PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   Rec Room (http://forums.powwows.com/f56/)
-   -   NBA Playoffs (http://forums.powwows.com/f56/nba-playoffs-19352/)

injunboy 05-13-2004 03:00 AM

phil jackson wants 16 mil to stay in LA. the LAKERS wanna cough up 10 mil. kobes staring at TWENTY TO LIFE. the glove lost his step. the mailman can only survive with the pick and roll. shaq is nothing without phil.... the balance of all this is phil... if he stays all will be good next year, if he doesnt this modern day dynasty will implode - so enjoy your last few games...

injunboy 05-13-2004 03:06 AM

hey whats up with minnesota...? at the end there it looked like they just threw the ball game.. literally they ran the clock out on themselves when they were down by six with a minute left.. weird strategy huh..?

Jinglin Chica 05-13-2004 10:10 AM

I watched the 1st half and the Kings were actually playing defence!

Don't know how the 2nd half went, don't care. As long as the series is tied and they go to seven games. :D

kamikaze_yazzie 05-13-2004 10:31 AM

yea.. i watched some of that game last night. I guess im use to the lakers cuz everything seemed goin in slo mo *L...

as for the Phil thing.. SHOOT give tha guy his MONEY. *L i think hes worth it man. But i have to disagree about the shaq comment.. There is no one out there that equals this guys abilities (esp when hes on fire)... i think where ever he is he will be fine.

As for kobe, it think we all know he'll get off. Its too easy to prove reasonable doubt.. all they gotta show is them dirty uns and hes cool. lmao. But i cant see a laker team without kobe, I hope it never happens. And the imploding thing, everyone loves drama *g*

Jinglin Chica 05-13-2004 10:39 AM

:Thumbs right on kamikaze!!

I didn't reply to injunboy because all I wanted to do was cuss at him! :devil What good would that do here? :Chatter

In any case, thanks for caring so much about the Lakers injunboy. ;) I hope you implode! :taunting:

LAKERS ALL THE WAY BABY!

It doesn't make a damn difference to me who stays or who goes. I'm going to be a Laker fan til I'm old, wrinkly and senile. :50:

WhoMe 05-13-2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinglin Chica
:Thumbs right on kamikaze!!
I didn't reply to injunboy because all I wanted to do was cuss at him! :devil What good would that do here? :Chatter

LAKERS ALL THE WAY BABY!
:

___

Okay JingleC, Kamikaz n Burb:

Game 5 is tonight!

Time to make a run! Order out for the pizzas! I will bring the Champagne on Ice for the post game celebration!

Injun:

You're not invited. This is an "exclusive" soiree' for the fans of - DA' LOS ANGELES LAKERS!!!!! the next NBA champs'!

. . . but you're welcome to stand outside and watch us through the window! *L

Jinglin Chica 05-13-2004 03:42 PM

oooooh a Lakers party!! :Jumping:

kamikaze_yazzie 05-13-2004 04:39 PM

AH come on let injun in*L.. he just hasnt seen the "light" yet. Lakers fans dont need to gloat.. we'll let the playing do all the talking. *L

anyway... its on soon.. its gonna be the Deciding game i think. I know both teams will bring theyre best. I hope its the lakers that get the shot locked and the fire burning first. The spurs always get deflated when the lakers get rolling. Its kinda fun to watch *GRIN*.. GOOOO LAKERS.

im off to paint my face purple and yellow*LMAO* J/k

Jinglin Chica 05-13-2004 04:54 PM

:rofl2: I beat u to it... I've been sitting here 1/2 my face painted purple/gold for the LAKERS and the other 1/2 red for the FLAMES. :42:

WhoMe 05-14-2004 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamikaze_yazzie
. . . . we'll let the playing do all the talking. *L
. . . . The spurs always get deflated when the lakers get rolling. *GRIN*.. GOOOO LAKERS.
im off to paint my face purple and yellow*LMAO* J/k

___

"ONE LUCKY SHOT, DESERVES ANOTHER."
Shaquille O'Neal, Game 5 win over the San Antonio Spurs.

*Squeak, Squeak, uncorking the chilled champagne bottle and pouring a glass for JinglingC, KamikazeY and Burbs!

"CHEERS!" *Ching, ching, ching, ching!

Oh . . .

Jinglin and Kamikaze,

You can take off the paint now. Time for work *L

Jinglin Chica 05-14-2004 10:10 AM

:41: Yaaay!! WhoMe, Kamikaze, and Burbs! :huddle: We won!!! :41:

ONE LUCKY SHOT DESERVES ANOTHER. Absolutely! :Thumbs

I was :( :Yell and :Mad when Duncan made that fluke 20footer ... then D~Fish shot to the ball and it went in!! I was stunned. :JawDrop

kamikaze_yazzie 05-14-2004 10:13 AM

THAT GAME WAS AWESOME!! it had me on my feet thru the whole fourth.. and those last 4 secs whoaaaaaaaaaa. now to win it in in LA!!

I had a feeling it was fishers night in the first half.. he just seemd invested in the game. what surprises me is the spurs arent attack shaq... esp. with the foul trouble. oh well...

Congrats... and the paint wil be back on soon enough *GRIN*

kamikaze_yazzie 05-14-2004 10:37 AM

I just read that the spurs are trying to say the clock didnt start on time.... lmao. spoil sports.

native_baby_24 05-15-2004 10:30 AM

I REALLY LIKE THE LAKERS AND THE ROCKETS.
BUT, I WISH THAT THE 76ers GOT INTO THE PLAYOFFS OR SOMETHING. :38: :33: :Argue :1Party:

Grits & Beans 05-16-2004 12:01 AM

Wolves up 3-2

Spurs vs Lakers is a tough series I'm rooting for the Spurs tonight and the next game.

Jinglin Chica 05-17-2004 11:36 AM

YAAAAYY!! :41: We beat the Spurs! :41:

kamikaze, WhoMe, and Burbs *high fives*:huddle: WOOHOOO!! :D:D:D

GOoOoOoOooOoOo LAKERS!!

kamikaze_yazzie 05-17-2004 04:32 PM

YES WE SURE DID!!! im was so happy! *L* now who do we want to beat next?... T-wolves or the Kings.. hMmm. I wouldnt mind making weber mad again. heh heh heh

Jinglin Chica 05-17-2004 04:41 PM

:Chatter :devil don't u just love it when he gets mad and looks like he's gon cry?? :p

Either team, I don't care. :D No one can defend my Shaq!! :muscles:

kamikaze_yazzie 05-17-2004 05:10 PM

YEa when they get all P'Od.. its fun.. but PAYTONS gotta QUIT THAT. *L.. hes gettin me miffed. but oh well the intensity is cool. I hope its t-wolves.. just cuz itll be different and i think t-wolves would bring theyre game. *L.. but we shall see.

WhoMe 05-19-2004 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamikaze_yazzie
YEa when they get all P'Od.. its fun.. but PAYTONS gotta QUIT THAT. *L.. hes gettin me miffed. but oh well the intensity is cool. I hope its t-wolves.. just cuz itll be different and i think t-wolves would bring theyre game. *L.. but we shall see.

___

Tonight, May 19th, 2004, Game 7 between the T-Wolves and Kings will take place. The winner will take on the "beloved LA Lakers."

Who do you predict will win tonight, the Wolves or Kings?

Personally, I think the T-Wolves will win since they are playing at home. Then I think the Lakers, fresh off a break, will "pump up the volume" and "clean house."