PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Rec Room (http://forums.powwows.com/f56/)
-   -   NBA Playoffs (http://forums.powwows.com/f56/nba-playoffs-19352/)

.::.~Shy1~.::. 05-10-2004 05:03 PM

Well I have to give some luv to all my classmates from UofA......GO NETS and GO KINGS!!!!

injunboy 05-11-2004 03:58 PM

did anybody watch the games last night..? i cant be the only native watching bball... the minnesota game was crazy....!!! thats how games should be played... on the other hand the lakers series... boring...the lakers won at home. as expected...cause there shaq gets away with sooo much... gary payton was traveling half the time and flopping over for a foul the other times... but ill still watch

Jinglin Chica 05-11-2004 04:07 PM

Duncan admitted they were outplayed, why can't you? Nobody can beat the Lakers when they're firing on all cylinders. :D It also helped that the Spurs didn't shoot very good. :D

I didn't watch last night's game because I don't care for either team. Sounds like it's going to be a good series though.

kamikaze_yazzie 05-11-2004 04:20 PM

that damn straight jinglin *high five* ..lol. we got another one tonight. hope the lakers got their game faces on again.

injunboy 05-11-2004 04:26 PM

im am not gonna doubt you about the lakers. they have the rings to prove it. the minnesota series is ten times more interesting than the lakers. watch both like i do and you shall see. im not really a lakers basher, i already know whos gonna win that series, but this other one is kinda a toss up right now..

kamikaze_yazzie 05-11-2004 04:30 PM

ah yea just from reading the sports articles on the web it sounds like last nights game was cool. too bad i missed it. Its hard when they post the EST for the games instead of NM time *L.. but ohwell.. least i get to see the high light plays on my real player *L

Jinglin Chica 05-11-2004 04:51 PM

*high fives kamikaze_yazzie* :D

we're gon win tonight and tie the series!! :Jumping:

LETS GO LAKERS!!

WhoMe 05-11-2004 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinglin Chica
*high fives kamikaze_yazzie* :D

we're gon win tonight and tie the series!! :Jumping:

LETS GO LAKERS!!

___

Scoot over JChica and Kamikaze! Make room for another Laker fanatic *high fivin' you both. I'm buying all the refreshments for tonights game! Time to start a Tab!

Jinglin Chica 05-11-2004 05:28 PM

:eek: woohoo! another Lakers fan! :41:

*high fives WhoMe* :blow:

WhoMe 05-11-2004 05:35 PM

Quote:

:eek: woohoo! another Lakers fan! :41:

*high fives WhoMe* :blow:

___

Jinglin:

Do you think Kobe is innocent? What about his accuser? What do you think about her?

Kobe always plays his best games after a "good day in court" so . . .

WATCH OUT!

Jinglin Chica 05-11-2004 05:53 PM

Yes, I think he's innocent. I'm not saying that only because I'm a huge Lakers fan either. Truthfully, Kobe isn't one of my favorites. Anyway, from what I've read about her, I think she's a lying little ****. :Angel: Just how many men "raped" her in a span of 2days. :rolleyes:

You know it WhoMe, he's unstoppable when he comes back Colorado. :D:D:D Let's see Parker and/or Bowen try and defend him tonight.

*-merk-* 05-12-2004 01:50 AM

my mom is for the lakers :eek: *L* JK

:33: Go Spurs!!

WhoMe 05-12-2004 10:47 AM

Quote:

You know it WhoMe, he's unstoppable when he comes back Colorado. :D:D:D Let's see Parker and/or Bowen try and defend him tonight.

___

JinglinC and Kamikazee:

Well . . . *kicks back and uncorks a bottle of champagne

A slew of High Fives are in order. *Gives high fives

Can you say, "Kobe was insane last night?" 42 points and a playoff high score this year! I stayed up until 1:30 EST last night to see the end!

Lakers 98 and *cough, cough . . . dat' odder team 91

kamikaze_yazzie 05-12-2004 11:27 AM

*L WAHOOOO.. .lmao were BACK in Da Series!!! *L... THey were awesome.. SHaq Attack is back. *L.. yea kobe got some good ones in there too.. poor poor duncan. The topper for me was the commercails just before Inside the NBA... the one where duncan was sayin how emotional he is *rofl* about the trophy.. cracked me up.

Anyway.. that game was good.. and i had a feeling... i just knew that they were going to tie it up. I won 25 cents bettin on that.. i know big spender!lol.

So do you guys think that win the lakers win - i MEAN whoever wins the laker/spurs series will go on to win the championship? Its been that way every year they met in the semi finals so I agree with it... lemme know.
~* GOO LAkers*~

oh and whats with payton... hes gettin mean and grumpy huh?

Jinglin Chica 05-12-2004 11:45 AM

woohoo WhoMe and Kamikaze!! :man: We won!! :bouncy:

42 pts... Kobe put on quite the show on eh? ;) Take that Bowen! :tongue11:

Shaq was, as usual, awesome! :worthy: Nesterovic simply can't defend him. Neither can Duncan or Rose. :D

Payton is mean and grumpy huh? :Thinking I don't care though, he can be however way he wants to be, as long as scores some pts! :D He's just a role player now, not the star. Malone certainly does everything he can!! :D

The only thing I'm sure about is... the Western Conference will win the championship! :p Indiana is good but they haven't met the Kings or the T'Wolves or the Spurs or the Lakers yet. Winning the East is no big feat.

WhoMe 05-12-2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Winning the East is no big feat.

___

Sorry JChica,

I have to respectably disagree. . .

Winning the east IS all about BIG FEET! *LOL

kamikaze_yazzie 05-12-2004 12:26 PM

*L and who has the bigest feet in the west???

As for payton.. idunno, he doesnt really seem to get along with anyone.. and that could be a pain, he was yellin at fisher and u just dont show those stripes in front of da enemy *L.. as for malone.. he needs to step up more. I think his best is still coming, hopefully he saved it for san antonio away game.

But once they get their shots on lock WATCH OUT! *L

Jinglin Chica 05-12-2004 12:57 PM

*LMAO* let's not get into a discussion about big feet. :Quiet :Angel:

Gary needs to stop yelling at my D~Fish. :Mad: He's the point guard that helped the Lakers win 3 rings!! I'll have more respect for the way Gary is and the way he plays AFTER he's won a championship.

Oh and poor Duncan, he got hurt from a Malone elbow enit? :( :p Did he actually show some emotion after that tho? :eek: :Chatter

BurBz 05-12-2004 01:50 PM

I'm a Lakers Fan too!!! :10:

:10:

kamikaze_yazzie 05-12-2004 03:49 PM

I know!!! now Duncan is most likely gonna whine about that later... ouch my poor bruised rib. *whatever*...

Ill give Payton his credit .. he's pretty fast on the break - usually. I saw him when the lakers were in phx the second time.. i didnt realize just how fast the guy was.. but hes slowed since back in the day. Soo we'll see what his attitude does for him... *L

So what other NBA players w. attitude are there?

I can just think of the so called ANSWER *rolls eyes* .. he gets on my last nerve. *L.. anyway.. once again
~*go lakers*~