Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree124Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Ask PowWows.com Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion? Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2015, 10:23 AM   #21
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Calista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scaleCalista2015 is off the scale
Credits: 158.11
Savings: 0.00
Well

You know what? I was NOT going to come back because I was afraid of asking another question and getting my ****ing head bitten off by you all AGAIN but I read the last chief's (or whoever the hell he is) reply and I had to respond. I did NOT ASK to know infinite knowledge of the ages or the exact "Indian" religious techniques. I will say again as I said before, I wanted to KNOW what and HOW do you practice spirituality within the Native American culture with me being HALF Native American (but now I see half doesn't mean **** to you all because if you aren't WHOLE then you're either an outsider or called "YOUR KIND") Now maybe I did NOT ask my original question right but my INTENTIONS were well meaning and I did NOT want to find out about my American Indian heritage for profit because let's get REAL, if I wanted to go find out the heritage of a race of people - JUST for profit, I'd go to the Jewish race - THAT'S the race that has profit. But I was generally interested in LEARNING and understanding, since EVERY family member that I have, that I can learn about my heritage from is DEAD, the recent one dying just DAYS ago, so I come here and instead of getting understanding, informative responses, I get responses with people tearing my ****ing head off.

So yeah that made me afraid of even wanting to ask anything else on here. I understand that you all may not know me and that is why you were on defense and cautious but it's one thing to not know me and be on defense and cautious and it's another thing to tear my head off and RIDICULE me for not knowing. I can guarantee that I can go to a black forum and ask what I did and I wouldn't get the type of response that I got from you all (and I know because I DID). So the hell with trying to find out about my American Indian heritage, because I'd be too afraid now, that if I ask a question or something, I'd be labeled as RACIST, STUPID or an OUTSIDER or called "YOUR KIND" (by the way, YOUR KIND? That in itself sounds racist - and isn't it ironic that YOU as a NATIVE AMERICAN would be racist??) So I'd rather just stick to being an OUTSIDER and being MY KIND. Now you all can say whatever the **** else you want, I'm stopping all notifications on here and WILL NOT return.
Calista2015 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #22
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 121,060.76
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista2015 View Post
You know what? I was NOT going to come back because I was afraid of asking another question and getting my ****ing head bitten off by you all AGAIN but I read the last chief's (or whoever the hell he is) reply and I had to respond. I did NOT ASK to know infinite knowledge of the ages or the exact "Indian" religious techniques. I will say again as I said before, I wanted to KNOW what and HOW do you practice spirituality within the Native American culture with me being HALF Native American (but now I see half doesn't mean **** to you all because if you aren't WHOLE then you're either an outsider or called "YOUR KIND") Now maybe I did NOT ask my original question right but my INTENTIONS were well meaning and I did NOT want to find out about my American Indian heritage for profit because let's get REAL, if I wanted to go find out the heritage of a race of people - JUST for profit, I'd go to the Jewish race - THAT'S the race that has profit. But I was generally interested in LEARNING and understanding, since EVERY family member that I have, that I can learn about my heritage from is DEAD, the recent one dying just DAYS ago, so I come here and instead of getting understanding, informative responses, I get responses with people tearing my ****ing head off.

So yeah that made me afraid of even wanting to ask anything else on here. I understand that you all may not know me and that is why you were on defense and cautious but it's one thing to not know me and be on defense and cautious and it's another thing to tear my head off and RIDICULE me for not knowing. I can guarantee that I can go to a black forum and ask what I did and I wouldn't get the type of response that I got from you all (and I know because I DID). So the hell with trying to find out about my American Indian heritage, because I'd be too afraid now, that if I ask a question or something, I'd be labeled as RACIST, STUPID or an OUTSIDER or called "YOUR KIND" (by the way, YOUR KIND? That in itself sounds racist - and isn't it ironic that YOU as a NATIVE AMERICAN would be racist??) So I'd rather just stick to being an OUTSIDER and being MY KIND. Now you all can say whatever the **** else you want, I'm stopping all notifications on here and WILL NOT return.
What's up. I'm coming in a little bit late. It's all good. I read some of the things you were asking. When it went downhill, I quit reading.

So let's start here. What are your views on 'religion'? Is it a belief of some entity? Is it the interpretation of scripture from a book? Make this an inteligent conversation without all the curse words. Maybe you will come away learning something.

Now, separate spirituality from 'religion'. You can be spiritual without being religious.

Is religion 'racial'? Do Africans have a 'religion'? Chinese have a 'religion'? Do different races study the same 'religion'? Do racial cultures view the same 'religion' the same way? Do the same races from different regions believe in the same way? So many questions. So many different answers.

Now, before there were 'religions' on Turtle Island, there was the knowledge of spirits in all that is natural. So now there is spirituality, and not religion. With over 500 different Indian tribes, would you think there is but one 'religion' for all? What if there is no 'religion' (I don't have enough knowledge to discuss NAC).

Now, that which is spiritual, is natural. That which is natural, cannot be learned from a book.

For the tribes that hold ceremonies, those are spiritual to that 'individual' tribe. Can you be taught the Chumash Bear Dance, the Sundance of various tribes, or the Corn Pollen Ceremony of the Southwest without being there?
I believe you came on here dropping your NDN blood quantum like these members were supposed to be in awe. We aren't.

How about giving us your view on 'religion'.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2015, 09:03 PM   #23
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
And don't be dissing the Chief.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:09 AM   #24
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,229.87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista2015 View Post

Hmmm.....too bad , if you stayed you might learn something.

I just re-read the whole thread and I did not see anyone that tore your head off or chewed your azz for being ignorant. Several of us tried to explain that there are many different beliefs among the different tribes. One should know their own history to proceed in the search for future knowledge.

I am not a chief , heck I don't even consider myself an Elder....just an old guy. And not "whole" I'm a mix blood , just like you. I am a Traditional Dancer at powwows. And not a particularly good one either , I only try to raise some dust on occasion.

When I say "your kind" I am referring to a type of people that come on here and ask sensitive questions , then immediately get mad at the responses , serious , sarcastic ,teasing or humorous. They don't like the response they get so they start slamming everyone that said anything and surely we are all bad people.

Racist ? Yeah , I am ! I typically don't like anybody....not even other ndns ! Read my bottom signature line , if you have any doubt ! I do however , respect other peoples cultures. I would never go to a Scottish forum (I am 1/2 Scottish) and demand they tell me all about their religious beliefs without introducing myself first and getting the lay of the land so to speak. If I look at the forum and see NOBODY talks about religion , then I probably would not ask ! Nor would I go to a Black forum and demand to know all about their religion ! By the way , how do Blacks believe??? Oh wait , there's more than 1 kinda "Black" Hmmmm.....same with ndns !

Outsider , yes , you are an outsider. You made yourself one with your attitude. Almost everyone here was cordial to you . A few wanted clarification on you questions , some tried to explain the differences , some made a little fun , some of us did all of it ! I sure didn't see anyone that chewed on you. Grow up , learn some patience , read the suggested reading , learn as much as you can about your people.....or not! Either way will not effect my life ! Good luck.....sistah !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 06-08-2015 at 01:12 AM..
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2015, 02:33 AM   #25
Powwow Grandmother

DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,566.41
Calista2015. You have two different tribal Nations or Reservations from your father. But you remained the same with your mother as Lakota and Black. So if you feel that your father was Cherokee.

My advice for you is to go to the Lakota reservation and talked with someone there about where to find someone who knows about Lakota religion if that is what they want to call religion. We always used ceremonies to give peace and to get rid of bad things in our life. Also we used ceremonies for blessing. Not much about religion like Sweatlodge for men and women just for cleansing and to make us feel better.

Also I noticed on your Private Message profile that you did not make any biography about yourself, just only your gender.

Here on the Powwows.com, we talked about dancing, regalia and other art works that we can relate to different dances on the Powwows, either traditional or competition. We are more interest in gathering and being with people who love to dance with the drummers and singers. We, sometime, get some laugh from being clowning and having fun. That is the only way you can meet the NDN people if you are not afraid or scared. You have to have strong skins (meaning you need to be tough to take the blunt from us). I am an Elder and I am not perfect but I do know some things because I lived through this. That is something you get to learned about our traditions which we are all different from yours. So don't get upset and threaten to leave Powwows.com. You have a lot to learn as you read the threads here.
Spiritflight and RDNKJ like this.

DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #26
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 38,634.63
I seem to recall reading about a group in Tennessee that think the Cherokee are part of the Lost tribe of Israel.
Its funny because they base there "theory" on no scientific data but there it is.
I read an article that Linguist have pushed back how long our Language has diverged from the Iroquois (We are related) to at least 3000 years if not more so we had lived in the Southeastern United States long before Rome was established rose and fell!! But our Language is related to Native Languages in North America. In this same article they talked about the diversity of languages in the Americas and how long it would take for that many to spring up yeah we are talking 40000 years!!! Long before the Israelites and the Sodomites and all of them folks were running around and killing each other, actually they are relative newcomers compared to Natives!!
Old 06-08-2015, 02:11 PM   #27
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
I seem to recall reading about a group in Tennessee that think the Cherokee are part of the Lost tribe of Israel.
Its funny because they base there "theory" on no scientific data but there it is.
I read an article that Linguist have pushed back how long our Language has diverged from the Iroquois (We are related) to at least 3000 years if not more so we had lived in the Southeastern United States long before Rome was established rose and fell!! But our Language is related to Native Languages in North America. In this same article they talked about the diversity of languages in the Americas and how long it would take for that many to spring up yeah we are talking 40000 years!!! Long before the Israelites and the Sodomites and all of them folks were running around and killing each other, actually they are relative newcomers compared to Natives!!
I saw this on Nat Geo or TLC, can't remember. 91 'tribespeople' volunteered for a DNA test.

0 OF THEM HAD NATIVE BLOOD OR JEWISH BLOOD (or whatever it is they are over there).
windanncer and subeeds like this.

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 06-08-2015, 04:37 PM   #28
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 82,072.92
There was a part of a documentary that did called "Who Really Discovered America" on the History Channel. I found it on YouTube:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
subeeds and RDNKJ like this.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2015, 08:41 PM   #29
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,733.53
Hmm, I looked up that group the OP was talking about. The Southern Poverty Law Center has a piece on them:

SPLC Article on The Hebrew Israelites
windanncer and RDNKJ like this.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2015, 01:30 AM   #30
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 41,156.97
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Hmm, I looked up that group the OP was talking about. The Southern Poverty Law Center has a piece on them:

SPLC Article on The Hebrew Israelites
Those folks are kinda scary. Of course, if they have fallen onto the radar of the SPLC, they would be.
windanncer and RDNKJ like this.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2015, 02:37 AM   #31
Powwow Grandmother

DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
DeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond reputeDeafElderWoman has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,566.41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
There was a part of a documentary that did called "Who Really Discovered America" on the History Channel. I found it on YouTube:

No close captioned or subtitled so that I could understand what they are talking about in discovering the written on the rocks.

DeafElderWoman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2015, 06:34 AM   #32
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
How ironic. A group of people set on destruction of the white race, a group of people who call the white man 'the Devil', a group of people Tom Meltzer calls, 'a mirror of us', would use exclusively, a book translated by a white man.

The words spoken by Harvard Jennings never rang so true. "A white man would bring hot dogs and apple pie to the table of cultural foods. The black man would bring the same because the only culture he knows is the white culture".

lol. What the eyes of an old man can see. lol
Old 06-09-2015, 08:51 AM   #33
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,733.53
Well, dang I think she's really gone. I had composed, what was in my humble opinion, a cogent and stinging response. I was just cooling off before posting. Now, it's too late :(
windanncer, subeeds and RDNKJ like this.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2015, 12:58 AM   #34
Head Dancer

Items DevilElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / Awards
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
windanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond reputewindanncer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 135,730.95
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Well, dang I think she's really gone. I had composed, what was in my humble opinion, a cogent and stinging response. I was just cooling off before posting. Now, it's too late :(

LoL!! No worries! There will be more!!
subeeds, RDNKJ and gilisi like this.
windanncer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2015, 07:03 PM   #35
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,965.56
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Well , as an un-educated person I thought I should look these Hebrew/Israelites up and see what that's all about !

25 Beliefs of the Hebrew Israelites - The Levites-????? ?????

wow , they are not anywhere close to my beliefs !
i heard them speak in times square about 12 years ago

also seen their vids

kinda interesting in an amusing kinda way.....like watching a trainwreck get in a head-on collision with a pile of bullshyt

but it does get old quick
windanncer likes this.
Old 07-13-2015, 11:40 AM   #36
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,484.66
Didn't WhoMe? have a thread about "Blackfeet" tribe EAST of the Mississippi?
windanncer likes this.
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2015, 01:57 PM   #37
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
Didn't WhoMe? have a thread about "Blackfeet" tribe EAST of the Mississippi?
Wasn't it the 'Blackfoot'?
windanncer and AmigoKumeyaay like this.

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Old 07-13-2015, 02:41 PM   #38
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,484.66
Dave Chappell Blackfeet

DAVE SAYS: "BLACK FEET"
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2015, 12:01 AM   #39
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 62,953.25
windanncer likes this.

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2015, 10:53 AM   #40
PauWau Coordinator

Items Devil
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
WhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond reputeWhoMe has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 11,562.70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Wasn't it the 'Blackfoot'?

Black head and Flat foot .......
windanncer likes this.