Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree5Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Ask PowWows.com An Argument with a Native American An Argument with a Native American

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2018, 02:19 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ZooGardens is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 283.10
Savings: 0.00
Talking An Argument with a Native American

Somebody recognized me from the time that me and my dad went to the Native American festivals in Philadelphia... and he asked me when I became as hateful toward the Native Americans as I am, citing me and my dad's visitation to native american festivals.

I told him that first of all, I was a child, brought to Native American festivals... Children don't think for themselves, and children don't understand the dynamics of the world around them.

Secondly, those visits of ours to Native American festivals were during the very first days of the Internet, at the latest... and certainly before we had a computer in our house to have a truly dynamic view of the world around us..

That is, before we actually knew what you retarded rednecks truly have in your spirits about everybody else but yourselves, and particularly about MY people... ok...

And My dad.. who brought me to these festivals in Philly...
Died just last year, at the age of 73 years old, from Lung Cancer.
So He was about as well connected to the Internet, and to the information on it, as I am to the ecological environment of Planet of Mars.

That's word for word what I said.

Last edited by wardancer; 05-26-2018 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: profanity
ZooGardens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2018, 10:55 AM   #2
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,581.34
Savings: 1.00
I removed the profanity , as it is really un-necessary. I don't know what you are going through and really , I don't care. This is a family friendly site and is really not the place for hate speech. If you have a problem with Native culture , then use some common sense and just stay away from it !
subeeds and Mishibizhiw like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2018, 09:20 PM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
I removed the profanity , as it is really un-necessary. I don't know what you are going through and really , I don't care. This is a family friendly site and is really not the place for hate speech. If you have a problem with Native culture , then use some common sense and just stay away from it !

I don't actually have a problem with it... I was in an argument with one who was making accusations.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:29 PM   #4
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
sorry about being offensive and abusive, the natives really went through hell and I'm aware of the stories... but I found on the internet a lot of blame for it pinned on myself and my people alive today.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:48 PM   #5
Pow Wow Visitor

Cool

Quote:
There is plenty about native culture that I like...
Our technology from europe is about science, and engineering and industrialization...

It just can't quite replicate native artifacts and culture..
As a fan of the doors, the things that I have access too, turns the outdoors into a hotel....
That gets kind of depressing and boring...

The things the natives used, was in my anecdotal kind of calculation, was the real deal...
I like that...

and I really am sorry about what the natives went through, and there are times that I read about it, and feel bad about it.
Old 05-26-2018, 09:49 PM   #6
Pow Wow Visitor

Cool

Quote:
Our technology from europe is about science, and engineering and industrialization...

As a fan of the outdoors, the things that I have access too, turns the outdoors into a hotel....

The things the natives used, was in my anecdotal kind of calculation, was the real deal...
I like that...

and I really am sorry about what the natives went through, and there are times that I read about it, and feel bad about it.
Old 05-26-2018, 11:15 PM   #7
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
All posts in the "Ask powwows.com" area are moderated and must be approved before they actually show up. Usually there are a multitude of moderators checking on posts and new threads , but apparently I'm the only one checking in on this holiday weekend.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 05-26-2018, 11:17 PM   #8
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooGardens View Post
I don't actually have a problem with it... I was in an argument with one who was making accusations.
I'll probably regret this and it's really none of my business , but what we're they accusing you of ?

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 05-26-2018, 11:23 PM   #9
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
Quote:
Just go back a few hundred more years !There was a time when Europeans lived off the land as well !
Once again , search back a few hundred more years...
As a fan of the outdoors, the things that I have access too, turns the outdoors into a hotel....
Life is what you make it.

I like that...

Good luck with whatever you're going through !

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
Old 05-27-2018, 12:01 AM   #10
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
I'll probably regret this and it's really none of my business , but what we're they accusing you of ?
The typical stuff, stolen land, hypocrisy, greed and all this stuff that I never did.
Old 05-27-2018, 12:18 AM   #11
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Arguments with native americans, also has a whole other dynamic to it...
When arguments SHIFT... from white and black, which is a plain old race issue that doesn't matter....
TO an Immigrant-Native argument...

It isn't anymore about racial issues...

It becomes about the right of Americans to even have a Government at all, and the benefits of having one.

That's where things get scorned really quick, and loud and obnoxious and sides get chosen, and survival mentality kicks in.

That's the whole heart of what goes into such arguments.
Old 05-27-2018, 12:57 AM   #12
Pow Wow Visitor

Talking

Quote:
The fact is there is a lot more things about Europe that I dislike..
I have made no secret over the years, that Europe's policies are counter-productive..

First...
The European media can only be counted on, to block trade and commerce and diplomacy from America.
And to create hatred for America, by people who don't know any better.

Second...

Alcohol is much more addictive over time than Cigarettes, and Alcohol is DEADLY to try to quit once addicted..
and the effects of alcohol are immediate...

But quirks in the laws in Europe, can sometimes make the age to buy and drink alcohol... nearly infinitely younger than the age to buy Cigarettes.

Third...

The USA has fought 5 wars against Dictators in Europe who pose a threat to the USA.

Fourth...

The history of European urban is very long...
And it has not been decided by the people, it has been decided by Royalties and dictators.

And politics in Europe even today, makes that much, no secret.

Fifth..

Europeans can't seem to grasp the concept that just because my ancestors came from Europe...
doesn't mean that my NEEDS in life are the same as what people in Europe need...
It doesn't mean that my culture and the way that I see the world, is from Europe..

it doesn't mean that Everything that Europe makes, is effective here in America.

It doesn't mean that my culture and beliefs and way of life is the same as it is in Europe.

I am departed from Europe... they can't grasp it.

and Last but not least...

A whole lot of technology that was made in Europe, is pretty damn bad, and has let its users down, big time...
They're simply NOT the technology god that they think they are.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:26 AM   #13
Tiny Tot Dancer

ChildrenFromTheSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 1,652.23
Seems like you've encountered the radical SJW leftist Amerinds... If it makes you feel any better, there is certainly no hivemind among Amerinds and not just in terms of politics. Our race spans across two entire continents: North and South America.
ChildrenFromTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2018, 01:31 AM   #14
Tiny Tot Dancer

ChildrenFromTheSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 1,652.23
Quote:
sorry about being offensive and abusive, the natives really went through hell and I'm aware of the stories... but I found on the internet a lot of blame for it pinned on myself and my people alive today.
What side of the internet were you on? Are you willing to provide some link? I'm intrigued...
ChildrenFromTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2018, 08:06 AM   #15
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenFromTheSun View Post
What side of the internet were you on? Are you willing to provide some link? I'm intrigued...
On Buzzfeed, and youtube.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:21 AM   #16
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
I was also on various political forums, and a few times, in real life on the street...

My own cousin for instance... she's 43 years old...
She is what is called a "professional Student"....
That means that she abused student loans, so that she can use colleges for room and board, and all she has to do is pass tests, without any intention on using it to make a living after graduating...

She read a lot a books about Native American history... so she claims...

And then she attacked and insulted and lambasted me with it and over it, when I attempted to have a conversation about it...

so this issue caused me to break up with my own cousin, for no reason...

This is how bad this issue seems to be sometimes.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:25 AM   #17
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
Seems like you've encountered the radical SJW leftist Amerinds... If it makes you feel any better, there is certainly no hivemind among Amerinds and not just in terms of politics. Our race spans across two entire continents: North and South America.
https://www.zazzle.com/homeland_secu...89977954688108

I found this on somebody's car... literally... and I said...
Hey, you can always leave if you don't like the idea that we have the right to the benefits of having a government during a global crisis.

That's how this all started.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:28 AM   #18
Pow Wow Visitor

Sorry, I was away from the computer.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:35 AM   #19
Pow Wow Visitor

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzWHxPxH08Q

This is only a really small part of it.... though there are really crafty answers to it by TJ Kirk.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:15 AM   #20
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 56,370.23
Quote:
I found this on somebody's car... literally... and I said...
Hey, you can always leave if you don't like the idea that we have the right to the benefits of having a government during a global crisis.
The homeland security bumper sticker is humor. It isn't a statement about the appropriateness of the US response 9/11. You're supposed to look at it, laugh and think yeah, maybe that is how Native people viewed their warriors.

Please place this with in context. Native people have served in every war since the Revolutionary War. As a percentage of their population, Native people serve in the military at a higher rate than any other group. For the most part Native people are about as patriotic as they come. Veterans -- Native and non -- are honored in social gatherings and ceremonies. This land a gift from the Creator. Fighting to defend it is natural.

Of course you may just want to get mad at me. I have a variation of that sticker on my tool chest. :)
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links