Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree84Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life ndn anti-semitism ndn anti-semitism

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2014, 04:31 PM   #21
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Savings: 0.00
I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back. I'll wade in.

@milehighsalute is, of course, correct about the "positive results" the Hitler regime had on Germany at the time. Acknowledging people's positives in no way delegitimizes their negatives. We, in the West, portray Hitler as the "worst of the worst" because we were at war with him. We were never (directly) at war with Stalin or Pol Pot. People/nations do the same thing today, and probably always will. You demonize your enemy. Qaddafi, Hussein, al Assad, Noriega, etc. were all accused of atrocities, both real and imagined. In terms of sheer numbers, Stalin's purges, massacres and genocides directly caused more deaths than Hitler. Percentage-wise, Pol Pot is the biggest monster - responsible for killing off 1/3 to 1/2 of Cambodia's population, although the actual numbers don't come close to Hitler or Stalin. When more information comes out after re-unification, I wouldn't doubt it if the Kim regime in North Korea ends up making Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot look like pikers. I don't like "my monster is bigger than your monster" games. Monsters are monsters are monsters...

more to follow
Old 10-22-2014, 06:45 PM   #22
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 27,237.05
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDNKJ View Post
I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back. I'll wade in.

@milehighsalute is, of course, correct about the "positive results" the Hitler regime had on Germany at the time. Acknowledging people's positives in no way delegitimizes their negatives. We, in the West, portray Hitler as the "worst of the worst" because we were at war with him. We were never (directly) at war with Stalin or Pol Pot. People/nations do the same thing today, and probably always will. You demonize your enemy. Qaddafi, Hussein, al Assad, Noriega, etc. were all accused of atrocities, both real and imagined. In terms of sheer numbers, Stalin's purges, massacres and genocides directly caused more deaths than Hitler. Percentage-wise, Pol Pot is the biggest monster - responsible for killing off 1/3 to 1/2 of Cambodia's population, although the actual numbers don't come close to Hitler or Stalin. When more information comes out after re-unification, I wouldn't doubt it if the Kim regime in North Korea ends up making Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot look like pikers. I don't like "my monster is bigger than your monster" games. Monsters are monsters are monsters...

more to follow
duly noted

while i did say i was no fan of hitler, and expressed that he wasnt the worst.....i DID catch myself using the word "nazi" in reference to the mexican nationalists who attached themselved to ndn identity

now most of this thread seems to go in the direction of history....but thats not what intended to talk about...so lets all agree that we do get the picture of what happened

NOW what i would like to talk about is the anti-semitism among NDNz TODAY!! i know someone will come say "its a small group" or whatever....but the fact is that its spreading....i know....and while i will try not to be offensive i do admit i am one of those who are not a fan of the jew

but i talk to ndnz all day everyday, from phone, to in person, on facebook, on forums....ndnz of all ages......many are now relating with palestinians because of the manifest destiny happening there

most dont even relly know why they dislike jews....they just do....i do know why i dislike jewry in general though i do not dislike every jew i meet.....many of them are waking up to the fact that they have to share this world with the rest of us

either way, it looks like some here noticed it more than others
Old 08-31-2015, 06:21 PM   #23
Junior Dancer

jack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,367.78
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post

I don't really have anything against blacks , but I would prefer my daughter not marry one.

I have Jewish friends , Amish friends , white friends , black friends, Arab friends Muslim friends , etc. etc , etc ,

LOL.
...kinda reminds me of somebody I once knew....he had nothing againgst Indians (so he claimed) but also didn't want his daughter marrying one...nor did he want one moving next door to him, claimed the value of his property would plunge....funny guy.

Hilarious thread.
jack2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2015, 09:52 PM   #24
Tiny Tot Dancer

Jack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Location: Athol,Idaho in the Land Ruled by Lunatics that eat gold
Credits: 766.54
History is only taught as to whomever in control at the time wants you to believe. If you want the truth ask your families.
Jack Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-01-2015, 01:42 PM   #25
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Anderson View Post
History is only taught as to whomever in control at the time wants you to believe. If you want the truth ask your families.
yezzir......but while we have the history squared away as much as we can....for our purposes at least i would still like to know what everyone thinks of the anti-jew sentiments among natives

now i am not saying the natives are wrong.....but when we start that whole "our holocaust was worse than your holocaust" everyone loses....yet they insist on playing that and while genocide is an awful thing i also find it dishonorable to embellish their own numbers while downplaying ours

but they are the fathers of all abrahamic religions.....the ONLY religions that follow "he is my god therefore he is our god too" and believe in conversion by violence if necessary.....so i hate ALL abrahamic religions with a special kinda hate for judaism since they started this mess

i think ndn christians are slapping their ancestors in the face

the bible is NOT a history book....even if it was it was it is not OUR history.....what ever happened supposedly in the middle east has NOTHING to do with us until 500years ago when it was forced upon us

jews also came with the first wave of illegal immigrants and sold lands that they didnt even own.......they along with the pilgrim seeking religious freedom (what a joke, they were seeking fortunes)brought abrahamic religions here

any indians here today are the end result of an ancestor at some time converting or pretending to convert or we wouldnt be here, our ancestors would have been slaughtered...........that being said......i hate abrahamic religions all the way up the food chain and eff the grand daddy of them all.....jews
Old 09-02-2015, 01:25 AM   #26
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 51,070.23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack2011 View Post
LOL.
...kinda reminds me of somebody I once knew....he had nothing againgst Indians (so he claimed) but also didn't want his daughter marrying one...nor did he want one moving next door to him, claimed the value of his property would plunge....funny guy.

Hilarious thread.
So what about you? You a full blooded NDN? I always laugh when i get hard core quantum police in my face and find out they ain't even full blooded.

Talk about hilarious...

Been looking at some of your old posts.

Dem are kinda funny too...

"Show me somethin"
gilisi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2015, 02:44 AM   #27
Tiny Tot Dancer

Jack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeJack Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
not even close. that's why it pisses me off. ripped our family to shreds and spread us all over hell.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:58 AM   #28
Pow Wow Committee

gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
gilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond reputegilisi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
not even close. that's why it pisses me off. ripped our family to shreds and spread us all over hell.
I was asking the other jack

"Show me somethin"
Old 09-02-2015, 03:19 AM   #29
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,166.25
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Sounds like you might be just a bit upset about it ! Dang , don't pop a vein ! My kids are prolly about in the same boat yer in ! They lack a 64th of qualifying for membership. If the tribe ever drops the quantum the least bit , they're in ! LOL Just between you and me though....it doesn't make them any less ndn !
windanncer, subeeds and gilisi like this.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2015, 03:20 AM   #30
Me & Eyes r doin' goot !

Items DevilPresent
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 47,166.25
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilisi View Post
I was asking the other jack
You mean ......off ?

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2015, 03:22 AM   #31
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
You mean ......off ?

yup
windanncer likes this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 09-02-2015, 04:58 AM   #32
Tiny Tot Dancer

Even more so after listening to family, then reading census reports. Another subject and some time to let a little smoke clear before I comment much there though. Need to think about what I've seen a bit.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:51 PM   #33
Junior Dancer

jack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond reputejack2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You mean ......off ?
LOL

Sometimes, yeah, sure.

Keep em kumming, hehe
Old 09-03-2015, 12:01 AM   #34
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
LOL

Sometimes, yeah, sure.

Keep em kumming, hehe

full blooded yamassee tribe right here
Toolbox likes this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 09-03-2015, 12:11 AM   #35
Pow Wow Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post

i think ndn christians are slapping their ancestors in the face
Generally speaking.... I agree. I would rather go out like Hatuey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
i hate abrahamic religions all the way up the food chain and eff the grand daddy of them all.....jews
I don't even have a problem with hating religion... it's when you start hating people...that's heavy. It's a step I tried to take in the past...felt more self destructive than anything.
subeeds and milehighsalute like this.

"Show me somethin"
Old 09-03-2015, 05:19 PM   #36
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:

I don't even have a problem with hating religion... it's when you start hating people...that's heavy. It's a step I tried to take in the past...felt more self destructive than anything.
why you picking on me?...........is it the hat?
gilisi likes this.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:01 PM   #37
Junior Dancer

what's wrong with peace love and understanding
Old 09-03-2015, 06:14 PM   #38
Dances With Fat Chicks

Quote:

Quote:
what's wrong with peace love and understanding
what world do you live in that the religious ever done that for us?
gilisi likes this.
Old 09-03-2015, 06:23 PM   #39
Junior Dancer

milehighsalute, my kind of NDN
Old 09-03-2015, 07:03 PM   #40
Junior Dancer

Invisible Indians: Mixed-Blood Native Americans Who Are Not Enrolled in Federally Recognized Tribes - or -
Confessions of a mixed blood (wannabe), living the lie...

many unenrolled families thought it prudent to keep quiet about being of mixed blood. One family still thinks it prudent to keep quiet.

"I do not wish to be quoted as an unenrolled Indian," said Tanya (not her real name), who is culturally and socially active in her local area’s Native community. "Most of my friends, Indian and non-Indian, believe I am enrolled because I have the physical characteristics associated with Indian blood. No one questions me. I would not enjoy being looked at differently if others discovered my status. I wouldn’t want to jeopardize my standing, or that of my children for that matter."

Tanya is approximately half Indian from a well-known tribe in the eastern United States. Her indigenous and European ancestors intermarried.

"There are lots of jokes about the white people who dance in their odd outfits. Plus I am friends with some very conservative elders who believe that the traditional dances are just for Indians. While it makes me feel bad when I hear ‘wannabe’ and other such words, I realize my friends don’t understand that they are, in reality, talking about me."

moral: don't breed with whitey, blackie or asian. Don't be a wannabe. You either IS or you wannabe.

rt - the jew never did anything for the NDN

Last edited by Toolbox; 09-03-2015 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: Racial slur removed
Sponsored Links