Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree10Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Chicken Dance Chicken Dance History Chicken Dance History

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 12:41 AM   #41
catfish: food of the gods

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
StereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 875.03
Savings: 1.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChef View Post
Hang it over your fridge to protect the flavor of your german beer! It will give you good dreams when you pass out. You better do it, don't be disrespectful.
I most definitely will....wouldn't want to anger the brew spirits!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #42
Pow Wow Visitor

giovannis is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 20.00
Savings: 0.00
Its sad that I have to go online to trry and learn these things. I am a Lakota living in Pennsylvania. We do not have chicken dancers out here. I think we have one, but he's not someone I wanna learn from(drugs,alcohol,etc.) So this raises the question,,,how do I go about learning the Chicken Dance? Im just a young'n so I have no transportation to travel cross country. I saw this dance, and I knew I wanted to learn it. I dance round bustle as of now, but I was getting comments about my footwork getting a little to fancy. I somewhat understand the spiritual side to the chicken dance, especially after reading the great origin story that was posted. But I know nothing about the proper ways to make the Regalia. I know so little about this dance, and I wanna learn it in a good way, the proper way. Anyone have any ideas?
giovannis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #43
Pow Wow Visitor

short apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond reputeshort apache girl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by sookout sh'nob View Post
Cree stuff....

Pihewisimowin (The Prairie Chicken Dance Ceremony)

and

George Ceepeekous

George has passed on - but that's what those old guys do . Lucky for us we still have some of his words around.
i read it all. its so awesome to hear wisdom.
short apache girl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2010, 10:59 AM   #44
Boogie Monster

sookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond repute
sookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond reputesookout sh'nob has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,751.64
Quote:
Originally Posted by short apache girl View Post
i read it all. its so awesome to hear wisdom.
Yup, and for free too.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #45
Chahta Champion

ChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond reputeChahtaGrasser has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 239.93
Thumbs up

too true!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_FoXy_MoMmA View Post
Very good words...but just a question...besides MARVIN CALFROBE, SHAWN & JO SAM SCABBYROBE...idk any other good Blackfeet/Blackfoot dancers???? Where they @ n why don't they come down to the states and show us how it's done, then? (...Guy said, "QUIT TELL'N STORIES)

Another thing...Aren't society dancers and their bustles supposed to only dance in the Spring Time (mating season?) AND NOT bring thier bustles to TAINTED powwows????

Powwows nowadays are NO PLACE for ceremonious things anymore!!! Small things, yes but nothing more...the circle has been tainted by drugs...alcohol...hatred...jealousy...etc. there is so much confusion because back n the day (when the white man introduced these toxins) we (ALL ndn ppl) lost A LOT of our ways...our men were becoming drunks and our women were traded as whores while the children suffered. So the ******* children that grew up, grew up w/o that straight path to follow and so NOW we have "ELDERS" that THINK and ACT like they know everything about every damn thing...and if they don't...THEY'LL make $h!t up...which is more common than ppl think so b4 u go believ'n ppl...look into how they were raised...who raised 'em...and how they've lived thier lives. If the man/woman was jes an ol drunk that "recently" woke up and smell'd the coffee, and now is an "ELDER" and is leading ppl...be sure they're doing it FOR THE PPL and NOT to make THEMSELVES "famously holy" n the circut. Don't get me wrong, I respect all of my Elders but to me, u have to EARN the right to b an Elder...any fool can grow old...but REAL wisdom and knowledge goes w/o recognition...so the next time u hear someone preaching around on the mic about this or that...THINK about what they're really saying and why they're saying it...so yeah...SOCIETY DANCES DON'T BELONG IN THE POWWOW ARENA...there is a place and a time for all things...IF U PUT A # ON AND COMPETE FOR $$$$$ then u can kiss that "Society" goodbye...one can't get more tainted than to put his Society belt on and go compete for fame/glory/money. It's a new age and a new day, I believe the chikk'n dance has become too darn political and ppl shuld just DANCE and HAVE FUN DOING IT!!!!!!

...If a man can put on a SACRED jingle dress (which was/is a SOCIETY DANCE), and dance around all slutty/disrespectful like, then ppl can dance chikk'n...either way, we'll all get a good laugh outta it...right?
ChahtaGrasser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #46
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 85,198.26
One of the Best Threads here at Powwows.Com ^^^
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2012, 10:44 PM   #47
Pow Wow Visitor

Kahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 438.06
Prairie Chicken (Grouse) Dance

Maybe people get so confused about this dance because Turtle Island never had chickens. They were brought in by the Europeans. The bird and the dance that we so love is the Prairie Grouse and not a chicken at all. And since the Prairie Grouse is such a wonderful winter survivor, why wouldn't both Nations, Cree and Blackfeet, admire, respect and learn from it? What is really sad is there are no more Prairie Grouse (at least in the wild) in Manitoba, Alberta or anywhere in Canada. Maybe at the powwows, instead of putting out prizes for best dancer, the money should go to restoring those beautiful birds back to their original habitat.
Kahyonha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2012, 12:10 AM   #48
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahyonha View Post
Maybe people get so confused about this dance because Turtle Island never had chickens. They were brought in by the Europeans. The bird and the dance that we so love is the Prairie Grouse and not a chicken at all. And since the Prairie Grouse is such a wonderful winter survivor, why wouldn't both Nations, Cree and Blackfeet, admire, respect and learn from it? What is really sad is there are no more Prairie Grouse (at least in the wild) in Manitoba, Alberta or anywhere in Canada. Maybe at the powwows, instead of putting out prizes for best dancer, the money should go to restoring those beautiful birds back to their original habitat.
Err... the praire grouse is alive and well and living in my back 400...

Took this pic in the spring... http://www.powwows.com/gathering/sho...6&postcount=26
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #49
Pow Wow Visitor

Kahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond reputeKahyonha has a reputation beyond repute
Prairie Chicken (Grouse) Dance

Awesome film! Apparently there's several species of prairie grouse and your film is of one of the cousin species to the Greater Prairie Grouse which really booms and hollers. I guess the Prairie Grouse, like the People, has several dialects and Nations. Skennen'kowa! Go (or should I say Dance?) in peace!
Old 10-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #50
Jace Old Elk

jaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond reputejaceoldelk1 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 386.14
Nice

LIke the history of the Chicken Dance and enjoy dancing Chicken even though i use my Crow Style outfit which is like our "Hot Dance society" I enjoy jamming.
WhoMe likes this.
jaceoldelk1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #51
Pow Wow Visitor

Prairie Grouse ("Chicken") Dance

Dear Grace Old Elk -- Nice to see your post! How about a photo or movie of you dancing to honor these wonderful birds? http://www.powwows.com/gathering/images/icons/icon6.gif

I am making a medicine bundle for a dear friend's daughter who will be one month old in 2 weeks and ready to survive in the world. I'm putting 4 designs on it based on the Prairie Grouse dance bustle so she'll know to be strong and beautiful in each of the four seasons of life.

When you dance the dance, what is most meaningful to you? What is your favorite part of the story/teaching?
Old 10-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #52
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 29,392.72
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
this is my favorit dance
http://youtu.be/6-13fkeaWTI
LeannB likes this.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 10-02-2012 at 09:26 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #53
Pow Wow Visitor

Prairie Grouse ("Chicken") Dance

Nuts. Your youtube link didn't come through. http://www.powwows.com/gathering/images/icons/icon9.gif Could you provide the key words and I'll bring it up that way?
Old 10-03-2012, 08:51 PM   #54
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 29,392.72
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
dear n... the link works for me. here is the utube name DM 2010 Chicken Dance Special Champion Robert Fish i think he is the man thats in the sliver and black ,julian is the other man in the dance off, there is only one other persone i have heard of... that understand this dance better than the men i have seen dancing here .i dont see a lot of chicken dances but it is my fav really, this year at the austin powow i belive the dancers will be comming out to dance sooo looking to see them

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 10-03-2012 at 09:18 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2012, 04:09 AM   #55
Tiny Tot Dancer

Items Treasure ChestGuitar
Elo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond reputeElo Janis has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,333.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by upriver_tla View Post
" Powwow is a celebration that is to be shared, Its time we stop separating each other because of what tribe we are. We are all brothers and sisters."

thats my personal input on the subject.
While I agree about sharing the celebration part of your statement and taking pride in being a part of this beautiful group of original descendents of this land, I think there are some things that we need to respect as a part of a certain tribes customs and heritage,
Sure we can all party together with the commaraderie that was not present in the creation of our people hundreds of years ago, but we need to keep some things within our own tribes, thereby honoring those of our ancestors who paved the way for us to live the lives we do now. Some things are sacred to each of our tribes and there should be that respect to leave those things as they were meant to be.
It happened to the native peoples of Europe. Once their lives became more civilized and each country established their own set of customs, the rest of the world sort of put them all in the same category and in doing so, some of their true customs and the resulting pride of togetherness was lost.
While I would like to say this should not be allowed to happen to our civilization, I think we all know it is too late to believe this will actually happen.
Elo Janis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #56
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,928.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo Janis View Post
It happened to the native peoples of Europe. Once their lives became more civilized and each country established their own set of customs, the rest of the world sort of put them all in the same category and in doing so, some of their true customs and the resulting pride of togetherness was lost.
And yet the Euro is worth more than the dollar and they're all still individual nations...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #57
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 27,237.05
old thread....interesting read.......i saw chicken dancing getting big last few years....thought it was new at first but my mom assured me it was an old dance coming back...she said they used to do the small chicken bustles without all the neon and stuff......and the girls used to cluck at them when they danced by for intertribals and the chickens would scratch, peck and all that in front of them...that had to be late 50's early 60s when my mom was a young teen
blueberry111 likes this.
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #58
LeannB

Items DollDollCat
LeannB has a reputation beyond repute
LeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond reputeLeannB has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,648.74
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
That was FUN!!! and Funny, esp. at the end!!!! Thanks!
2lineCarrandMorgan likes this.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #59
Junior Dancer

running_with_buffs has a reputation beyond repute
running_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,080.18
you know what them chicken dancers look like? fancy dancers back in the 50s and 60s thats how the used to dress
WhoMe and sookout sh'nob like this.
running_with_buffs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #60
Pow Wow Visitor

ambervasquez is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 96.84
I am hearing about the chicken dance for the first time and already started liking it catalogues no credit check
ambervasquez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links