Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life Teaching styles Teaching styles

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Fox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 130.00
Savings: 0.00
Teaching styles

I just got chewed out by my better half as I was a bit abrupt with our daughter. I was informed that my style is a bit abrasive at best. Let me point out that I may be of age to be an elder, I have been very selective about what I will teach anyone.

The issue is--disrespect for an image of Kokopelli as it was made by white folks. No matter who made it--it still carries the energy of K, and should be (in my book) respected accordingly.

My comments were to the effect that when you say something, and do another, you are more wannabe than on the path.

I need guidance and suggestions, thanks so much

Fox in the Box
Fox in the Box is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
kitozudoto

injunboy has a reputation beyond repute
injunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond reputeinjunboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,812.27
im not really into the kokopelli
but i think he can take care of
his own. lol after your other half
is lonng gone mr koko will still
be the same. smile for koko *L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*
injunboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #3
Pow Wow Visitor

Fox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond reputeFox in the Box has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 130.00
Thanks for the feedback. Always nice to have an open and fresh perspective. It came to me on the way to work this AM (at 4!) that it was the same style my old Apache teacher used. I guess I picked up more from him than I realized. Amazing how much I've missed him these past 7 years.
Fox in the Box is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
The bear is out!

Items DevilTree
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Tibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond reputeTibiki Kinew has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 1,915.95
Hey Fox, as a bro I still have to say, remember Golden Lake a few years back when we met? When you got home your better half cried on the phone for me to continue the work with you. You have strayed from the path,,, maybe time for another visit and some learnin'?? Miss you up here, been too long again.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.
Tibiki Kinew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links