Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Recipes Holiday favorites and recipes Holiday favorites and recipes

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-27-2004, 09:05 PM   #61
Cloud Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mato Winyan
Does anyone have a good popcorn ball one? My mother-in-law always made tons of em to give all the kids and grand kids. They were the highlight of the season. We'd much till New Year's. :7: She had her own recipe that called for white corn syrup, sugar, creme of tartar and vinegar. Unfortunately the recipe passed with her in '92. :( :Cry
make your pop corn balls with marshmellows and a pkg of jello mix fer falvouring and color

1 bag of popcorn
1 bag of lrg marshmellows
1 pkg of jello (any flavour you want)
butter

pop your popcorn
melt 1/2 cup of butter and add marshmellows, stir till smooth then add your jello powder and stir till disolved, pour mixture over popcorn and mold into balls.

Kids love these at there class parties, i usually wrap them up in celephane paper and tie with little ribbon depending on the holiday.
AngelFeather is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2004, 09:35 PM   #62
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face So, that time again?

Gravy for the Turkey...you can start this the day before...
4 cups pear nectar (comes in cans)
2 cups Port/Sherry (wine section)
1 stick unsalted butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 tsp sage
4 cups chicken broth

Boil all BUT the chicken broth together until volume is reduced to about 2 cups (about 40 minutes).
Reserving 1 cup for the actual gravy, brush what you've boiled down over the turkey to glaze it.

Then pour 1 cup of chicken broth in bottom of roasting pan.
Cover turkey with foil. Baste every half hour.
Remove pan juices, let sit until fat separates.
Remove fat/grease layer and pour remaining pan juices into a sauce pan.
Add remaining chicken broth to this. Boil.
Add that second cup of 'glaze' from paragraph 1, simmer for 5 minutes.
Add thickener of your choice until you have the consistency you like. Then serve.
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
River Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2004, 09:40 PM   #63
Senior Dancer

River Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeRiver Spirit has a reputation beyond repute
Here's the stuffin'/dressin'

Sausage/apple Stuffing

1 lb pork sausage
4 cups breadcrumbs/stuffing cubes
3 peeled apples cored and chopped
1 large onion chopped
1 cup chopped celery
2 eggs
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp poultry seasoning (or toss together your own sage and whatever combination)

In large saucepan brown sausage.
Remove to bowl.
In saucepan still containing sausage drippings, cook apples, onion and celery over medium heat until tender.
About 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Add sausage meat and remaining ingredients.
Bake in covered, greased casserole for the last 30-45 minutes of turkey cooking time. Serve.

I used to stuff the actual turkey. Until, I heard this could be bad for health reasons, not to mention the dressing gets real soggy if you aren't careful. Now I put it in the casserole dish and bake it.
"The Cleveland Indians are going to change their name. They don't want to be known as a team that perpetuates racial stereotypes. From now on they're just going to be called the Indians." - Native Comedian Vaughn Eaglebear, Colville/Lakota
Old 09-27-2004, 09:45 PM   #64
Senior Dancer

Sweet Potatoes

This recipe turns even canned 'yams' into a delicious side dish.

1 large and 1 small can of yams/sweet potatoes
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp ground Cinnamon
2 eggs
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup Buttermilk
3/4 cup Chopped Pecans
marshmallows

Heat sweet potatoes. Add melted butter. Combine with remaining ingredients EXCEPT marshmallows and pecans.
Mix well with electric mixer. Blend in pecans with spoon. Put mixture in a greased 2 quart cassesrole. Bake 30 minutes @ 350 degrees.
Top with marshmallows for the last 10 minutes. Serve.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:00 PM   #65
Cloud Dancer

AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
AngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond reputeAngelFeather has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are making me hungry and its only 10:00 am. I like alot of the recipes here and think i will try a different recipe this holiday season Thanks for all those who have shared with us here at Pws.com
Old 10-06-2004, 04:19 PM   #66

Morningstar Singer is a jewel in the rough
Sounds good! Now you have me thinking about other autumn goodies. I just may have to make some carmel apples and get some cider!
Morningstar Singer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2004, 06:04 AM   #67
PowWows.com Addicts

Yelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond repute
My granddaughter wants to make pumpkin pie from scratch....using her pumpkin and I just don't know how to fix the pumpkin. Tried it 20 years ago and burnt the pumpkin...Need help....with any and all info.
Yelloweyes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-15-2004, 12:44 AM   #68
Junior Dancer

owleyes will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggulp
Has anyone tried doing the turkey in one of those deep fryers you can buy at outdoors stores and surplus stores? How do they taste? Thinking of trying that this year.
My hubby did that last year, and it was so good! He got one of those syringe things that injects the seasoning into the turkey too. It didn't last long! Oh yeah, the oil was kinda expensive though.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:49 AM   #69
Junior Dancer

owleyes will become famous soon enough
[QUOTE=Tsanuwa Usgolv]Since my husband is allergic to eggs, I make my cornbread and dressing w/o them. This is my grandmother's dressing recipe:

1 skillet day-old cornbread, finely crumbled
1 packet of saltine crackers or 6-7 slices white bread(let bread
sit out for a couple of hours)
1 medium onion, chopped fine
1 small bunch celery, chopped fine or diced
pepper, sage to taste
3-4 cups chicken or turkey broth or stock
1/2 stick softened butter or margerine(optional)

Mix all ingredients. Put in casserole or roasting pan, cover, and bake at 325 for 1 hour. Or stuff turkey with it after turkey has baked until 1 hour shy of being done.

Oh, that sounds a lot like our dressing! It's so good! My husband loves the stuff. We don't use stuffing at all, I just make 2 pans of dressing, lol.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:06 PM   #70
meeeeeeeeeeee

Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Plenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond reputePlenty Fox has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=owleyes]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsanuwa Usgolv
Since my husband is allergic to eggs, I make my cornbread and dressing w/o them. This is my grandmother's dressing recipe:

1 skillet day-old cornbread, finely crumbled
1 packet of saltine crackers or 6-7 slices white bread(let bread
sit out for a couple of hours)
1 medium onion, chopped fine
1 small bunch celery, chopped fine or diced
pepper, sage to taste
3-4 cups chicken or turkey broth or stock
1/2 stick softened butter or margerine(optional)

Mix all ingredients. Put in casserole or roasting pan, cover, and bake at 325 for 1 hour. Or stuff turkey with it after turkey has baked until 1 hour shy of being done.

Oh, that sounds a lot like our dressing! It's so good! My husband loves the stuff. We don't use stuffing at all, I just make 2 pans of dressing, lol.
Actually, this sounds quite good! I don't think anyone would miss the eggs used to bind. I'm getting hungry.....

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Plenty Fox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2004, 11:23 PM   #71
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Savings: 1.00
here's a great dip recipe it's great any time of the year
1 container of chives & onion cream cheese spread
1/2 C pizza sauce
1/2 C chopped green bell pepper
1/3C finely chopped pepperoni
1/2 C mozzarella cheese
Bagel chips or crackers

Heat oven to 350- in un greased baking pan, layer cream cheese spread, pizza sause, pepperoni, bell peppers& cheese.
bake 10-15 minutes or untill sheese is melted
serve warm with bagel chips or crackers.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2004, 10:52 AM   #72
Senior Dancer

Dyami has a reputation beyond repute
Dyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond reputeDyami has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>
Actually me and my mom wanted too, but I live in Wyoming and my momma lives in Co. I would have liked to though! I ain't trying to pay all that money to go to Wi. unless I have other reason's to be there. The rest of my family lives out there in Oneida and Green Bay. My uncle Keith actually used to be the Deputy Sheriff up there on Menom rez. My family is scattered all over Wi but they are mostly up in Oneida and Green Bay. If I woulda been up there for family reasons I probably woulda.;)
Can you tell me how to make Fry Bread my mom usually makes it and she been really busy and my kid keeps asking for it he eats it like candy, and I don't know how to make it.
Please someone help, my kid acts like he's having withdraws from not having any it would be good if I could learn how to make this for him, I am not a person who likes ta cook, but I would like ta make this for him for the holidays.
Dyami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2004, 05:42 AM   #73
PowWows.com Addicts

Yelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond reputeYelloweyes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFeather
make your pop corn balls with marshmellows and a pkg of jello mix fer falvouring and color

1 bag of popcorn
1 bag of lrg marshmellows
1 pkg of jello (any flavour you want)
butter

pop your popcorn
melt 1/2 cup of butter and add marshmellows, stir till smooth then add your jello powder and stir till disolved, pour mixture over popcorn and mold into balls.

Kids love these at there class parties, i usually wrap them up in celephane paper and tie with little ribbon depending on the holiday.
what size of jello they have the small box and the large?
Old 11-24-2004, 11:17 AM   #74
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
I was always wondering about those kinds of popcorn balls. Sounds WAY easier.

What I need is a basic banana cream pie recipe that uses Corn Starch like Betty Crokers. My cook book is missing that page (and several others) and that is the only recipe that turns out every time for me. Gotta try to impress the inlaws! :p
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2004, 01:06 PM   #75
Cloud Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelloweyes
what size of jello they have the small box and the large?
I usually use the small box and that does enough for even a few pkg, of pop corn... depending how colorful you want the balls to be
Old 11-24-2004, 01:20 PM   #76
Cloud Dancer

PoppyCock

Caramel Nut Popcorn or PoppyCock

1 cup Pecan Halves
1 cup Blanched Almonds
8 cups Popped PopCorn
1 1/3 Cups sugar
1 cup Butter
1/2 cup Corn Syrup
1/2 tsp. Cream of tarter
1/2 tsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Vanilla

Heat oven to 300 degrees C. Spread pecans and almonds on cookie sheet and toast lightly in oven. Cool and mix with Popcorn in a very large buttered bowl (Steel bowls work best) .

Combine sugar, butter, corn syrup, and cream of tarter in a small heavy pan. Cook until mixture forms a hard ball when dropped in cold water, over 252 on a candy thermometer. Remove from heat, stir in soda then vanilla. Pour over popcorn and nut mixture. Mix so popcorn and nuts are coated, turn out on large cookie sheet and cool.

This idea is great for gift giving. You can buy the old tin novelty cans fill them up and Vwala... you have a great gift.
I have seen the novelty cans at Costco, Dollar stores, Michaels, just keep your eye out. If you dont want to give it away just store the mix in a plastic baggy or any other container and bring out for guests during the holiday season.
Old 11-28-2004, 01:03 PM   #77
PowWows.com Addicts

AngelFeather

Thanks I'll go by a small pkg. I'm going to try this and see what happens.
Old 11-28-2004, 04:44 PM   #78
BeadingDiva

beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
Cool I've made this for about 5 years in a row..........yum yum

Christmas Fudge
[CENTER]one cup sugar
half cup butter
half cup heavy cream
1/8 tsp. salt
two cups powdered suger
one tsp vanilla (the real vanilla is better than just flavor)
half cup green candied cherries
half cup red candied cherries

spray 8" X 8" baking dish with cooking spray. If you have a decorative looking type glass dish you can bake, it makes presentation easier and faster. I also like to decorate the "platter" or serving dish with plastic covered wrapping paper, or dusted with the powdered sugar! try using native american motif paper! In a large pot, bring sugar,butter,cream and salt to a boil (carefully!) strring alot.....then, after five minutes take from the burner, add the powdered sugar,and vanilla, and stir til smooth. Then add the cherries, finely chopped.....let this cool and then cut into squares.....you can add cocoa, although the light fudge is nice too....enjoy![/CENTER] :dancer: :c2: :c2: :c2: :c2: :39:
beading_4_ndnz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2004, 05:02 PM   #79
BeadingDiva

beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
beading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond reputebeading_4_ndnz has a reputation beyond repute
Cool I just thought of a nother recipe long forgotten, hardly used

This is for an rather unusual stuffed turkey, variation used by my 100 year old gramma, passed on to me
1)go to grocery store
2)pick out the biggest, hugest juiciest turkey ever
3)4 cups regular popcorn kernels
4)stuff bird with kernels
5)set oven to 500
6)place bird in, go read a good book
7)you will know your turkey is done when you hear the turkeys hind end hit the door of the oven.........
you gotta think about that for a minnit.............
:explode: :Chatter :Chatter :clapping: :c2: :c2: :c2:
beading_4_ndnz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2004, 09:00 AM   #80
Putin' a lil jingle in it

nativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond reputenativegal has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 180.00
Here's a favorite of my family they love when I make:
Cheese-n-Garlic Mash Potatoes

Take and boil your potatoes and usual for how ever many people you are feeding.
Drain potatoes very well.
In a seperate mixing bowl combine 2 tablespoons of butter/margarine, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1/4 of onion finey chopped, 10-15 slices of sandwich cheese.
Mix well with fork.
Add in potaotes, and blend well until completely mixed.
Serve hot!!!
Great with baked chicken/ham and corn/pole beans.