Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree1Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life How can I stop being a "wannabe"? How can I stop being a "wannabe"?

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #21
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
sltate has a reputation beyond repute
sltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond reputesltate has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 101.00
Savings: 0.00
I'm guilty...i am an elitist....i guess my parents and grandparents and great grandparents just raised me differently. I take a pride in my heritage and culture and frown upon those who treat it with disrespect, negligence or ridicule. I have an indian name, a clan, a culture, a people... and we all hold excellent jobs, are educated, own our homes, drive vehicles, use computer technology....i sure am not going to ride a horse to work...lol..
I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power
sltate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #22
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,928.95
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by sltate View Post
I'm guilty...i am an elitist....i guess my parents and grandparents and great grandparents just raised me differently.
Perhaps you could clarify? Differently than what, exactly?
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2014, 10:55 PM   #23
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 85,198.26
Savings: 1.00
Bump
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2014, 11:29 PM   #24
Biboon omaa

White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,913.54
Bump.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2017, 11:17 PM   #25
Banned

Toltec Nagual is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 262.99
Not Indian Enough

this may be helpful if you are serious about your heritage:

Re: The Truth Is Always Stranger Than Fiction [edition 2]

Title of message Immortals of the Holy Mountain - Music by Almine

Learn about the Immortals who live on earth by listening to this song!

In the song titled, "The Immortals of the Holy Mountain,"

Almine sings ALL of the voices you hear in the audio.

ALL voices are sung by Almine in the youtube audio song.

The other language sung by Almine that you hear in the audio is a language spoken by Prime Creatress of All Existence.

The language is sacred and secret because it is Prime Creatress of All Existence speaking.

If you are curious how the song was created:

One day Almine got a message that she had to channel a message from Prime Creatress of All Existence and that message must be made into a song simultaneously while the channeling was occurring.

Almine and tech, went and spent hours singing the channeled message and simultaneously recording the song. At the end of the process, Almine and tech were happy with the end results and the song was complete and ready to be released/published.

Suddenly, Prime Creatress of All Existence interrupted Almine and spoke the words: "It is mediocre. Record the song again." End of message from Prime Creatress of All Existence.

Stunned by the short message from Prime Creatress of All Existence, Almine and tech had to record a completely new version of the song.

The reason Prime Creatress of All Existence abhorred the first song is that while the first song was being channeled and simultaneously recorded, Prime Creatress of All Existence has healed the cosmos and the first song was obsolete.

A new song had to immediately be recorded to reflect the upgrade in the cosmos.

The second song recorded is what you hear in the following youtube titled "Immortals of the Holy Mountain":

Website is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlsW...ature=youtu.be
Toltec Nagual is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-25-2017, 09:14 PM   #26
Banned

Native American Territories of West Virginia - Urgent Message Enclosed

This is my second attempt to respond to this message thread, the moderator has not yet approved my first message (the date today is 5/25/2017 and first message was sent 5/23/2017 and titled “Not Indian enough.” )

I will respond to these next quotes while the moderator decides whether to approve my first message of 5/23/2017. This second response is a continuation of my first response and I am replying to specific quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfn View Post
Many of you say that I'm a wannabe, and you may be right. If so, how can I stop being a wannabe and become Native American?
Quote:
Well, my mom and her parents are Ojibwe Indian. Does that count?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
Your posts appear to be that of an internet troll, it appears that you withhold information (Ojibwe heritage) to deceive and you appear to be attempting to irritate posters. If you are an "Agent of Chaos" like your tag line says, we really don't need that here. If you are genuine in your desire to learn, contribute, and comment on this board, then I suggest you re-consider your approach. I'm suggesting to all the regular posters that we just ignore these posts from now on, do not repsond to anything that this person posts unless we see a change.

With warmest regards,

Iowa Boy

One of the respondents berates to the person who posted the thread, accusing the person of being an Internet Troll, withholding information and being an “Agent of Chaos.” This is my reponse: Have you not heard the Native American stories which feature the Trickster? The person who posted this thread is merely playing a long respected character in Native American folklore. The only difference now is that the era is now 2017, so the Trickster of yore has evolved for the modern times. The Trickster today is a Native American who other Native Americans then accuse of being an Internet Troll.

I find it intriguing that no one on this thread wonders “why” the person posting the thread now feels the urge to return to his genetic heritage, now in 2017? Rather than berate that person, ask yourself, “why” is he searching for his genetic lineage.

Allow me to elaborate.

People all over the world who are American Indians and Alaska Natives will begin to feel the urgent need to reconnect with their bretheren. This urgency is fueled by an event that is connected to the “Popol Vuh.”

If you are a member of the upper echelons of Native American culture, you will scoff at what I have said because you will say, “The Popol Vuh has been obsolete for 11 years, 9 months, and 2 days and the Mayan Calendar expired on the same day.” These knowledgeable people would indeed be correct, the Popol Vuh and the Mayan Calendar expired at that date in 2005. But what very few people on earth realize is that there is now a replacement for those ancient texts. My query to you, the reader, is, “Have you seen the replacement to the Popol Vuh and the Mayan Calendar.”

My suspicion is that the answer to that query will be “no.”

I have seen the replacement to the ancient texts of the Popol Vuh and the Mayan Calendar.

Which is the reason why I decided to respond on 5/23/2017 with my message titled “Not Indian Enough.” As I said, the moderator has not yet approved the message. But I will attempt to re-paste the message below now:

5/23/2017 Title “Not Indian enough”
If you are serious about your heritage, this may be helpful:

The other language sung by Almine that you hear in the audio is a language spoken by Prime Creatress of All Existence.

The language is sacred and secret because it is Prime Creatress of All Existence speaking.

One day Almine got a message that she had to channel a message from Prime Creatress of All Existence and that message must be made into a song simultaneously while the channeling was occurring.

Almine and tech, went and spent hours singing the channeled message and simultaneously recording the song. At the end of the process, Almine and tech were happy with the end results and the song was complete and ready to be released/published.

Suddenly, Prime Creatress of All Existence interrupted Almine and spoke the words: "It is mediocre. Record the song again." End of message from Prime Creatress of All Existence.

Stunned by the short message from Prime Creatress of All Existence, Almine and tech had to record a completely new version of the song.

The reason Prime Creatress of All Existence abhorred the first song is that while the first song was being channeled and simultaneously recorded, Prime Creatress of All Existence has healed the cosmos and the first song was obsolete.

The second song recorded is what you hear in the following youtube titled "Immortals of the Holy Mountain":

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlsW...ature=youtu.be [/youtube]

End of Message.

Resuming today’s message.

The reason I posted the youtube video is because the video explains why Native Americans are returning to their bretheren this year (2017). In the Video, you will hear the sound of Dragon wings flapping. The reader may scoff and say “Dragons are for Asians!”

My response to such a comment would be that the mystical kingdom known as the Dragons is a real kingdom of beings who live along side human beings on earth today.

The reader may say “Prove that Dragons exist!”

I would then respond, “I can do better than prove the existence of Dragons. I will allow a team of Native Americans from approximately 8 tribes to provide video footage of Dragons. The Native Americans who are members of the tv show’s camera crew have captured video footage a mythical flying beast on a popular television show called “Mountain Monsters.” I invite the reader to watch the attached youtube video link above to hear the flapping Dragon wings and then watch “Season 2, Episode 10 The Snallygaster of Preston County, West Virginia” of the tv show Mountain Monsters on your cable tv box channel called “Destination Americ” or watch at this website link Watch Mountain Monsters Online - Snallygaster of Preston County - S2E10

[youtube] Watch Mountain Monsters Online - Snallygaster of Preston County - S2E10 [/youtube]

Why is this TV show important? Because these flying mythical creatures are occupying Native American Territory in Preston County, West Virginia and the mythical creatures only show themselves to the camera crew because the tv show is produced by people who are members of more than 8 Native American tribes.

After watching Season 2 Episode 10, I then recommend that you watch all five seasons of the Mountain Monsters tv show if you are a member of the Native American Heritage. Again the show is available on Cable tv on the Destination America channel or free online.

I recommend that you try to watch the shows in chronological order starting with Season 1, Episode 1.

The reason is that the mythical creatures featured in the attached youtube and the television show named “Mountain Monsters” have a message to send to the First Nations.

The message that the mythical creatures have to send can only be understood if you are a person with Native American lineage and I will refrain from typing it here in this message.

The message the mythical creatures have to send explains why the person who posted this thread is suddenly interested in contacting his Native American bretheren now in 2017.

The message the mythical creatures have to send pertains to that document which has replaced the Popol Vuh and the Mayan Calendar. This new document can only be understood by a person with Native American lineage. Thus, the youtube link and the Mountain Monsters Season 2 Episode 10 television show are two messages to all American Indians and Alaska Natives.

In conclusion, I will say the following, “A shutdown sequence has been initiated.”

I hope the weblinks open up okay for you to view.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:08 PM   #27
Banned

Native American Territories of West Virginia & Kentucky - Urgent Message Enclosed

It seems I just got moderator approval so I am resending this response- sorry if there are multiple posts!

This is my second attempt to respond to this message thread, the moderator has not yet approved my first message (the date today is 5/25/2017 and first message was sent 5/23/2017 and titled “Not Indian enough.” )

I will respond to these next quotes while the moderator decides whether to approve my first message of 5/23/2017. This second response is a continuation of my first response and I am replying to specific quotes.

Quote:
Many of you say that I'm a wannabe, and you may be right. If so, how can I stop being a wannabe and become Native American?

Quote:
Well, my mom and her parents are Ojibwe Indian. Does that count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
Your posts appear to be that of an internet troll, it appears that you withhold information (Ojibwe heritage) to deceive and you appear to be attempting to irritate posters. If you are an "Agent of Chaos" like your tag line says, we really don't need that here. If you are genuine in your desire to learn, contribute, and comment on this board, then I suggest you re-consider your approach. I'm suggesting to all the regular posters that we just ignore these posts from now on, do not repsond to anything that this person posts unless we see a change.

With warmest regards,

Iowa Boy

One of the respondents berates to the person who posted the thread, accusing the person of being an Internet Troll, withholding information and being an “Agent of Chaos.” This is my reponse: Have you not heard the Native American stories which feature the Trickster? The person who posted this thread is merely playing a long respected character in Native American folklore. The only difference now is that the era is now 2017, so the Trickster of yore has evolved for the modern times. The Trickster today is a Native American who other Native Americans then accuse of being an Internet Troll.

I find it intriguing that no one on this thread wonders “why” the person posting the thread now feels the urge to return to his genetic heritage, now in 2017? Rather than berate that person, ask yourself, “why” is he searching for his genetic lineage.

Allow me to elaborate.

People all over the world who are American Indians and Alaska Natives will begin to feel the urgent need to reconnect with their bretheren. This urgency is fueled by an event that is connected to the “Popol Vuh.”

If you are a member of the upper echelons of Native American culture, you will scoff at what I have said because you will say, “The Popol Vuh has been obsolete for 11 years, 9 months, and 2 days and the Mayan Calendar expired on the same day.” These knowledgeable people would indeed be correct, the Popol Vuh and the Mayan Calendar expired at that date in 2005. But what very few people on earth realize is that there is now a replacement for those ancient texts. My query to you, the reader, is, “Have you seen the replacement to the Popol Vuh and the Mayan Calendar.”

My suspicion is that the answer to that query will be “no.”

I have seen the replacement to the ancient texts of the Popol Vuh and the Mayan Calendar.

Which is the reason why I decided to respond on 5/23/2017 with my message titled “Not Indian Enough.” As I said, the moderator has not yet approved the message. But I will attempt to re-paste the message below now:

5/23/2017 Title “Not Indian enough”

If you are serious about your heritage, this may be helpful:

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlsW...ature=youtu.be [/youtube]

End of Message.

Resuming today’s message.

The reason I posted the youtube video is because the video explains why Native Americans are returning to their bretheren this year (2017). In the Video, you will hear the sound of Dragon wings flapping. The reader may scoff and say “Dragons are for Asians!”

My response to such a comment would be that the mystical kingdom known as the Dragons is a real kingdom of beings who live along side human beings on earth today.

The reader may say “Prove that Dragons exist!”

I would then respond, “I can do better than prove the existence of Dragons. I will allow a team of Native Americans from approximately 8 tribes to provide video footage of Dragons. The Native Americans who are members of the tv show’s camera crew have captured video footage a mythical flying beast on a popular television show called “Mountain Monsters.” I invite the reader to watch the attached youtube video link above to hear the flapping Dragon wings and then watch “Season 2, Episode 10 The Snallygaster of Preston County, West Virginia” of the tv show Mountain Monsters on your cable tv box channel called “Destination Americ” or watch at this website link Watch Mountain Monsters Online - Snallygaster of Preston County - S2E10

[youtube] Watch Mountain Monsters Online - Snallygaster of Preston County - S2E10 [/youtube]

Why is this TV show important? Because these flying mythical creatures are occupying Native American Territory in Preston County, West Virginia and the mythical creatures only show themselves to the camera crew because the tv show is produced by people who are members of more than 8 Native American tribes.

After watching Season 2 Episode 10, I then recommend that you watch all five seasons of the Mountain Monsters tv show if you are a member of the Native American Heritage. Again the show is available on Cable tv on the Destination America channel or free online.

I recommend that you try to watch the shows in chronological order starting with Season 1, Episode 1.

The reason is that the mythical creatures featured in the attached youtube and the television show named “Mountain Monsters” have a message to send to the First Nations.

The message that the mythical creatures have to send can only be understood if you are a person with Native American lineage and I will refrain from typing it here in this message.

The message the mythical creatures have to send explains why the person who posted this thread is suddenly interested in contacting his Native American bretheren now in 2017.

The message the mythical creatures have to send pertains to that document which has replaced the Popol Vuh and the Mayan Calendar. This new document can only be understood by a person with Native American lineage. Thus, the youtube link and the Mountain Monsters Season 2 Episode 10 television show are two messages to all American Indians and Alaska Natives.

In conclusion, I will say the following, “A shutdown sequence has been initiated.”

I hope the weblinks open up okay for you to view.

P.S. Almine is not Native American but she adopted a Native American baby girl and the girl is now a young adult and psychic also.
Sponsored Links