. Dallas shouldn't have never let it stay that close if they wanted a chance to win.

Congrat's on the Sixer's huge win last night CT. That was quite a whipp'en. BTW thanks for the green. I'd return the favor, but I still new and don't really know what the heck I'm doing.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:36 PM   #29
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm 12-2..and best record in the NBA....GO PISTONS.....
First, we 'cut down' the NETS...memo to Jason Kidd....that brown round thing is supposed to go THRU the hoop... you are in danger of qualifying for a new endorsement...no, not shoes, as poster boy for the BRICK-LAYERS union! Then, the return of Mr. Larry Brown...who as you may know, coached Detroit the last couple years...but overall, has moved around as much as a homeless person in winter in Detroit. This guy makes Heidi Fleiss look stable! but the Pistons did win a title while he coached....despite his complete lack of any offensive strategy...and 'it's all about me' attitude.
Why does the NBA always recycle the same sorry *** old coaches...over and over...???
And also.....since nobody seems to ever vote for Richard 'Rip' Hamilton or Chauncey Billups for the all-star team...guess they're not playing well....yeah uh huh....
After 14 games, the cream is starting to rise....Detroit, San Antonio, Dallas, but kudos to Golden State...and OMG! the L.A> Clippers!!!!!!.....sorry Jack Nicholson/Dyan Cannon...and crew....the Lakers are now the puddles....hey Kobe...it's NOT how many shots, it's shot percentage.....you are in danger of becoming a proverbial 'black hole' where the ball goes in to you...but NOTHING ever comes out...
Memo to Bill Walton....you are the WORST basketball announcer ever! the trick is knowing who will win AHEAD of when the game ends...and being able to FORESEE strategies, etc....PRIOR to when they happen....oh yeah, a little humor never hurts, or overall knowledge of the game/league either! And all this time, I never thought anybody could make Brent Musburger seem professional....
Stay tuned hoopsters! about after 40 or so games...it gets REALLY interesting....and I still hope Amare Stoudamire can return healthy....this guy is impossible to defend one on one...and very entertaining to watch....if he comes all the way back..the Suns will rise...but still can't overcome San Antonio...though...
Old 12-04-2005, 12:43 PM   #30
*~the REAL me~*

Hmmm 13-2.....as the Pistons 'butcher' the Bulls......The Pistons made 12-of-23 shots from the arc while holding the Bulls to 4-of-14. Detroit starters made 10-of-17 3-pointers as Billups and Wallace sank four apiece and Tayshaun Prince drilled two.
What is this? outside shooting? more than 50% on 3 pointers? whoda thunk it?
CENTRAL W L PCT
Detroit 1 13 2 0.867
Indiana 4 10 5 0.667
Cleveland 5 10 6 0.625
Milwaukee 6 9 6 0.600
Chicago 8 7 0.525

Dayuummm the WHOLE CENTRAL division OVER .500? and the West was supposedly best? where's the guy above who said...the Eastern conference winners would be about .500?? want another guess?
It will be VERY competitive in the East...esp...when Miami gets it together, and they will...and even the Knicks are looking better...ok, at least they reached JV level!!!
And yes, vote for the NBA all star team....on line..as CT said..think maybe a PISTON could make the team??? say Rip Hamilton??? Chauncey??? these guys are not that good...eh? all they do is WIN!!!! isn't that what the games about???
Old 12-04-2005, 01:50 PM   #31
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,052.40
Savings: 1.00
I turned off ESPN just to read 'Inside The NBA Brought To You By Colonah'. I love this thread!!!

My Lakers are still kicking Butt. As if! Gotta stay with them, even if they are in the doldrums. Detroit is looking goot. Saw them for a little while the other night. All Larry Brown could do was hang his head, muttering "I wish I was still their coach...".LOL

Keep it coming 'C'!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2005, 02:03 PM   #32
*Mystic Paradise*

Ok, should I just give up now or wait until they're really down in the dumps?! I just don't understand my Sixers!! Why can't they just win some games?! I'm still stuck on the fact that they loss to the Hornets! How can you lose to the Hornets?! I thought my Ixers...lol....was gonna be good this season?! Well, I guess me & the rest of the Philadelphia city was fooled. 8-10 record...still first in the Atlantic Division & still #3 in the Eastern Conference but we are hanging by a strand of thread. This is not the way I hoped this season to be. They better pick up the pace or I might have to take a little trip down to the Wachovia Center & do a little protesting.....NO DEFENSE, NO WINNING!!!

Wow, Detroit's got it made!! They are really on the roll! 13-2 record, still #1 on the East, I'm really liking this team. This is the way a team should play!! This is what you call, "Pure Team Work!" Maybe the Sixers should take some lessons from the Pistons. C, I know you're real happy right now!! GO PISTONS!!!

I'm really liking the Western Conference as well. Ok, we all know that San Antonio would be leading the pack so there is no argument there. But I really shocked that the Clippers are still going strong. 11-5 record...the best I've seen from them in ages. And what about them Golden State Warrior?! 12-6 record...I really didn't expect that from this team either. Really gotta give them some credit. Jason Richardson & Baron Davis are playing some really good basketball right now. GO WARRIORS!!!

Last edited by *CherokeeTears*; 12-04-2005 at 03:51 PM..
*Mystic* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2005, 12:59 PM   #33
*~the REAL me~*

THIS JUST IN: (courtesy of NBA.com)
"Kobe Bryant, who is second in the NBA in scoring but averages better than 29 shots per game, scored 29 points on just 9-of-30 shooting. However, his aggression on offense helped the Lakers improve to 4-0 all-time against the Bobcats".
Now THAT'S putting a positive spin on abyssmal shooting! who the hell wrote this, Kobe himself?? 9-30.....less than 33%...yeah THAT'S aggressive..... but they did beat those awesome Bobcats by 1 though....so his stellar shooting paid off.....
ALL TOGETHER NOW: THIS IS A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2005, 08:20 PM   #34
*Mystic Paradise*

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonah04
THIS JUST IN: (courtesy of NBA.com)
"Kobe Bryant, who is second in the NBA in scoring but averages better than 29 shots per game, scored 29 points on just 9-of-30 shooting. However, his aggression on offense helped the Lakers improve to 4-0 all-time against the Bobcats".
Now THAT'S putting a positive spin on abyssmal shooting! who the hell wrote this, Kobe himself?? 9-30.....less than 33%...yeah THAT'S aggressive..... but they did beat those awesome Bobcats by 1 though....so his stellar shooting paid off.....
ALL TOGETHER NOW: THIS IS A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!

....Ok, this is definitely my laugh of the day! You have gots be to kidding me?! I don't even know how to respond this story. Now it's really got me thinking did Kobe write this himself? Yeah, whatever Kobe...you know, I really can't stand this dude!

Like you said C, THIS IS A "TEAM" SPORT!! Maybe I should say that during my Sixers protest so it could flow through their thick heads! Iverson is not the whole damn team!! The others gotta step up to the plate now or NEVER!
Old 12-10-2005, 02:19 AM   #35
*~the REAL me~*

WELL NOW!! 14-2.....for the Pistons.....as they turn the Golden State Warriors in to the 'Iron Pyrite' State Warriors....do not be decieved by the final score which was 106-103...and sounds really close. One CARDINAL rule of sports is that the good teams win the close ones.
The Warriors have built up a 12-7 record, but against mostly sub .500 teams, and mostly at home too. But they are clearly getting better, and Jason Richardson is one of the real studs in this league. Memo to (Mich State coach) Tom Izzo....shoulda held this guy hostage in east Lansing another year or two...Baron Davis has really helped them too...but they aren't really championship level yet.....
Did you see who leads the NBA in scoring in the paint?? That humongously large and physical Tony Parker!!!!! every power forward and center in the NBA should be embarassed by this...and stop letting this guy blow by for easy lay-ups...he's quick...but there was a time when if a 6' guy drove the lane....there was a major price to pay...right Isiah? remember that friendly elbow by Carl Malone??? seems the NBA is getting softer...over time. In the playoffs, though..he may get decapitated.
And also HOOPSTERS what is Santa bringing us on Christmas Day??? why it's the Pistons vs The Spurs....!!!! should be a great one...
Oh and lastly....Cherokee Tears....one tonight for the 76'ers.....43 by Alan (sure hall of fame) Iverson...but they still need to get that guy some help!!! but what a TRULY great player...and what heart for one so small....gotta love this guy....if everybody played as hard as he does...the league would be something to see....
The Pistons are falling in to a dangerous pattern of sleeping through the first half..then playing sizzling D late....and winning....but this is risky..and won't get it done against the better teams, or in the playoffs....but hey 14-2 is HARD to quibble with!!
Old 12-11-2005, 12:54 PM   #36
*Mystic Paradise*

Ok, I haven't been on here to talk about my Sixers that much but WOW, they finally won 2 games back-to-back! It's about time! Iverson dished out another 40+ game last night against the Nets. Man, what would this team be without him?! You just can't hate this guy at all! Well, hopefully they can get back on the winning streak!
Old 12-12-2005, 01:22 AM   #37
*~the REAL me~*

MAKE THAT 15-2!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!
*Pistons deny Clippers a perfect homestand*

LOS ANGELES (Ticker) -- With a championship-tested backcourt of Chauncey Billups and Richard Hamilton, the Los Angeles Clippers' home dominance was no match for the Detroit Pistons' command of the road. {WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! and NEITHER of them has EVER been voted to the All-star team!!!}}

Billups scored 25 points and had eight assists against one turnover and Hamilton added 23 points as the Pistons never trailed in a 109-101 victory over the Clippers, who had won the first four games of their five-game homestand. {ROAD WARRIORS??? that's what separates the men from the boys around the league}

Detroit finished with only four turnovers - one more than the NBA record. {hmm, could it be these guards are really pretty good?}}

The league's most surprising upstart, Los Angeles has vaulted to the top of the Pacific Division, a group it normally supports from the basement, on the strength of nine wins in its first 10 home games. {They are better than normal for sure....and much improved}

However, Detroit had matched that mark on the road entering Sunday and controlled throughout to defeat the Clippers for the 15th time in the last 19 meetings. {Can you say TOTAL domination??}}

Billups had 13 points and six assists in the first half as the Pistons turned it over just once {{ ONE TURNOVER IN A HALF!!!! WOW!!!!!}} and claimed a 59-45 lead. He made a 3-pointer and a 19-footer in a span of 37 seconds midway through the third to put his club ahead, 70-58.
{yes, that's why he's called Mr. Big Shot}

Hamilton had nine points in the final 5:05 of the period and capped it with a layup at the buzzer to make it 83-72. {{watching people guard this guy reminds me of Rocky Balboa tryin to catch that chicken in the first Rocky movie! lol}} He's the 'silent assassin'

Los Angeles got within eight points on more than one occasion in the fourth, but never closer. Desperate to cut into the deficit and maintain their run at home, the Clippers resorted to fouling center Ben Wallace over the final six minutes. {Nice try, Clippers...but it ain't happening}

The strategy nearly paid off as Wallace made just 4-of-14 free throws down the stretch. However, he got his own rebound on one of the misses and fed Billups for a 3-pointer that put Detroit ahead, 97-86, with 4:50 left.
{{ Hmmm Mr. Big Shot again....lol}}

Last edited by colonah04; 12-12-2005 at 01:34 AM.. Reason: wtf why not??? it's my post
Old 12-13-2005, 09:13 PM   #38
*~the REAL me~*

Oooopssss!
Hey gang....what's that horrible stench emanating from the home of the Utah Jazz? why it's our 15-3 PISTONS losing to the Utah Jazz......hmmm....lemme see:
1. They shot 9-32....in the second half....memo to Pistons...STOP watching 'how to shoot the ball..by Kobe Bryant' videos! or add Jason Kidd to your roster..if ya wanna lay bricks...
2. Outrebounded by a LARGE margin...by a bunch of nameless, no talent CBA rejects...Kirilenko?? who the hell is he??
3. Defense about as effective as Saddam's republican guard....
So, how could this be??? well...........
1. The PISTONS in this game...were flatter than an underdeveloped 11 year old.
2. The road is starting to take a toll on them....and they beat the hot Clippers
3. They started reading their press clippings...and forgot WHY they were 15-2
4. Out of 82 games, there will be off nights....but this one was worse than that! a bunch of cadavers...would have played nearly as well...for sure they'd commit less fouls!
Anyways..this one should have been taped and given to all College and High School coaches as a how NOT to play video....
Then there's Utah who are the Jazz.....now what sense does THAT name make? The only Jazz in Salt Lake city is the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.....for pete's sake...well, they once were the New Orleans Jazz......(that makes some sense) and because of lack of interest...(post Pete Maravich) they started splitting their home schedule games between Salt Lake City and New Orleans.....now............
EVERYBODY who can think of two more diametrically opposite cities in all of America raise your hands!!!! no wonder the team has always been a split personality crew....
hmmmm maybe they should be the Utah next to Nevadas or Utah Osmonds..or something....but Jazz...?????
Don't forget hoopsters..Santa is bringing PISTONS vs. San Antonio on Christmas day ....

Last edited by colonah04; 12-13-2005 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: typing errors
Old 12-14-2005, 02:17 AM   #39
PowWows.com Addicts

badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
badmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond reputebadmaninc has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
C, dude. Can we get the Grizzlies back in Canada and give you the Raptors. Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
badmaninc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2005, 08:46 PM   #40
*~the REAL me~*

Yes, bad....if you send down MORE players like Steve Nash...that guy is AMAZING!!!!
Sponsored Links