Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life Ask zeke Ask zeke

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 09:13 AM   #41
One more push-up,Please!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 3,730.53
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
In and of themselves?

Not really.

It's akin to asking if I find intrinsic value in tractor pulls, NASCAR, wine tastings or Texas Holdem' Tournaments.

If you enjoy doing it, go ahead. Heck, if you try hard enough, you may even be able to create a documentable sub-culture that could -- almost -- be recognized as self-sustaining.

But it's not as if powwows, especially today's incarnations, are inherently Native or even close to valid reality.

They're just rodeos or circuses for Indians, complete with a flag raising, Grand Entry, contests, exhibitions, air conditioning, admission, performing for the masses, and the infernal sale of trinkets: with people like KiowaKat claiming validation of their wares by virtue of being, "more clownish than thou," what with card-carrying lineage to Bozo, Clarabell or Patches...

Actually, most powwows sort of make me ill...
I can respect all the above. But your seems to be a very cynical. Almost as if powwow are inherently harmful to native culture.

I wonder If your take is not a statistical anomaly, and others have the same view. Have you always felt this way or has it been after the over commercialization of pwws.? Dont give me the "pww. have always been commercialized since the wild west show days" argument.
We all know they spread to be community gatherings for many years after.
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW
lostsalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #42
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
zeke ill be attending graduations this weekend and,

i was wondering if you had some words for the soon to be native high school grads.

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 12:58 AM   #43
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy View Post
zeke ill be attending graduations this weekend and,

i was wondering if you had some words for the soon to be native high school grads.
1. You've accomplished something.
2. USE it.
3. Do not be afraid to accomplish, MORE.

I owe lostsalt a reply, too, but I just got home: tired...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 02:15 AM   #44
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Hey I LIKE that! I'm going to put that in my nephew's card this weekend. Shall I attribute it to "Zeke".

I got a powwow for you, or a general road trip anyway, if you aren't a fan of the dust and wanna see a good museum -

Plains Indian Museum Powwow at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody WY. It's in northern WY near Yellowstone, and held on the grassy museum grounds after mid June - the best time to visit WYO.

Not a big powwow, but some big names and choice dancing and the best Indian Tacos - even veggie or no beans - at the Iron Eyes Ranch Arapaho Taco stand where I usually wear an apron.

But a BIG museum - like 5 in one.
Plains Indian Museum - Winchester Firearms - Buffalo Bill - Western Art - and the new Draper Natural History. ALL very interesting. The Plains Indian museum was redone several years ago, so it's better than most. Link: Plan Your Visit

Cody's a cool western tourist town. The drive to Yellowstone is AWESOME - lots of wildlife. Then south to the town of Jackson Hole for more wildlife of a different kind. The Cowboy Bar has western leather saddles for barstools, along with the best buffalo steak in Jackson. The local microbrews all supply choice suds.

Colter Bay near the Grand Tetons on the way to Jackson has the best FREE native museum anywhere along with a marina close by to either fish or just have an enjoyable boat trip.

A short 2 hours south east through the beautiful wildflowers of Togwotee Pass (TOE - Guh - Tee) you reach the Wind River Rez, where the Eastern Shoshone Indian Days will be held the weekend after Cody's. There's fun for all even if you're not into the powwow or Rocky Mt. Indian Rodeo (at least watch the Indian Relay races - coolest horse racing ever - based on the relaying to different bands back in the day). Country concert (Big and Rich), cage fighting, BBall Tourney, brand new Pioneer museum in Lander 10 years in the re-making.

I think the Chief Washakie Plunge hot springs pool will be open that week for free, which is an ok dip to soak in some mineral water. The real HOT SPRINGS park is north, on a former portion of the rez, (taken long ago for $60K in cattle and stuff), which is in fact the LARGEST Hot Springs in the world at Thermopolis and the best hot pools, steam rooms.

Thermop has one of the few nice green golf courses on the prairies of WYO, along with a cool Safari Club trophy gallery and restaurant, and a working Dinosaur museum where you actually go out and dig dino bones for a day.

Geez, I guess this a whole travel brochure. And I could add more if you want to travel at a later date.

Oh, I forgot this is your question thread.

Any of this sound like a good trip to you?

Last edited by wyo_rose; 05-30-2009 at 04:58 AM.. Reason: fixed link
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 02:17 AM   #45
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
So my view of powwow is a cultural-social event, for tradition we go to ceremony. I find value in the social aspect and modern social tradition. You meet new people, people you've known along time, people you may learn from or laugh with and buy good t-shirts, is the harn (in your opinion) in those who think powwow makes them ndn, those who think this is what our cultures were 500 yrs ago, or just that they are a modern (for the past 100 yrs, but in the great scheme of things thats modern) occurence. Do you view non- copetition powwows different then competition powwows and have you considered buying a Luxury camper?
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 09:33 AM   #46
AKA...Falling Leaves

steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
steelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond reputesteelemagnolia63 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
powwows for me are a love hate relationship....I love the first few of the season, then I remember that I hate feeling like I have to be nice to people who annoy the *#&@ out of me. I hate hugged by people that I don't know and by some that I do know....

I don't like having cameras shoved in my face every few minutes, and people asking me how do you stand to wear that outfit ib this heat.......and I really hate having bimboes wanting to get their picture taken with a real ndn ie: my husband. Told one twit recently go find her own that one is taken.....hubby said thanks she was starting to get annoying.....I am not a nice ndn when it comes to some things....

Anyone who is going to a powwow for deep spiritual meaning needs to have their heads examined.... I go to dance, and hang with a few buds that I hardly get to see any other time of the year. For ceremonies and so on, I go to my family.

so Zeke our age of wisdom.... why do white people think that we have to allow them to do whatever they want because they are sharing the same spot as we are?

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds
steelemagnolia63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #47
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Quote:
Anyone can ask me anything, at anytime.

Some things I won't discuss here, like my family or uber-personal stuff, but -- in general -- I am pretty open.

I'm still trying to characterize myself. Once, I was an idealistic Utopian. Now, I am Captain Pragmatic. I think that's called venturing forth and getting your posterior handed to you, a few times.
It's called being wishy-washy...foo!!!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #48
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Quote:
In and of themselves?

Not really.

It's akin to asking if I find intrinsic value in tractor pulls, NASCAR, wine tastings or Texas Holdem' Tournaments.

If you enjoy doing it, go ahead. Heck, if you try hard enough, you may even be able to create a documentable sub-culture that could -- almost -- be recognized as self-sustaining.

But it's not as if powwows, especially today's incarnations, are inherently Native or even close to valid reality.

They're just rodeos or circuses for Indians, complete with a flag raising, Grand Entry, contests, exhibitions, air conditioning, admission, performing for the masses, and the infernal sale of trinkets: with people like KiowaKat claiming validation of their wares by virtue of being, "more clownish than thou," what with card-carrying lineage to Bozo, Clarabell or Patches...

Actually, most powwows sort of make me ill...
What about the powwows that don't have all this stuff? You know,, the one down at the local horse arena, on that dirt road where you have to park n the knee-high grass. And then you can go home in the evening to your own bed.

Yeah, the one where there is only a token or two.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-01-2009, 07:11 PM   #49
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke, at GON *of all places* i read a bumper sticker that reads

AMERICA LOVE IT OR GIVE IT BACK

i kinda know what it says, whats yer interpretation?

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Old 06-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #50
Senior Dancer

SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
SuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond reputeSuzzeQ4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 120.00
got a few powwows for ya Zeke that have no dust, mud, probably rain, but no dust!
SuzzeQ4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #51
Self-Righteous Injun

Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelemagnolia63 View Post
why do white people think that we have to allow them to do whatever they want because they are sharing the same spot as we are?
Because you've acquiesced to sharing the spot.

Serious query: "Why?"
Old 06-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #52
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
It's called being wishy-washy...foo!!!
It's called having a firm grasp in what is real, possible, and/or necessary. In sum, being strategic, not tactical. (It's not always pretty and requires true leadership and vision.)

It's not sad that many Natives are incapable of thinking like this -- because they are -- it is sad that they a capable and will not DO so, because "tradition," is treated as a religion and their self-identity is wrapped up in being perceived as Native: even if that means bumming menthols at the drum and borrowing $20, "just to get to the next dance."

Because that's the accepted view of what Indians do.

REJECTING that is noble.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #53
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsalt View Post
IDont give me the "pww. have always been commercialized since the wild west show days" argument.
We all know they spread to be community gatherings for many years after.
That's a little like saying, "Convince me to not smoke, but don't use all of that data on cancer." However, if you wish to negate a true, valid and relevant argument, it's probably best to NOT do so incorporating a red herring.

In sum, they are not "community gatherings."

If powwows are mere community gatherings, why is there admission and public seating? At best, they're ad hoc, pan-Indian, family reunions. At worst, they are exploitive circuses.

Either way, in and of themselves, intrinsic value is nil.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #54
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
Originally Posted by injunboy View Post
Zeke, at GON *of all places* i read a bumper sticker that reads

AMERICA LOVE IT OR GIVE IT BACK

i kinda know what it says, whats yer interpretation?
That a printer wanted to make $$$ selling a bumper sticker.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #55
One more push-up,Please!

lostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond reputelostsalt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's a little like saying, "Convince me to not smoke, but don't use all of that data on cancer." However, if you wish to negate a true, valid and relevant argument, it's probably best to NOT do so incorporating a red herring.

If powwows are mere community gatherings, why is there admission and public seating? At best, they're ad hoc, pan-Indian, family reunions. At worst, they are exploitive circuses.

Ahh, but brother, you're not taking into account that "pww" has changed.
It is now what you say it is, but it hasnt always been that way.
Thus my question....
I'll withdraw the Red herring. If you'll acknowledge that 'pww" has only been commercialized in "our " generation generally speaking.
Had the road not diverged to Commercialism but some other form, would you feel the same way?
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is." JW
Old 06-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #56
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
Quote:

too bad I have not been to one that sells cotton candy.........it'd be a real circus then.......but I can see where your statement applies.......young guys trying to pick up girls, making clowns of themselves......good comparison......

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2009, 02:31 PM   #57
Self-Righteous Injun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsalt View Post
Ahh, but brother, you're not taking into account that "pww" has changed.
It is now what you say it is, but it hasnt always been that way.
Thus my question....
I'll withdraw the Red herring. If you'll acknowledge that 'pww" has only been commercialized in "our " generation generally speaking.
Had the road not diverged to Commercialism but some other form, would you feel the same way?
I withdraw the generalization of canon and admit that I do not actually know how I would feel, were that the case. (It is so far removed from reality that it is difficult to hypothesize.)

I mean, it would still be pan-Indian...

Let me think for a bit.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #58
One more push-up,Please!

Quote:
I mean, it would still be pan-Indian...

Let me think for a bit.
While you're thinking.
I want to expand the pan-indian idea. Think about how the jingle dress dance spread up north. This was before commercialization, before "Buffonery".
This particular element of pan-Indian output does seem to have value. It was shared and spread all over Minn. the Dakotas into Canada and beyond. The sharing of other elements such as gourd dancing and the sharing of ideas, knowledge and family members all derive from pan-indianism(i dont know if that is a word or not).
I know there are many examples both good and bad.
But hasn't "pan-Indianism" be going on long before white contact in 1492?
Old 06-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #59
is lost in reality...

50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute50cal has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where no buffalo roam, but the prairie dogs do.....
Credits: 404.87
wow..........Zeke, are you sure you sre not logged in twice under a different name, debating with yourself?....LOL!!!

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
50cal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #60
kitozudoto

yes good sign of a true master-debater! *jokes*

zeke can you comment on the Cobell case? its a can of worms but what da heck

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
Sponsored Links