Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > News A price for healings and blessings? A price for healings and blessings?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2005, 04:49 PM   #1
The bear is out!

Items DevilTree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,915.95
Savings: 0.00
Angry A price for healings and blessings?

I am about to open my heart on a subject that is an ongoing ache in my heart.
I met a healer by the name of Jim Windigo, from Thunder Bay Ontario, he is well known.
He is always saying within every sentence, for $100.00 I can help.
He is also a womanizer and uses them only to get to where he wants to go, free food and a bed with a willing woman. He collects piles of gifts for healing and charges people up to a thousand dollars to heal them. His wife kicked him out and tossed the Grandmother Drum out into the streets because he is now living with a woman young enough to be his daughter,,,, sound like the Jim you know??
He blesses regalia, for yes again ....$100.00
He names people , again....yes for $100.00

What happened to sacred medicines? Does everything have a price???? I talked to a number of other Elders and they all agree that this man is out for the greed of the buck and is not a healer but a great fake, Yes one arm Jim is just like his name sake, somebody you want to stay clear of.

At the Golden Lake Powwow he asked a 20 year old boy to lead in the grand entry,,, another fudge up. Due to this his respect is dwindling fast.

Anyone else have a sweet story of this sharlatan to tell????

His apprentices are the same, greed of the buck,,, stay clear and hide your possessions!!!!!

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.
Tibiki Kinew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2005, 05:11 PM   #2
is waiting ....

chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
chazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond reputechazziff has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 374.00
Savings: 1.00
there are people like this all over this world of ours...

and i was taught not to let things eat you up inside and the Creator will in his/her own way let this person know how they lead their life was not the best way possible...
Old 09-07-2005, 09:34 PM   #3
Oldfart

Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Sounds like he got a good game going. Where do I sign up for an apprenticeship?

Jus' kiddin'. Jus' kiddin'.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2005, 09:40 PM   #4
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
Wink

didnt the last name give you a clue?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2005, 04:46 PM   #5
Banned

quicksilverwade is just really nice
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibiki Kinew
I am about to open my heart on a subject that is an ongoing ache in my heart.
I met a healer by the name of Jim Windigo, from Thunder Bay Ontario, he is well known.
He is always saying within every sentence, for $100.00 I can help.
He is also a womanizer and uses them only to get to where he wants to go, free food and a bed with a willing woman. He collects piles of gifts for healing and charges people up to a thousand dollars to heal them. His wife kicked him out and tossed the Grandmother Drum out into the streets because he is now living with a woman young enough to be his daughter,,,, sound like the Jim you know??
He blesses regalia, for yes again ....$100.00
He names people , again....yes for $100.00

What happened to sacred medicines? Does everything have a price???? I talked to a number of other Elders and they all agree that this man is out for the greed of the buck and is not a healer but a great fake, Yes one arm Jim is just like his name sake, somebody you want to stay clear of.

At the Golden Lake Powwow he asked a 20 year old boy to lead in the grand entry,,, another fudge up. Due to this his respect is dwindling fast.

Anyone else have a sweet story of this sharlatan to tell????

His apprentices are the same, greed of the buck,,, stay clear and hide your possessions!!!!!
Tibiki Kinew,
Where have you been? You seem to have a knack for stumbling across bad people or are the bad people stumbing across you? Just kidding.
Wade
quicksilverwade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2005, 08:37 PM   #6
The bear is out!

Items DevilTree
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,915.95
How are you quicksilverwade!!!

Seems that he is in th earthly area where I hang my hat, just never knew how greedy he is, seems that no price is toooo high for him.
He was at the powwow last year and they let him go, he asked for $10,000.- for pay for a 3 month period!!! They told him no way. So he is now back again for more money, since his wife tossed him out and she kept all the money he had in the bank.!!!!! Bless her sweet heart!

I have been in the busiest year of all, it isn't easy to learn all the things of an Elder in one year, but I made it so far. Earnt the right to sit in the circle and teach my crafts this year.

I just got through 2 solid weeks of waking and learning and collapsing into bed, some days were 18 to 20 hours of teaching and remembering will take me a while to absorb it. The feasting was great too, my freezer is finally emptier, I fed 7 people for 15 days and I had a give-away at the end of it all. The people left with smiles.
Now I am catching up with a lot of sleep and writing notes for my own good.

The powwow at Golden Lake was pretty good too, all my road kills were cleaned up and couldn't fill the spaces on my table fast enough. Two days with 6 tables and the walls full too. I got in quite a bit of trading for things I didn't have and that was the best part,,,plain bartering. I sent stuff all over, some to europe but mainly the USA. One guy brought me sage from Pine Ridge,,,wow did that make my day. Small stuff but worth every trade.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.
Tibiki Kinew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links