Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Joe's Dad
  • 4 Post By subeeds

Forum Home - Go Back > Pow Wow Arena > Ask PowWows.com Why do younger populations have such a high crime rate ? Why do younger populations have such a high crime rate ?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2018, 03:48 AM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ZooGardens is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 283.10
Savings: 0.00
Cool Why do younger populations have such a high crime rate ?

What my dad said to me when we first went to Fayetteville, after I spent a year in Fayetteville is in plain text...
and my correction OF him, is in Bold

There is a lot of opportunity here for you Andrew, the people here are Young, the median age is only 25 and its peaceful here too, and you like women right ?
This place is more than 54% Women.

That is exactly why there is NOT a lot of opportunity for me here, it is the old and wise and smart and educated and wealthy that create opportunity through leadership.
This place is also NOT peaceful, a young median age, means a higher crime rate (the only mitigating factor is that this is a college town, where the kids have some kind of brain)..

These are also not the kind of women that I'm into... I can't go anywhere, take them anywhere or do anything with them.... these are violent criminals who compete to satisfy men... young, stupid boys, who think that they're men.

It sounds great, that I have women competing for me, right ? wrong.. what I actually have, is a horde of stupid low class morons, who are just disgusting to be around... and would get me into trouble... or turn against me.
A population of Youth can only be counted on, to fail at the worst possible times, and in the worst ways.

But why is this ?
ZooGardens is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2018, 11:59 PM   #2
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 110,971.02
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooGardens View Post
What my dad said to me when we first went to Fayetteville, after I spent a year in Fayetteville is in plain text...
and my correction OF him, is in Bold

There is a lot of opportunity here for you Andrew, the people here are Young, the median age is only 25 and its peaceful here too, and you like women right ?
This place is more than 54% Women.

That is exactly why there is NOT a lot of opportunity for me here, it is the old and wise and smart and educated and wealthy that create opportunity through leadership.
This place is also NOT peaceful, a young median age, means a higher crime rate (the only mitigating factor is that this is a college town, where the kids have some kind of brain)..

These are also not the kind of women that I'm into... I can't go anywhere, take them anywhere or do anything with them.... these are violent criminals who compete to satisfy men... young, stupid boys, who think that they're men.

It sounds great, that I have women competing for me, right ? wrong.. what I actually have, is a horde of stupid low class morons, who are just disgusting to be around... and would get me into trouble... or turn against me.
A population of Youth can only be counted on, to fail at the worst possible times, and in the worst ways.

But why is this ?
It was awful having the 54% trying to satisfy me when I lived in Fayetteville. I did my best to return the favor. What a young, stupid boy I was in my youth.
wardancer and subeeds like this.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2018, 01:11 AM   #3
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 36,709.40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZooGardens View Post

A population of Youth can only be counted on, to fail at the worst possible times, and in the worst ways.[/B]

But why is this ?
Negativity?? You could always just move yourself somewhere there are like minded people.

I've read two of your posts, IMHO, you are full of yourself, negativity and a sense of superiority. I have no idea what you are looking for, but I have a feeling you aren't going to find it in this forum.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2018, 10:01 AM   #4
Tiny Tot Dancer

WomanfromOz is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 593.40
I think itís because of a generation difference. Everything these days is about popularity. Being famous, known, lots of followers and digital friends etc.

Millennials donít place much importance on making meaningful connections that are lasting and are being raised by digital social media to treat people as being as disposable as plastic water bottles.

I notice young people in my area have very little respect for their Elders and I find it infuriating to be honest. Itís regardless of socio-economic status darling.

The young people here in Australia can be very rude, smart mouthed, and ďlow classĒ as you put it regardless of coming from a less wealthy home or a big mansion and wealthy parents.

Personally I think they have way too much freedom and are growing up too fast. I canít believe young people 11+ are online dating, sexting and hooking up and getting access to credit under 18 here now :/ Too much responsibility too young.

Gives them a sense of power thatís false and misleads them to make descions incorrect for their safety and age appropriateness.
WomanfromOz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links