Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life Totally Boring Around Here! Totally Boring Around Here!

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #121
Head Dancer

Items Cake
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
timmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond reputetimmy tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Location: where ever there are babies or children you can find me
Credits: 8,331.92
Savings: 1.00
Thanks RDNKJ. Oh I wouldn't recomend the flu shot. I had that once and wound up with the flu and it settled in my eyes. Oh that was a mess. Haven't had the shot or the flu since, either.

Annie, I really don't break up my garden into spring, summer or winter crops actually. When I have/had it, I start my garden just after mother's day and I plant up until about june, depending on what it is and how it handles different weather.

Peas are a good fairly early crop for me. And I do tomoatoes, peppers (several different types), beans, Broccoli, Cauliflour, zuchini, squash, sometimes pumpkins and I've done mellons, corn, cucumbers. And a few other things here and there. My garden is 15X24. I have 4 grapevines that go crazy every year and I get tons of grapes. I have a 5 in 1 apple tree and a pair tree. My peach tree died. I have two blueberry plants, not bushes--yet. And my raspberries died as well--they got run over by the lawn mower.LOL But I like to garden when I can.
timmy tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 12:17 AM   #122
Junior Dancer

annie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
annie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond reputeannie_griffin has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 2,323.57
Savings: 0.00
sunflowers

TT,
That is some Garden. We planted tomatoes squash,cucumber, green beans,
green peppers, and eggplant. We have one grape vine but no grapes.
Not sure what is up with that.
Oh yeah and sunflowers my favorite.

Nice talking to you.

Annie
annie_griffin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #123
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
Credits: 30,091.23
Savings: 1.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie_griffin View Post
Greetings All,

Hey 2 lines no thread is ever boring. My Grandmother always says boredom is a state of mind. As long as she has company and or a good book she doesn't seem to need a lot else.

So 2 line your from Texas aren't you. How's the biggest state doing?

Timmy Tiger,
Alot of people do love Farmville I just miss speaking to them that's all.
what do you usually grow in the Spring?

Well see you around
Annie
lol you mean you don't read my page on face book lol Texas weird most of the time one of my fav coffie shops got genderfied* there closing in march ...my east side place ..ho humm ...a man with a bad attuded got mad and burned down his house took his plane and flue it in the the IRS builden and killed a man..in austin wt... antway its sad ...FBI and homeland were in town for a while...one guy driving by stoped his truck and took his latter to the burning building and help out 4 ppl who were traped inside everone got out expet for the one man a grampa to...im starting to work for a company that only has an internet office humm and i forgot my password ..... i cant pass the stubid test yet..hummm anyway i have to look high and low just for a good laufe i got one to day i found a young 80 year woman from the south seas, were buddies now and she kept me going all day i got her phone number and its going to be a hellof a ride lol

and you
Old 02-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #124
Lion of Judah

Items Elephant$DevilSword
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
RDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond reputeRDNKJ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 35,780.15
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2lineCarrandMorgan View Post
...a man with a bad attuded got mad and burned down his house took his plane and flue it in the the IRS builden and killed a man..in austin wt... antway its sad ...
Last weekend a friend and I ate at MannyHatten's in the Gateway Center, right across the highway from the Echelon Building. Lot of "tourists" there taking pictures. Sad seeing the building...you can see right where the plane hit with the destruction radiating out from the impact point. The paper this morning said that the building is still structurally sound, though!
RDNKJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links