Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Men's Dance Styles > Chicken Dance Who's yur favorite, sexiest, finest, best, jr., Sr., old school, best smellin'.... Who's yur favorite, sexiest, finest, best, jr., Sr., old school, best smellin'....

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2005, 04:00 PM   #1
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,589.70
Savings: 0.00
Talking Who's yur favorite, sexiest, finest, best, jr., Sr., old school, best smellin'....

..........now that we got these questions out of the way,,,,,>

Last edited by WhoMe; 09-23-2005 at 04:16 PM..
WhoMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2005, 04:57 PM   #2
that's not my name

Items PresentPresent
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
CandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond reputeCandaePrincess has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 40,592.84

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Last edited by CandaePrincess; 09-23-2005 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: I didn't realize I was in the Chicken Dance thread. *L*
CandaePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-23-2005, 07:16 PM   #3
Cratertot

andre has a reputation beyond repute
andre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond reputeandre has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 918.00
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoMe
..........now that we got these questions out of the way,,,,,>
Does this mean that we can get on with it and starting learning about Chicken Dancing??? Awesome!
Old 09-24-2005, 10:07 PM   #4
Tiny Tot Dancer

Delia is a splendid one to beholdDelia is a splendid one to behold
Credits: 560.00
Thumbs up my favorite.....chicken legs????

is my sweetheart, who is so sweet to me, the man who is my best friend....and Happy 15th anniversary on Sept 15,2005 to my better half
I love to watch him dance and run to his rescue when he needs a drink of water after a few songs....
Brian Waskewitch.

By the way when Brian and I reach to 20 years of marriage, poor guy for all the naggin he puts up with.....(lol)......I was telling Brian last night, when we reach to 20 years....I would like to have a big celebration with all those who have really been our friends to honour our friends we want to have a dinner somewhere's in a hall and invite family and friends to come share some food with us.....

There are a lot of great ORIGINAL dancers out there but for me I will have to say that Brian is my favorite chicken and his is my favorite dancers as well.

Brian has his own style....I encourage him with that....be yourself.....be an original....

Every patient is a doctor after his/her cure
Delia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2005, 04:27 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

MISS_JAY04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delia
is my sweetheart, who is so sweet to me, the man who is my best friend....and Happy 15th anniversary on Sept 15,2005 to my better half
I love to watch him dance and run to his rescue when he needs a drink of water after a few songs....
Brian Waskewitch.

By the way when Brian and I reach to 20 years of marriage, poor guy for all the naggin he puts up with.....(lol)......I was telling Brian last night, when we reach to 20 years....I would like to have a big celebration with all those who have really been our friends to honour our friends we want to have a dinner somewhere's in a hall and invite family and friends to come share some food with us.....

There are a lot of great ORIGINAL dancers out there but for me I will have to say that Brian is my favorite chicken and his is my favorite dancers as well.

Brian has his own style....I encourage him with that....be yourself.....be an original....
nicely said...wishing ya all the best..
MISS_JAY04 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2005, 03:24 PM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

Ironchild_Sweetie is a jewel in the rough
D*U*S*T*I*N* W*H*I*F*O*R*D is may favorite

~*! Jazzy Cree Style !*~

~*! Standing Before The Rain !*~
Ironchild_Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2005, 03:29 PM   #7
T.K.O.

saukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
saukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond reputesaukpuppet has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 90.00
Quote:
Brian Waskewitch.

Good luck to your 20 year mark! Only 5 more years to go!
Old 09-29-2005, 04:55 PM   #8
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
rob from saskabush
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2005, 01:36 PM   #9
double da dazzle babie!

kalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond reputekalifaz_beech_beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Spank me!!! 4got his nombray but he introduced himself as ~da best n da west~. He b fronten da green, yellow n black. He's ma fave!!!
Old 10-07-2005, 04:06 PM   #10
conquistaDORA!

buckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond reputebuckskin pantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 440.00
one year back in 97 during crow fair there were these 2 chicken dancers that got really close to each other, one bumped the other & they both turned toward each other, squared off & started a "Cock Fight"!! They were face to face, moving their heads in that quick bird like manor, stomping their feet on the ground in a 'charge' position & went round & round w/each other. That had to be one of my favorite powwow moments ever! it was truly a sight to see.....you dont really see stuff like that anymore, like really gettin into the whole chicken persona & battling it out.....

Oh i forgot to mention my favs: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaye!
Old 10-12-2005, 09:59 PM   #11
WHERE U GOIN NEXT?

Karis_Tanner is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool oh yeah Chicken Dancers

GUY FOX, and DUSTIN WHITFORD!!!!!!
they both have certain drums that they sure get down too, but there no better than traditional dancers........aye
Karis_Tanner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2005, 05:08 PM   #12
Pow Wow Visitor

zeroman_005 is an unknown quantity at this point
What About My Baby Gee?? Man That Boy Can Dance Like A Chicken - Hes 10 Years Old - Damn Cute Baby !! Thats My Favorite Chicken Dancer - My Baby Gee (PHILIP DARREN ST.JOHN) A CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS!
GIRLS LOVE HIM GUYS WANNA BE HIM!!

Last edited by zeroman_005; 10-28-2005 at 05:05 PM..
zeroman_005 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2005, 01:41 PM   #13
Pow Wow Visitor

powwow-princess_04 is an unknown quantity at this point
I know mine

RICHARD STREET
powwow-princess_04 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2005, 02:13 PM   #14
Pow Wow Visitor

backuplady_05 is an unknown quantity at this point
My Favs R ..............

MY FAV IS MY CUZZIN 4ROM UP NORTH LOL " THE DUSTIN WHITFORD" AND HIS LIL BABY WATSON WARREN WITFORD love them two lots and MY CUZZIN (CHICKEN) RODERICK SLIM love this boy/man to death !!!!!!!!!!!R.I.P and []AND THIS CRAZY MUNKY lol " THE INCREDIBLE TJ WARREN" sounds like a magchian ayyyye lol OH YEAH lol LIL OL " GARY WHITFORD" WHO BY THE WAY IS MY CUZ 2
Well these r my personal favs well not all of them but yeppers these cuzzins are like my big bros so watch out y'all aye
~mia~

Last edited by backuplady_05; 10-27-2005 at 02:16 PM..
backuplady_05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2005, 03:37 PM   #15
49in_ndn

Clint Croff and Guy Fox are 2 of my favs
  Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2005, 11:29 AM   #16
Pow Wow Visitor

mztessabeyta is an unknown quantity at this point
Kalen SunRhodes and Rooster TopSky are my favorites.. they can really jam!!!
mztessabeyta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2005, 05:00 PM   #17
Lavender Hill Mobb

CloudN9ne is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 430.00
My Cousins Rooster topsky, clint croff, guy fawks

sheldon scalplock, shawn scabbyrobe, caleb baker, the waskewitch bros., manuel mount

but one of my other favs was daryl jack the last time i seen him dance chicken was at Browning 2004 man he was really tearing it up!!! thats on moment i can't forget about daryl, may you rest in peace you are dearly missed!!!!

don't get mad at me im just a critic
CloudN9ne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2005, 04:20 PM   #18
Pow Wow Visitor

wannabeehumbyrd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironchild_Sweetie
D*U*S*T*I*N* W*H*I*F*O*R*D is may favorite
He's a favorit of mine too well actually the entire Whitford family is my favorites. But I like Rooster Topskys dancing too. The fact he dances the old style way I like when dancers keep the old style alive.
wannabeehumbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2006, 01:28 AM   #19
Junior Dancer

whalawitsagirl is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 40.00
Thumbs up I'd still hafta say...

undefinedRandall Paskamin, even his son dances real good for a little guy. undefined
Old 03-20-2006, 04:10 PM   #20
Pow Wow Visitor

Cree_Woman_SK is an unknown quantity at this point
Location: Saskatchewan, in the vicinity of Poundmaker Cree Nation hehe
Savings: 13.73
Who's my fave...best smellin'...Chicken Dancer?

Quote:
Brian Waskewitch.

Congrats my friend...wow 15 years already. ANYWAYS...just thought I'd share with you and everyone else that my favorite chicken dancer is none other than TREFFREY DEERFOOT haha just teasing you Delia (figure out who this is yet?!)
Cree_Woman_SK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links