Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > News "SuperBowl" Who's your Choice? Seattle Seahawks -vs- Pittsburgh Steelers "SuperBowl" Who's your Choice? Seattle Seahawks -vs- Pittsburgh Steelers

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
debbieyd is a name known to all
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thumbs up "SuperBowl" Who's your Choice? Seattle Seahawks -vs- Pittsburgh Steelers

Seeing as I reside in Washington State, I'm rooting for the "Hawks" I hope the 'underdogs' Win, Win, Win!!! Go Seahawks Superbowl Sunday, gonna be a spectacular event this Sunday, February 5th for us!

Last edited by debbieyd; 02-01-2006 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: spelled a word wrong!
debbieyd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 06:09 PM   #2
Pow Wow Visitor

unegatowodi has a spectacular aura about
It's the Steelers for me

Being from western Pennsylvania I am a big Steelers fan. I think the teams are pretty equal so I don't think the Seahawks are much of an underdog. I always like the games better when the Steelers are the underdogs, so I am considerering the Seahawks to be the fav's!

The Steelers have four native players on thier team, 2 Hawaiians and 2 Samoans. Kimo and Troy rock! Anybody know if there are any Indian players in the NFL?
unegatowodi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 07:29 PM   #3
Senior Dancer

Red face Natives playing in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unegatowodi
Being from western Pennsylvania I am a big Steelers fan. I think the teams are pretty equal so I don't think the Seahawks are much of an underdog. I always like the games better when the Steelers are the underdogs, so I am considerering the Seahawks to be the fav's!

The Steelers have four native players on thier team, 2 Hawaiians and 2 Samoans. Kimo and Troy rock! Anybody know if there are any Indian players in the NFL?
I guess I call the Hawks the Underdogs because I'm used to them losing and never making it to the SuperBowl! I guess there might be some mixed bloods playing in the NFL but for sure I can't say? So I guess I'm not the one to really comment on your comment! LOL what.....?
Old 02-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #4
Kiowakat's #1 fan

hywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scalehywalker is off the scale
Well since my Rams decided to sit the football season out this season, i'm gonna have to go with the team i turned to when st louis had no pro team, GO STEELERS :)
Old 02-01-2006, 08:37 PM   #5
Senior Dancer

Exclamation 1 Billion FANS + and only a few on line!!!?

I don't understand what the hold up is, just not enough interest or what?? I'm a fan and for the 1st time in my life I'm going to watch the superbowl! where is the question!

Last edited by debbieyd; 02-01-2006 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: mispelled a word
debbieyd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2006, 09:09 PM   #6
Junior Dancer

NaTiVe6 is a jewel in the rough
my money is on the steelers. they pretty much embarrassed the 3 teams that they played on there way to Detroit and i was fortunate enough to watch 2 out of 3, which, ain't bad but i would have liked to watch all 3.
NaTiVe6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2006, 03:00 PM   #7
Senior Dancer

Thumbs up Still rooting for the SeaHawks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gametime
my money is on the steelers. they pretty much embarrassed the 3 teams that they played on there way to Detroit and i was fortunate enough to watch 2 out of 3, which, ain't bad but i would have liked to watch all 3.
I can't recall if the SH have ever been in the Superbowl, so I'm hoping the team brings home their rings & glory to us, the 12th man!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2006, 04:56 PM   #8
Onyota'a:ka

Oneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond reputeOneida2222 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 373.34
Savings: 149.18
Steelers

Beingthisclose to downtown Detroit, you can't help getting into the Superbowl! We've got everyone here! It's safe to say that the city has chosen the Steelers, as have I!

Hope my squares pay me some money! GO STEELERS!!
Oneida2222 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2006, 10:06 PM   #9
Eastern Blanket Dancer

Items Treasure Chest
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
bahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond reputebahnisiain has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,722.75
Savings: 1.00
I like both teams. too bad my beloved Patriots are not in the game this year. I am going to have to go with the Steelers.

bahnisiain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2006, 11:07 PM   #10
*206*

LiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
LiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond reputeLiLT206 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Seahawks.

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

ill hafta say the hawks cuz im from seattle
LiLT206 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2006, 02:13 AM   #11
N8tiffUmatillaMAMA

WocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
WocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond reputeWocusWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,094.49
I grew up in the Northwest, live in Alaska now, but I've always loved the Seahawks. I will cheer them on to the end! Go HAWKS........
WocusWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #12
We Are One

Pirate has a spectacular aura about
What Super Bowl is this one, 40? Of the 40 Super Bowls I have maybe watched
4, and that was in the early years of the Super Bowl. I did enjoy watching the
Washington Redskins games in my younger days.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2006, 08:51 PM   #13
*~the REAL me~*

Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Joe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond reputeJoe G has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

[QUOTE=Oneida2222]Beingthisclose to downtown Detroit, you can't help getting into the Superbowl! We've got everyone here! It's safe to say that the city has chosen the Steelers, as have I!

What's even better is being this close to Detroit (about 35 miles south of here) and NEVER having the Detroit Lions in the super bowl...hell, most years .500 looks like the superbowl to Lions fans!

But you are right, tho nearly everyone in Mich is a steelers fan, esp. with Jerome Bettis making his return home...
Joe G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2006, 11:14 PM   #14
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 143,189.72
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbieyd
I don't understand what the hold up is, just not enough interest or what?? I'm a fan and for the 1st time in my life I'm going to watch the superbowl! where is the question!
Hi debbieyd. This caught my eye. How come you've never watched a superbowl before? First one was in like 1967. I'll go watch the game with my nephew and his family...and eat his food!LOL

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2006, 12:38 PM   #15
Senior Dancer

Red face Also a Redskin Fan!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
What Super Bowl is this one, 40? Of the 40 Super Bowls I have maybe watched
4, and that was in the early years of the Super Bowl. I did enjoy watching the
Washington Redskins games in my younger days.
Since the WASHINGTON REDSKINS didn't make it to the SB, I was rooting for the SEAHAWKS, damn if the refs were paid to make the wrong calls for all involved!!! Bad disappointment for us, #12!
Old 02-06-2006, 12:41 PM   #16
Senior Dancer

Exclamation I guess I don't remember '67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad
Hi debbieyd. This caught my eye. How come you've never watched a superbowl before? First one was in like 1967. I'll go watch the game with my nephew and his family...and eat his food!LOL
In 1967 I was too young to understand football, so today, I try to keep an interest..........