Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree8Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Ask PowWows.com NDN Thoughts on the Gun Control Issue NDN Thoughts on the Gun Control Issue

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #41
Head Dancer

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,800.44
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section 8 View Post
The Seal cover? Really?

Anyway, without guns, people would just use axes

Personally I support freedom. I mean that it's okay for selfdefence if you get attacked and it is not the seal cover, it is the story in the music that's sad. As long as talking can solve problems but males are different to women when it comes to fights. My Sious Exhubby owned guns when we lived in AZ and we went out to the mountains. What I mean is, it scares me when people just go wild shooting like those crazy ones. But then if someone wants to get a weapon he will - no matter if they are banned or not. So - do not get me wrong. I am an outsider to the white men's world, it began in my childhood. I am white yes but somehow I am different or why did those white boys and girls in school always beaten me up and later in the offices I worked those females always hurted me? I am considered crazy. Crazy? Why? Because I like people that prefer kindness and love one another as human beings? The only reason why my Exhubby got bad is b/c of the things whites did to him. I live isolated from the rest of my people - I always tried to make friends with them, for awhile it worked somehow, but they do not understand me. And the truth is when I lived with NDN's before my hubby for the first time in my life I thought, wow - they are like me - for the fist time in my life I felt home. I've had it with the white people. I am sad and angry that they just do not understand. I have always been different - do not know where I belong if it is not the Natives and I do not mean native germans. There are none, nazis are not native, they are just babaric, mean, vicious, mislead and the worst, they like it. I could tell a lot from my perceptions but I am scared. I rather spend my life in total isolation as I am living now than mixing up with those liars who do not know about... man. My outside is white my mind is loving and kind but I always get the sticker put on me that I am a bad person. Are they all so blind? Hunting after the money no matter if others have to die as long as those can make profits. I am not NDN I know but similar. I have chosen to withdraw from people that are non NDN's because of what they did to me during my life and still are doing. I worked and worked all my life just to end up with a kick in the butt and - thanks God - enough to buy me food and afford my internet access, so I can stay in touch with those that are like minded. I miss my Cree friend who died of cancer, only knew her from online chat - person to person chat. I was there for here to chat in her last days, when her white husband was somewhere. I am still trying to find white people online as my income only allows me to meet people online. The politic in Germany, I better not talk about them, it's devastating what happens these days to so called poor people. And yes, many people lie about their ancestors having had nothing to do with nazis, but what about those that were on the opposite? My grandparents - one grandfather stayed home as he was too sick, thanks God, they did not catch him to go fighting, my other grandfather lost his job because he refused to join the nazi party, my father was too young, only my mother and her mother got infected by being forced to follow some nazi "schooling" - the result, my mother was hard and did not care for my soul. Ahhh... NDN's at least can be together. I am alone with nobody to care fpr me not even my own child since she got together with her east german boyfriend, she changed from a loving kind girl into someone I have to fear. My life is unbearable and all I have left to lose is my life and sometimes I think the sooner the better. I am sorry, this was way out of topic - I am an outsider and I don't know who to turn to who'd understand how I feel. I don't know in which other thread I could have written this - maybe my own junk thread but who'd read it? I am a human being. What is wrong with the white people? I don't understand, why are they so greedy? Maybe there are some good whites - gotta find them. If this what I wrote is inappropiate or who do you say that word correctly? I can take it out again. One of my NDN friends once said to me that I got deeper into knowing about native cultur than most white people. One of my other NDN friends the L.A. President of the Kateri Circle told me I should go and tell people when I once talked about my views on NDN's. I am pacifist if this word is relevant but I think it's okay when people have ways to defend themselves. All kinds of weapons on this whole planet should be junked but that will never happen. More important would be when people come at peace with each other and not fight for greed. - I have spoken - Ute is my first name. - Now you can judge me - laugh about me, think I am crazy - whatever or you may like me and accept me as who I am and not what you may like to think of me that I may be. With YOU I mean readers of this - not just Section 8
Spiritflight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2013, 07:17 AM   #42
Head Dancer

Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Spiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritflight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
I would use gas....

Yes, I made a fart joke.
Get off it.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #43
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,928.95
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
Anything can be a weapon, so armed can mean anything...
Precisely.

Which is why it makes no sense to generate offensive killing capacity and efficiency for those whose very mantra is defensive.

Sum? Reasonable and effective gun control makes perfect sense.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2013, 11:11 AM   #44
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 71,318.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottengermanwoman View Post
Get off it.
Offended by my joke?

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #45
Head Dancer

Quote:
Offended by my joke?
No I mean it's better to focus on better things
Old 01-26-2013, 02:13 PM   #46
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 20,576.33
Quote:
Or spiritual blindness
Spirituality is about tuning in and not lashing out.
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2013, 02:31 PM   #47
Senior Dancer

muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am still trying to find white people online as my income only allows me to meet people online.
So because you can't meet white people you are here? Are we second best?

You mentioned something about spiritual blindness, have you tried going to one of your local churches? They are free, and usually have alot of white people there, or volunteer for a charity, you can meet people there. Universalist churches can be quite fun.

There are lots of groups and forums online, you might find one where language is less of a barrier.

You should be comfortable in your own skin because that is the way the Creator made you. There are people who are like you around, maybe not easy to find. Sometimes it just takes time to really find out what people are like deep down, they may surprise you. Online cannot substitute for personal interaction.

If you like being supportive online, there are more illness related groups full of people wanting to talk, even needing to not feel alone. When you feel bad for yourself, this is the time to do for others.

Not saying you shouldnt be here, just saying there ARE ways to meet real people instead of feeling torn up and prejudiced against and unloved online. Maybe it is more you are unhappy with where you live, I don't know. But only you can change these things.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #48
I pull your leg out!

Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No I mean it's better to focus on better things
A little humor in a thread goes a long way sometimes.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Old 01-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #49
Head Dancer

Quote:
So because you can't meet white people you are here? Are we second best?

You mentioned something about spiritual blindness, have you tried going to one of your local churches? They are free, and usually have alot of white people there, or volunteer for a charity, you can meet people there. Universalist churches can be quite fun.

There are lots of groups and forums online, you might find one where language is less of a barrier.

You should be comfortable in your own skin because that is the way the Creator made you. There are people who are like you around, maybe not easy to find. Sometimes it just takes time to really find out what people are like deep down, they may surprise you. Online cannot substitute for personal interaction.

If you like being supportive online, there are more illness related groups full of people wanting to talk, even needing to not feel alone. When you feel bad for yourself, this is the time to do for others.

Not saying you shouldnt be here, just saying there ARE ways to meet real people instead of feeling torn up and prejudiced against and unloved online. Maybe it is more you are unhappy with where you live, I don't know. But only you can change these things.
Second best? What a bad way of viewing me. I am who I am not what people want me to be like or to do.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #50
Head Dancer

Quote:
Old 01-26-2013, 08:28 PM   #51
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,814.15
Quote:
usually , but not when you make a fart joke !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #52
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
usually , but not when you make a fart joke !

Old 01-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #53
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,814.15
Quote:
Second best? What a bad way of viewing me. I am who I am not what people want me to be like or to do.
And that is how it should be !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2013, 10:42 PM   #54
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Look at what you say in your post. You say this about yourself. You say you can't meet white people on line. So you are here. If this is not what you mean, then dont say it. I have only reiterated what you say.

If you are going to quote me, then understand what I am saying first, read the post first. and more importantly read what you post before you post it if you are concerned about being "misunderstood".

You unload about how non-white people are so racist to you in some posts, when no one has done anything Then how at home you feel with Indian people.

Maybe you should try to be a little more of what people want you to be and then you would not be so isolated. People need other people to behave in certain ways. We all are, to some extent, what people want or need us to be, unless we are completely selfish, at work, online, and at home. If not, you alienate your kids, your family, your friends, everyone. And then you are alone. In fact, right now I am being what you need me to be, as polite as possible in the face of racial undertones. Indian people get dumped on enough. I know a few that you would not find so polite or accepting.

Hey wasn't this about guns?

Toolbox, are you proud of your fart joke? It lingers...
Old 01-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #55
I pull your leg out!

Quote:

Toolbox, are you proud of your fart joke? It lingers...
Oooooooooooooo! LOL

Old 01-26-2013, 11:58 PM   #56
Banned

WoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 4,641.56
Quote:
Elo, you seem to have totally misunderstood my statements and arguments. No where did I or anyone here state that the government would become tyrannical and a heavily armed militia would break down the doors of every gun owner in the country. You're right the second amendment won't be removed but it is appearing that with new bans based on irrational fear are going to diminish it. How would you like to be told that your freedom of speech doesn't protect you from speaking bad about the president? That would be a diminishing right.

Relaying the stats and figures for the gun deaths was only to debunk the idea that most of the deaths were criminally related. Most were suicide. That proves that we have a severe problem with the care of people with mental health issues in this country. Something everyone can agree on, including the NRA. As for it sounding as if I, or anyone quoting the criminally related deaths, as something to just let go by the wayside because criminals are scum is incorrect as well. The argument still holds true that if someone wants to kill someone they will find a way to do it. I remember years ago someone was murdered a few blocks away with a sledge hammer. My brother's friend was nearly killed when he was beaten with an axe handle. People are stabbed, run over, poisoned, beaten and strangled. The simple irrefutable truth is that at the end of the day we are merely animals, though highly intelligent, and as such we have violent tendencies. Have you ever gotten angry at someone or something and started to lash out, even if it was just throwing something across the room? Some of us are better equipped mentally to control how violent we get when something gets our adrenaline and the stress hormone cortisol pumping. It's simple biology. Guns are just a tool. Again if not guns someone will use something else.

I will give you the fact the NRA has some extreme views and can at times foam at the mouth. I'm not a member of the NRA or plan to be for that matter, I just see no need. As for the giving a grade to politicians on how well their stances align with the views of the NRA well that is really meaningless because every organization does it to some extent. Activist groups for pro choice and pro life, the environment and a host of other causes do it.

Again the other irrefutable fact is that there are way too many guns in the country, more than there are people in fact. Some banning things or limiting things without removing whats already on the streets isn't going to have much effect and that was proven with the ban that was in place from 1994 to 2004. Also rifles and shotguns only make up a small portion of gun deaths, most are handguns - a fact that even Obama stated during his town hall presidential debate vs Mitt Romney.

By the numbers for year 2011. 2012 numbers don't come out for several months.
Handguns: 6,220
Rifles: 323
Shotguns: 356
Other*: 97
Not Stated: 1,587

*Other means uncommon weapons such as smooth bore pistols and combo rifle shot guns. Also could mean "garage guns", but they may be listed as Not Stated".
Source: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...e-data-table-8

With that in mind, tell me how banning semi-auto rifles will drop the gun death numbers down when most are handgun related suicides?

We do need to take some actions and as I have said most of it is going to be caring for mentally ill and removing laws and roadblocks that prevent the enforcement of the current and new laws. Some of the roadblocks were created by the NRA. We also need to work on improving the education system and the economy we need to take real world proactive approaches to dropping the crime rate in all areas and more specifically urban areas with extreme levels of poverty.

I hope everyone understands that I'm not trying to sound like a foaming out the mouth guns on every corner nut job. I'm just stating the real facts about firearms. Yes they do kill people and animals, I'm not denying that. All I'm trying to say that this media blitz and fear mongering over semi-automatic rifles is total BS because they only account for a small number of deaths each year and more so a lot are just ordinary hunting rifles.

If we ban guns we might as well ban alcohol. Alcohol related deaths, excluding accidents and homicides in 2010 was 41,682. Alcohol related traffic deaths was 10,228. Of the 1,210 children killed in accidents 211 were due to a drunk driver. 1.4 million arrests for DUI. http://www.cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafet...factsheet.html
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/alcohol.htm

You see what I'm getting. Alcohol has a limited legitimate purpose, outside of that it's a drug, it impairs people's judgement and a fraction of it's users while intoxicated on it end up killing innocent people. The same concept can be applied to guns. They have a limited legitimate use (hunting, defense, & sport) I'm not for banning alcohol (prohibition) that didn't work in the 20s and it wouldn't work today. As well I enjoy a drink here and there. We did get NASCAR from it though.

***Sorry if it seems as if I'm jumping around between years when sourcing stats but the years given are the most recent I can find doing a quick search as opposed to digging through the FBI's and CDC's websites.***
I hope it don't come down to that toolbox cause if the come thrue my door like wise and attempt to harm me or anyone in my place I will fight in self defiance and when I fight I fight to kill and to do vital harm and if u.s. gov is behind it I will take on the entire u.s. on single handed I fear no or any force of any kind and if I die doing so than so be it
WoundedBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2013, 12:39 AM   #57
Senior Dancer

Quote:
Oooooooooooooo! LOL

OMG you ARE well armed! (what is this green thing supposed to be anyway?)
Old 01-27-2013, 01:51 AM   #58
I pull your leg out!

Quote:
OMG you ARE well armed! (what is this green thing supposed to be anyway?)
Very well armed....

That green thing is shooting something... like green bullets.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:56 AM   #59
Senior Dancer

At least 4 reasons why I would rather have a gun:
Reason 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLsOcbizFe8

Reason 2 (this is very near where we go camping and live, up the river, we used to go at a worse place than in the video):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oesau0aGw4

Reason 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMpvR5qkLkk

Reason 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ATxdfiSlFU
Old 01-27-2013, 05:58 AM   #60
Agent of Chaos

RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
RestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond reputeRestlessN8iv has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 10,230.60
Forgottengermanwoman, I was making an attempt at humor. The song I posted is similar to "Hey Joe" only the name "Joe" is replaced with "Pete" (referring to TON's frontman, and grim green giant Peter Steele) and the word "gun" is replaced with "axe"

"Don't trust anyone who isn't hungry."
- Me
RestlessN8iv is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links