Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Josiah

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Ask PowWows.com Anyone know how to Anyone know how to

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 04:11 AM   #1
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Evokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,457.45
Savings: 0.00
Anyone know how to

turn off email notifications for reply posts? I'm having to delete 10-20 emails everyday, it's not so bad now but it's one of those things you know is going to a bit of a problem as time passes. I know I've seen it before I just can't remember how I got there.
Evokm8891 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2013, 05:43 AM   #2
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 22,243.81
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by anewbeginning88 View Post
turn off email notifications for reply posts? I'm having to delete 10-20 emails everyday, it's not so bad now but it's one of those things you know is going to a bit of a problem as time passes. I know I've seen it before I just can't remember how I got there.
Before you delete the email scroll to the bottom of the email and click on the link that says unsubscribe to this thread.

The other option is to unsuscribe to all threads
but dont click on that one if you want to know when someone has replied to a thread of interest
Evokm8891 likes this.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:50 AM   #3
Tiny Tot Dancer

Evokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond reputeEvokm8891 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,457.45
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
Before you delete the email scroll to the bottom of the email and click on the link that says unsubscribe to this thread.

The other option is to unsuscribe to all threads
but dont click on that one if you want to know when someone has replied to a thread of interest
Thank you very much!

Last edited by Evokm8891; 09-08-2014 at 01:48 PM..
Evokm8891 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links