Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By xTekno
  • 2 Post By WhoMe
  • 2 Post By AmigoKumeyaay

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Head Staff Worse emcee joke? Worse emcee joke?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2006, 12:56 PM   #1
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,759.57
Savings: 0.00
Question Worse emcee joke?

Some emcees tell their signature jokes over and over and over.

Some emcees tell raunchy jokes "after hour jokes" and....

Some tell jokes that aren't EEEEven funny?

What is the worse emcee joke YOU'VE heard?
Old 08-24-2006, 04:33 PM   #2
Ta' Shunke Witko

Pheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond reputePheji Wanbli has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
lenord m

allways tells the one about he had his wife begging to him on her hands & knees during their last fight... lenord would you please come out from under the bed!
MITAKUYE OYASIN... "then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all , and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world . and while i stood there I saw more than I can tell . and I Under Stood more then I saw . for I Was Seeing in a Sacred manner the Shapes of All . Hehaka Sapa. dec 1863-aug 17 or 19 , 1950.. listen online TO KILI 90.1 FM porcupine butte
Pheji Wanbli is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2006, 09:12 PM   #3
Powwow Sound 4 U

TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 603.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe

What is the worse emcee joke YOU'VE heard?

The three letter spelling of the word "Canada" was told at a powwow that I thought was degrading to our Canadian brothers and sisters. It goes something like this:

"Our brothers and sisters in Canada have decided to shorten the name of that country to make it easier to spell because of limited education up on the Reserves. Here is how we now spell Canada.

C ahhhhhhhh!
N ahhhhhhhh!
D ahhhhhhhh!"

Talk about kicking our northern friends, I was ready to take out an MC with my walking stick. My stick would have made a great looking tail on the guy.

I was nice and kept my mouth shut and my stick clean.

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2015, 05:43 AM   #4
Banned

sxandyzoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 105.00
there are several pow-wows that are looking for volunteers. That's where everything starts. Usually your Committee is made up of people from the NDN Communtiy; they bring with them many talents that would otherwise be difficult to put out on a "Job Opening" flyer. Someone that works well with others; willing to attend multiple meetings over the next twelve months, ('cause we all know that next year's pow-wow starts when this year's ends); a lead dancer or someone with head staff experience; someone from the city/college/university or IHS staff; an educator, financial advisors are always a plus; just about anyone that BRINGS something to the Committee TABLE, so just get out to the many pow-wows and ask to be on the committee; I'm certain that all San Francisco Bay Area pow-wows are just waiting to receive new folks to help out with their dance.
sxandyzoe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2015, 01:06 PM   #5
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
Credits: 84,950.75
Savings: 1.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxandyzoe View Post
there are several pow-wows that are looking for volunteers. That's where everything starts. Usually your Committee is made up of people from the NDN Communtiy; they bring with them many talents that would otherwise be difficult to put out on a "Job Opening" flyer. Someone that works well with others; willing to attend multiple meetings over the next twelve months, ('cause we all know that next year's pow-wow starts when this year's ends); a lead dancer or someone with head staff experience; someone from the city/college/university or IHS staff; an educator, financial advisors are always a plus; just about anyone that BRINGS something to the Committee TABLE, so just get out to the many pow-wows and ask to be on the committee; I'm certain that all San Francisco Bay Area pow-wows are just waiting to receive new folks to help out with their dance.
now, that's a terrible joke!!
windanncer likes this.
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2015, 12:55 PM   #6
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,759.57
"Fancy dancers, dance hard … baby needs new shoes!"
windanncer and Spiritflight like this.
Old 02-26-2015, 06:16 PM   #7
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 85,198.26
Savings: 1.00
VINCE BEYL from Bemidji...

"Everybody check out our powwow vendors...they got medallions, earrings...maybe a new CHOKER for your Mother-In-Law?"

windanncer and Spiritflight like this.
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links