Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back >   > Feedback and Forum Support Upcoming powwow Adrian MI Upcoming powwow Adrian MI

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scale
Credits: 1,103.53
Savings: 0.00
Smile Upcoming powwow Adrian MI

I heard Adrian MI will host the powwow that used to take place in Tecumseh. It evidently was scheduled for Aug. 27th weekend. However I can find no such event posted here. Any info on this please and THANK YOU!

think GOODNESS!
DEEpcloud444 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #2
PowWow Seeker

aarnold is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Question Red road seeker in South Florida

Can anyone share any links or groups to join in South Florida that will allow me to have more contact with Native Americans before the next Pow Wow comes to my area? I can't seem to find any ways to connect to others..new to this site today. THANKS!!
aarnold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
N8ive Mama2B

<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is off the scale
Credits: 369.22
Quote:
I heard Adrian MI will host the powwow that used to take place in Tecumseh. It evidently was scheduled for Aug. 27th weekend. However I can find no such event posted here. Any info on this please and THANK YOU!
Hey DEEpcloud444 I looked at the calendar and was wondering the same thing. I'm from MI and was really looking forward to this one :[ but if anyone knows any info feel free to share it.

Those who don't understand me walk under me.
<<~BehindNDNeyez~>> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2011, 03:28 AM   #4
NatalieBlackwood

NatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond reputeNatalieBlackwood has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 55.01
I am very sorry to say that the Mending the Sacred Hoop Pow Wow is cancelled this year.

http://www.lenconnect.com/entertainm...celed-for-2011
NatalieBlackwood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

DEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scaleDEEpcloud444 is off the scale
Credits: 1,103.53
Tecumseh/Adrian MI powwow

THANKS for the replies re: the Mending the Sacred Hoops powwow that was ultimately cancelled. Hopefully we can gather soon again @ another in our area!

think GOODNESS!
DEEpcloud444 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links