Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > News Culture Trending Culture Trending

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
Teen Dancer

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
rezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,435.77
Savings: 0.00
Culture Trending

Pretty Cool News feed on cultural appropriating. The video is 20 minutes long, so not to bog the system down I'll just post the link. Interestingly enough, the source comes from a group that has been accused of Anti-America values, as can be seen in a few comments in cast, and where as I don't necessarily agree or like the source, I think the focal point of the cast was very well done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=rPyPLmmtcig
Everyone has two people in them, the one wants you to do wrong the other to do right. Balance comes when you get the two to work together...I just wished mine would stop arguing like a couple of old women
rezrazed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links