Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Like Tree47Likes

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life south american twinkies south american twinkies

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2013, 12:01 AM   #1
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 31,965.56
Savings: 0.00
south american twinkies

what does everyone think of the groups of south americans that dress as northern plains tribes and get gigs in europe and other places in south america?? i seen full packed gigs on youtube and i seen them basically playing on busy streets with their hats out................i wont deny their "NDN'ness" but shouldnt they be held in the same light at little grandmother and white medicine eagle woman?.....the only credit i will give them is they work a little harder than the usual twinkie...

question for the ndn's (especially northerns)....what would you do if their tour brought them to the US?......say rapid city? what words would you have for them?

maybe because they give the pigmentally challenged what we dont give to them? like their love for ****ty music and offbeat dancing while at the same time radiating approachability

i would say it's WRONG but zeke would disapprove....so let's just say its not cool and highly frowned upon by north american neighbors......so what do the white people think? would you actually support natives or would you be bedazzled and defending the imposters with protests of "mitukuye oyasin"?
(go ahead and answer....i know there are tons of you here lurking or pretending youre indian)
Spiritflight likes this.

Last edited by milehighsalute; 06-17-2013 at 12:15 AM..
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 01:38 AM   #2
blueberry

Items User Name Style ChangeUser Title Change
blueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond repute
blueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond reputeblueberry111 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,507.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
what does everyone think of the groups of south americans that dress as northern plains tribes and get gigs in europe and other places in south america?? i seen full packed gigs on youtube and i seen them basically playing on busy streets with their hats out................i wont deny their "NDN'ness" but shouldnt they be held in the same light at little grandmother and white medicine eagle woman?.....the only credit i will give them is they work a little harder than the usual twinkie...

question for the ndn's (especially northerns)....what would you do if their tour brought them to the US?......say rapid city? what words would you have for them?

maybe because they give the pigmentally challenged what we dont give to them? like their love for ****ty music and offbeat dancing while at the same time radiating approachability

i would say it's WRONG but zeke would disapprove....so let's just say its not cool and highly frowned upon by north american neighbors......so what do the white people think? would you actually support natives or would you be bedazzled and defending the imposters with protests of "mitukuye oyasin"?
(go ahead and answer....i know there are tons of you here lurking or pretending youre indian)
Hello there.
They do this because the tourists only pay attention to the tribes they are familiar with and since non-natives could care less about historical accuracy as long as it applies to the dreamy portrayal of a feathery headdressed man playing the flute. It is not their fault entirely for doing this, it is what the tourists enjoy seeing and not the original real stuff...
Have a good day!
blueberry111 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 04:20 AM   #3
Dances With Fat Chicks

milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
but in the places they perform THEY are the tourists
Old 06-17-2013, 05:13 AM   #4

Items TreePresentChange User Title
Credits: 13,403.10
~Let's see this instead?~

Concerning south american twinkies...

Twinkies vs. huh? - twinkies + twinkies = Multikinkies?

The only south american NDN's I have seen in my town playing pan pipes in the shopping area - where those - who dressed in their own way not - not like

Quote:
the dreamy portrayal of a feathery headdressed man playing the flute
Secret NDN ceremonies should kept away from those that aren't entiteled to attend - I am sure NDN's know that and do it that way. Besides anything shown while non-NDN's are amongst them will turn out different anyway.

Do you go by mutual spirit - understanding - or by what it should be like?

If a few women gather for a women only meeting and a man would come in - they would not let him in as he is not a woman and if they would let him in - they probably would not talk the same way as if only women attended the group. Maybe those men who'd like to attend a female meeting are either female wannabe's or just curious or whatever else.

And if a man dresses up like a woman and perfoms women stuff - I'd say - hello - how are you doing.

Don't be so hard on people NDN's dressing in a way that's not their own tribes way. As long as they don't forget their own cultural roots. Dreams are one thing - reality another - both have equal rights to exist.

Spiritflight is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 05:15 AM   #5

Quote:
but in the places they perform THEY are the tourists
Not necessarily - they lived a few years in town - they can be teachers or scholars or just enjoy what they are doing.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:31 AM   #6
Dances With Fat Chicks

so to prove a point you post a vid of an eagle dancer and crown dancers? i really am starting to doubt you know anything at all about indians with every post you make......i also doubt you were married to an injun i think you may have *****who had been stationed in germany

well i give you credit for not posting a cheesy picture or cheesy european interpretation of indian music complete with keyboards and "chants" this time

you havent made a post yet that didnt totally confuse me and pull my thoughts off topic

Last edited by yaahl; 06-17-2013 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: inappropriate language
Old 06-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #7
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Savings: 1.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post

The only south american NDN's I have seen in my town playing pan pipes in the shopping area - where those - who dressed in their own way not - not like

Secret NDN ceremonies should kept away from those that aren't entiteled to attend - I am sure NDN's know that and do it that way. Besides anything shown while non-NDN's are amongst them will turn out different anyway.

If a few women gather for a women only meeting and a man would come in - they would not let him in as he is not a woman and if they would let him in - they probably would not talk the same way as if only women attended the group. Maybe those men who'd like to attend a female meeting are either female wannabe's or just curious or whatever else.

And if a man dresses up like a woman and perfoms women stuff - I'd say - hello - how are you doing.

Don't be so hard on people NDN's dressing in a way that's not their own tribes way. As long as they don't forget their own cultural roots. Dreams are one thing - reality another - both have equal rights to exist.

I disagree.

By your statement...ANYBODY can dress up to be WHOEVER they want to be.

And why you post a video of South Americans dressed as North Americans in a thread about Straight Dancers doing a Sneak Up is beyond me. It's like the statement you made about men trying to get in woman meeting and not knowing the first thing about a meeting.

Why do yo do that?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 06-17-2013 at 08:49 AM..
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #8
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 119,811.65
Quote:
so to prove a point you post a vid of an eagle dancer and crown dancers? i really am starting to doubt you know anything at all about indians with every post you make......i also doubt you were married to an injun i think you may have banged a few who had been stationed in germany

well i give you credit for not posting a cheesy picture or cheesy european interpretation of indian music complete with keyboards and "chants" this time

you havent made a post yet that didnt totally confuse me and pull my thoughts off topic
I agree.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
I disagree.

By your statement...ANYBODY can dress up to be WHOEVER they want to be.

And why you post a video of South Americans dressed as North Americans in a thread about Straight Dancers doing a Sneak Up is beyond me. It's like the statement you made about men trying to get in woman meeting and not knowing the first thing about a meeting.

Why do yo do that?
Because I didn't know it any better. I do not have a clue.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:00 AM   #10
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:
Because I didn't know it any better. I do not have a clue.
I would suggest then that you stay in your own lane of knowledge.

I have noticed that you do much commenting on the men's dancing threads. It's not your place.

Just to give you an idea of how my people work. In our iconic line drawings from the west coast, it is only the men that are allow to make the design. The women are only allowed to draw them after their male relative does the design.

I waited years if not decades for the design of my button blanket and my father finally gave the design to me. I cut it out and sewed it.

I would neither comment on my father's ability to do the design or attempt to instruct him on what I would like, he would not presume to be able to tell me how to cut it out and sew it.

Why do you think you can comment on male dancers? Are you male?
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
I would suggest then that you stay in your own lane of knowledge.

I have noticed that you do much commenting on the men's dancing threads. It's not your place.

Just to give you an idea of how my people work. In our iconic line drawings from the west coast, it is only the men that are allow to make the design. The women are only allowed to draw them after their male relative does the design.

I waited years if not decades for the design of my button blanket and my father finally gave the design to me. I cut it out and sewed it.

I would neither comment on my father's ability to do the design or attempt to instruct him on what I would like, he would not presume to be able to tell me how to cut it out and sew it.

Why do you think you can comment on male dancers? Are you male?
Thanks for the advise. And no - I am not male.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #12

Quote:
so to prove a point you post a vid of an eagle dancer and crown dancers? i really am starting to doubt you know anything at all about indians with every post you make......i also doubt you were married to an injun i think you may have ****** who had been stationed in germany

Yes - you are so right in everything you say about me.

B.t.w - that's me and my Exhubby - ah no - it's a lie - got hold of the picture somewhere as I am so fond of - how did you name it? *******. No really I ****all of them. Not just a few, since I am a p***** b*****. I don't believe in goodness and beauty and honesty and everything the like. Happy now?

Last edited by Spiritflight; 06-17-2013 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate language
Old 06-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #13
Sg̱aaga g̱uu hla.

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
yaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond reputeyaahl has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 42,587.55
Quote:

This is where you are in error.

In tribes like my own, you simply cannot "dream" to wear the Clan of another. My tribe has very complex copyright laws on who can wear what, sing what, tell what, where to gather food, draw what, write what. The Clan owns all intellectual property and if you step out and "dream the right to wear it" you're going to be challenged and given lots and lots of legal stuff to deal with.

Regalia is passed passed through the Clan. When there are no more clan members of that house and family the regalia goes back to the clan.

White folks don't get that part, they think they can because they have some right to be whoever they want to be. They spend so much of their time being anything but who they were born to be that when they die, their life has been wasted.
windanncer likes this.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.
yaahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 10:37 AM   #14
Junior Dancer

running_with_buffs has a reputation beyond repute
running_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond reputerunning_with_buffs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,080.18
mile you are the main twinkie on here. these powwow dances belong to the plains indian people which you are not. so how can you say anything like this? like i have told you a couple times before you are no differnt than whites cherokees navajos or south americans you are all doing dance that dont belong to you,they belong to the plains tribes. which i already told you,its ok dance your little heart out. there is nothing wrong with it. dance all day long if it fills your lil heart with joy, but quit complianing about everybody else doing it you are no better or worse than they are. and since you sriaght dance go to pawhuska in two weeks and we can see what your made of.

Last edited by running_with_buffs; 06-17-2013 at 12:23 PM..
running_with_buffs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #15
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaahl View Post
White folks don't get that part, they think they can because they have some right to be whoever they want to be. They spend so much of their time being anything but who they were born to be that when they die, their life has been wasted.
And I think many Natives believe they are defined by how they were born (unable or unwilling to exercise the right to be whoever they want to be) and that by allowing such, when they die, their life has been wasted.

But that's a different discussion.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 12:28 PM   #16
On The Rocks

Items ElephantTreasure ChestPresentPresent
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 99,484.66
Quote:
what does everyone think of the groups of south americans that dress as northern plains tribes

i would say it's WRONG but zeke would disapprove...

....so what do the white people think?

You forgot to ask what German women, who were once married to a Lakota, think about South Americans dressed as northern plains tribes!

You mentioned "tourists" - that shifts everything to the trash bin. Most "tourists" are predisposed to imperialistic behavior...they want cheap sex, cheap booze, cheap ganja, and CHEAP CULTURE.

There was a book, and then a movie....a few decades ago "THE UGLY AMERICAN".

Americans, and also, most non-indigenous travelers tend to impose their own belief system interpretations upon people where ever they go.

{ In the novel, a Burmese journalist says "For some reason, the [American] people I meet in my country are not the same as the ones I knew in the United States. A mysterious change seems to come over Americans when they go to a foreign land. They isolate themselves socially. They live pretentiously. They're loud and ostentatious." }

When the Russians came into Viet-Nam after USA pulled out...the local people referred to them as:

"AMERICANS WITHOUT MONEY"
AmigoKumeyaay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #17
On The Rocks

AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
AmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond reputeAmigoKumeyaay has a reputation beyond repute
Americans on Cultural Field Trip to Mexico

Old 06-17-2013, 12:43 PM   #18
On The Rocks

The Donkey Zebras of Tijuana

Old 06-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #19
On The Rocks

The tourists bring money to impoverished people, who with hungry bellies, sell the gringos what they want.

Those cheezie sombreros could easily be cheezie fake feather war bonnets with names on the front "Chief Big Wampum" etc
Old 06-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #20
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 17,963.51
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
The tourists bring money to impoverished people, who with hungry bellies, sell the gringos what they want.

Those cheezie sombreros could easily be cheezie fake feather war bonnets with names on the front "Chief Big Wampum" etc
Except we'd have loser radicals fighting over who gets the right to sell the "authentic" cheezy fake feather war bonnets cloaked in some Act we don't need to protect their groveling circus industry.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links