Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Chicken Dance Chicken Dance History Chicken Dance History

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2006, 12:48 AM   #21
straigt/oldstyle/grass

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
smokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond reputesmokingrass has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylin
This is my thought on the topic. Some people know what they are talking about and some people just like to talk like they know. Much respect to the people that still use this dance in their cermonies and do it in the right way but for yall that take your outfits and dance at pow-wow's (FOR MONEY) then try to preach aat people about how sacred it is and cut others down for dancing chicken in the arena I think yall are full of ****!!!!!! Once money is put up for the contest I think all religious meaning is gone. If the dance was ment to be sacred it should have never been introduced into the pow-wow arena and put on display for others to follow. That is my thoughts on the topic. WHAT DO YOU THINK????????
You bring up an excellent point. There is no need for such hipocracy in the circle. If you are going to preach how sacred a dance is, and how it should only be used for tribal ceremonies, then you sould not be exempt from your own words.
Hipocracy!
Just becase you are you are from that tribe does not mean you have the right to commercialize on it.
I am a catholic, i guess that means i can start holding competitions for best preist's sermons.

"not to offend"-jj
smokingrass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2006, 06:54 PM   #22
Historian

Kiayo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammer
I know for a fact that it had originated in Cree and or Blackfoot territory in what is now Canada. It is disputed between the two of who created it, mostly by the Blackfoot, who absolutely want to lay claim to it. I know that both tribes have their own ceremonies and societies, but it shouldn't come down to attempting to lay claim to it. The Cree have their own, and the Blackfoot have their own: the two tribes can meet and dance together, besides pow-wow was created elsewhere. Today chicken dance at the pow-wow is for everyone that wants to dance it, enjoy it. It is nice to see chicken dancers from all over turtle island. Heck, there is even a Negro chicken dancer in Canada!
The true Men's prairie chicken dance style originated amongst the Blackfoot people. It started out as a religious society known as the "Kiitokii Society". How this dance came about was when a young man(Blackfoot) went out hunting. He came across these birds dancing in the tall grass. Being hungry as he was, he shot and killed one of these birds with his bow and arrow. He brought the bird back home and his family ate it. Later on, as this man went to sleep he had this dream. In his dream the spirit of this prairie chicken that he killed came to him. Asked why he killed him. The man replied "I needed to feed my family". The prairie chicken told this man that he was going to teach him this dance. He was to go out there and teach all the people this dance. If he did not do as he was told, this prairie chicken was going to come back and take this man's life. This was the deal this prairie chicken made with this man for taking his life (prairie chicken). The Kiitokii Society is still in existence amongst the Siksika Nation in southern Alberta. It is a very sacred dance. The dance itself is different that what people are used to seeing at the pow wow. The one thing that bothers me the most is when people make jokes about it. Caliing it the kfc dance or flapping their wings like the polka dance. If people respected the dance they wouldn't be making rude remarks about the dance. I ask this from all the people "Please respect our sacred society". Don't make fun of it. Enjoy the Chicken dance at the pow-wows and remember where the true origin of the Men's Chicken Dance Style came from.
Kokomi likes this.
Kiayo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #23
shaken' tailfeathers

oldstylechicken is a jewel in the rough
This is a true story that kiayo said. Origins of this dance came from the Blackfeet people, true Men's dance. If you want to see real old style dancing come to Blackfoot country starting up from heartbutte, browning, standoff, brocket, and gleichan areas. Dancers from these areas are smooth and graceful, true style of the mens prairie chicken dance..
oldstylechicken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #24
Teen Dancer

Camp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeCamp7Kiowa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojapi4Me View Post
Ask the Kiowas, this is exactly what has happened with THEIR gourd dance.
Thank You!
Camp7Kiowa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2008, 12:23 AM   #25
PowWows.com Addicts

ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
ojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond reputeojibwaysweetie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylin View Post
This is my thought on the topic. Some people know what they are talking about and some people just like to talk like they know. Much respect to the people that still use this dance in their cermonies and do it in the right way but for yall that take your outfits and dance at pow-wow's (FOR MONEY) then try to preach aat people about how sacred it is and cut others down for dancing chicken in the arena I think yall are full of ****!!!!!! Once money is put up for the contest I think all religious meaning is gone. If the dance was ment to be sacred it should have never been introduced into the pow-wow arena and put on display for others to follow. That is my thoughts on the topic. WHAT DO YOU THINK????????
I think the exact same. Your words are the best I've seen yet. I can sympathize with you on this very much so. I about heaved when I saw the video of the polish people dancing with our jingle dress. Like you say, all spiritual sacredness is gone.

ojibwaysweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2008, 02:02 AM   #26
Tiny Tot Dancer

Mz_FoXy_MoMmA is just really nice
Lightbulb My bit of cents...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldstylechicken View Post
This is a true story that kiayo said. Origins of this dance came from the Blackfeet people, true Men's dance. If you want to see real old style dancing come to Blackfoot country starting up from heartbutte, browning, standoff, brocket, and gleichan areas. Dancers from these areas are smooth and graceful, true style of the mens prairie chicken dance..

Very good words...but just a question...besides MARVIN CALFROBE, SHAWN & JO SAM SCABBYROBE...idk any other good Blackfeet/Blackfoot dancers???? Where they @ n why don't they come down to the states and show us how it's done, then? (...Guy said, "QUIT TELL'N STORIES)

Another thing...Aren't society dancers and their bustles supposed to only dance in the Spring Time (mating season?) AND NOT bring thier bustles to TAINTED powwows????

Powwows nowadays are NO PLACE for ceremonious things anymore!!! Small things, yes but nothing more...the circle has been tainted by drugs...alcohol...hatred...jealousy...etc. there is so much confusion because back n the day (when the white man introduced these toxins) we (ALL ndn ppl) lost A LOT of our ways...our men were becoming drunks and our women were traded as whores while the children suffered. So the ******* children that grew up, grew up w/o that straight path to follow and so NOW we have "ELDERS" that THINK and ACT like they know everything about every damn thing...and if they don't...THEY'LL make $h!t up...which is more common than ppl think so b4 u go believ'n ppl...look into how they were raised...who raised 'em...and how they've lived thier lives. If the man/woman was jes an ol drunk that "recently" woke up and smell'd the coffee, and now is an "ELDER" and is leading ppl...be sure they're doing it FOR THE PPL and NOT to make THEMSELVES "famously holy" n the circut. Don't get me wrong, I respect all of my Elders but to me, u have to EARN the right to b an Elder...any fool can grow old...but REAL wisdom and knowledge goes w/o recognition...so the next time u hear someone preaching around on the mic about this or that...THINK about what they're really saying and why they're saying it...so yeah...SOCIETY DANCES DON'T BELONG IN THE POWWOW ARENA...there is a place and a time for all things...IF U PUT A # ON AND COMPETE FOR $$$$$ then u can kiss that "Society" goodbye...one can't get more tainted than to put his Society belt on and go compete for fame/glory/money. It's a new age and a new day, I believe the chikk'n dance has become too darn political and ppl shuld just DANCE and HAVE FUN DOING IT!!!!!!

...If a man can put on a SACRED jingle dress (which was/is a SOCIETY DANCE), and dance around all slutty/disrespectful like, then ppl can dance chikk'n...either way, we'll all get a good laugh outta it...right?
Old 05-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #27
Boogie Monster

sookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond repute
sookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,751.64
Hah!
sookout sh'nob is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 10:58 AM   #28
Pinewisimowin oma nina

upriver_tla is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I'm sorry I take it back that the chicken dance was originally a Cree dance but what I meant was that we had our own style of chicken dance. Where I'm from the Old People used to say there were ceremonies done a hundered years ago, and they remembered goingto them as children. Sadly a large part of that generation has already left us and there are probably less than 4 of them in my community. I chicken dance because I was given the blessings of my elders. Let me share a story that explains what happened to it out in my area:

Long ago our people had their ceremonies and they were done according to the seasons when the birds would come, in the Spring was the Goose dance, Summer was the Eagle dance, the Fall was the Crane Dance, but in the Winter the bird who stays is the chicken so they had a dance for him too. They wore Pine tree branches for an outfit, they tied them all over the body's joints (shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, wrists, etc.) and a little headdress too of branches, they also wore a little bustle from chicken feathers. They used pine tree because its needles stay on all year.
When the missioinaries were coming to our lands they tried to get the people to stop doing the ceremonies, so our ways were outlawed. It became illegal to possess sacred objects and perform ceremonies, the government and the church enforced the law and began to burn and take away all our sacred possessions. Thus the ceremonies stopped and we couldn't live those ways of life anymore and the people began to put away their sacred objects and bundles away at the traplines.
In the winter months square dances became the people's form of sociallizing, they had them at different communitees, so the people were able to get news around. At this time they took their spirituality underground because we were losing so much. The people learned how to jig, they combined the chicken dance to the style of jigging and square dance with the fiddle in place of the drum. This is the way they preserved the chicken dance, since the ceremonies used to be done in the Winter.
The new style of jig went out to different communitees and became a part of a new people's culture, The Metis. Today we see this dance style in what is the Red River Jig.

The story above I learned from a very respected elder, he also talked about the 'Old People', one of these was Harvey York of Norway House. He was one of the people who adapted the chicken dance to fiddle music, I believe he might have invented the step to what they call the Orange Blossom Special, this is if I'm Not Mistaken. I watched a proffessional jigger named Ryan Ricard dance to this song, I was sitting next to an older man who said he was doing one of Harvey's steps and he told me he saw Harvey dance it himself. The old man told me Harvey this was in the 1950's or 60's some time when he saw it, apparently Harvey was still an excellent jigger in his old age. You can watch Ryan Richard on youtube, just search his name or red river jig.

For my own self seeing Ryan made some sense of completeness to the spirit of chicken dance. This story I have told is as much a part of chicken dance history to me because this is what my Elders say. And the Elders never Lied.

Last edited by upriver_tla; 05-27-2008 at 09:38 AM..
upriver_tla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2008, 11:24 AM   #29
Pinewisimowin oma nina

upriver_tla is an unknown quantity at this point
I would also like to point out that Norway House is situated in the middle of the forest in Northern Manitoba where they had the Chicken dance over 100 years ago. Now they called it Pinewsimowin in my area, notice the different spellings of the Cree its a dialect thing, nonetheless to the Old People this was the prarie chicken dance. When it became outlawed that was the time of the late 1800's and early 1900's, around the times of Big Bear and Sitting Bull.
upriver_tla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #30
powwowgrl2001

powwowgrl2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
a reason a lot of the original style chicken dancers, which are Blackfoot, don't go down to the states, is because they dont' have the funds to go. it is offensive to me, as a blackfoot individual to see this style danced with two fans, or all "jumpy", the true nature of this dance was one of grace. the things i learned about chicken dancing were not from books, not from research, but that of which was passed down from generation to generation. i asked a 70 year old elder from the blood tribe about the "open hand" style of chicken dancing and he seriously though i was joking. when i went to the cali pow wows and saw how this dance was being danced, i was truly offended, i couldn't even watch it. individuals like todd cross child, sheldon scalplock, alex scalock, jeffrey bull shields sr., tony black water, nugget bull bear are all dancers that dance this style the way it is meant to be danced........open handed chicken dancing, what a laugh, but i am sorry and i feel sorry for those of you who cant really grasp at what this dance truly is
powwowgrl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2008, 01:24 AM   #31
Dont be a powwow bumb

t-bone is an unknown quantity at this point
what about the crows and arikiras...their not chikin dancers???why hasnt it ever skipped a beat with them but almost died every where else..why does evreyone sing THEIR double beat songs for their chickin dances??it seems to me they have always been their doing it...
t-bone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2008, 05:45 PM   #32
Sugar Bear First Strike

braidsnbustles is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 470.00
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_FoXy_MoMmA View Post
Very good words...but just a question...besides MARVIN CALFROBE, SHAWN & JO SAM SCABBYROBE...idk any other good Blackfeet/Blackfoot dancers???? Where they @ n why don't they come down to the states and show us how it's done, then? (...Guy said, "QUIT TELL'N STORIES)

Another thing...Aren't society dancers and their bustles supposed to only dance in the Spring Time (mating season?) AND NOT bring thier bustles to TAINTED powwows????

Powwows nowadays are NO PLACE for ceremonious things anymore!!! Small things, yes but nothing more...the circle has been tainted by drugs...alcohol...hatred...jealousy...etc. there is so much confusion because back n the day (when the white man introduced these toxins) we (ALL ndn ppl) lost A LOT of our ways...our men were becoming drunks and our women were traded as whores while the children suffered. So the ******* children that grew up, grew up w/o that straight path to follow and so NOW we have "ELDERS" that THINK and ACT like they know everything about every damn thing...and if they don't...THEY'LL make $h!t up...which is more common than ppl think so b4 u go believ'n ppl...look into how they were raised...who raised 'em...and how they've lived thier lives. If the man/woman was jes an ol drunk that "recently" woke up and smell'd the coffee, and now is an "ELDER" and is leading ppl...be sure they're doing it FOR THE PPL and NOT to make THEMSELVES "famously holy" n the circut. Don't get me wrong, I respect all of my Elders but to me, u have to EARN the right to b an Elder...any fool can grow old...but REAL wisdom and knowledge goes w/o recognition...so the next time u hear someone preaching around on the mic about this or that...THINK about what they're really saying and why they're saying it...so yeah...SOCIETY DANCES DON'T BELONG IN THE POWWOW ARENA...there is a place and a time for all things...IF U PUT A # ON AND COMPETE FOR $$$$$ then u can kiss that "Society" goodbye...one can't get more tainted than to put his Society belt on and go compete for fame/glory/money. It's a new age and a new day, I believe the chikk'n dance has become too darn political and ppl shuld just DANCE and HAVE FUN DOING IT!!!!!!

...If a man can put on a SACRED jingle dress (which was/is a SOCIETY DANCE), and dance around all slutty/disrespectful like, then ppl can dance chikk'n...either way, we'll all get a good laugh outta it...right?
i could not agree more. in every way this lady has laid it down 4 ya. remember, we as the BFC did not recognize it as the "fancy prairie chicken dance" or what ever theyre callin it nowadays; we called it grass dance. and before a warrior named eagle rib removed the feather belt from the crow encampment, we had no use 4 bustles. my fellow chicken GUY FOX informed me that even the gros ventures or white clay had there own style of grass dance, they and the crow also showed us the songs to the feather belt and what its purpose was. of course a majority of the songs you hear at pow-wows mimic that of the bfc drum style like bullhorn, turning robe, kia-spia singers blackfoot A1 club singers. in correlation with kiayo's story, which by the way has been told 2 me by treff, the chicken dance came after the all the ceremonies and transfers were done, to cheer people up and get them back into movement. marvin calfrobe told me this "even my mother danced chicken", so if jus like ms fox said, its 4 every body!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 03:09 AM   #33
Pow Wow Visitor

killakam81 is infamous around these parts
Credits: 1,216.51
Prairie Chicken Society

Hi Im a prairie chicken dancer and ive been dancing for about a year now. I realized now that i have come into the circle the wrong way and i want to do it right. How would i go about trying to be initiated into the Chicken Society?
killakam81 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #34
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,816.57
Quote:
Originally Posted by killakam81 View Post
Hi Im a prairie chicken dancer and ive been dancing for about a year now. I realized now that i have come into the circle the wrong way and i want to do it right. How would i go about trying to be initiated into the Chicken Society?

killa,

Go to every powwow that you have chicken danced at and dance backward.

*L

Anybody?
Old 01-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #35
Dont be a powwow bumb

t-bone is an unknown quantity at this point
hell with it..iam just gonna start killin people...AYE i jks!!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #36
HUUUUUUUUUH!

Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Iowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond reputeIowa_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,359.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by whome View Post
killa,

go to every powwow that you have chicken danced at and dance backward.

*l

anybody?
best. Post. Ever.
Iowa_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #37
catfish: food of the gods

StereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 875.03
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojibwaysweetie View Post
I think the exact same. Your words are the best I've seen yet. I can sympathize with you on this very much so. I about heaved when I saw the video of the polish people dancing with our jingle dress. Like you say, all spiritual sacredness is gone.
A friend of mine's parents went to Germany a couple years back and there were people there on the sidewalks wearing buckskins and dancing. I don't know what they were dancing, but still. And her parents brought me back a dreamcatcher from over there, I looked all delighted and said thank you....but I'm still not sure what to do with it.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #38
Tiny Tot Dancer

BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
BigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond reputeBigChef has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeproud View Post
A friend of mine's parents went to Germany a couple years back and there were people there on the sidewalks wearing buckskins and dancing. I don't know what they were dancing, but still. And her parents brought me back a dreamcatcher from over there, I looked all delighted and said thank you....but I'm still not sure what to do with it.
Hang it over your fridge to protect the flavor of your german beer! It will give you good dreams when you pass out. You better do it, don't be disrespectful.
BigChef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #39
The Lone Rider

Iridealone has a reputation beyond repute
Iridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond reputeIridealone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChef View Post
Hang it over your fridge to protect the flavor of your german beer! It will give you good dreams when you pass out. You better do it, don't be disrespectful.
These words are spoken like a true, sacred Big Chef!

I have spoken.
Iridealone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2010, 04:21 AM   #40
Pow Wow Visitor

killakam81 is infamous around these parts
Credits: 1,216.51
chicken fighting

I was at Rocky Boy watching the face off and i was wondering how chicken fighting works? What is the basis of chicken fighting and how do you fight if u are challenged?
killakam81 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links