Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back > General > Native Life > Recipes Magic Bullet Magic Bullet

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 63,056.53
Savings: 0.00
Magic Bullet

I can't remember who was asking about the Magic Bullet...maybe Butter Bean.

Anyway, I got one for Christmas and I love it. My old blender died and I actually got the Magic Bullet set and a big blender too. (I'm spoiled, I know ). My big blender cracked the first time I made a smoothie with frozen strawberries. Cheap thing anyway.

At first I thought the Magic Bullet set was kinda cheap...being plastic and all. But it's holding up very well. I especially like the recipe book it came with to make everything from Alfredo sauce (and cook it in the same container in the microwave) to deviled ham, to smoothies and coffee drinks. You can grind your own coffee beans and whip cream with the second attachment. I know my other blender said it didn't whip cream.

New Year's eve I made some Irish Cream, eggnog and daiquiris. The party mugs worked like a charm. It minces peppers and onions in nothing flat. I haven't made the 7 second salsa yet, but have all the ingredients including tomatillos.

I can make broccoli cheese soup in a snap for lunch. Blend it then nuke it in the same container. I almost wish there were more containers...it came with a short cup, tall cup and 4 party mugs. You can cook and store in the cups.

The only down side is they aren't that easy to clean by hand. They have raised ridges inside the cups. So I had to buy a bottle brush, and I throw them in the dishwasher every time I run a load.

I'll post some recipes if anyone is interested. It grinds meat (small amounts), minced veggies, grates cheese, makes sauces, drinks and there's other reicpes as well.

I haven't really checked the ice cube crushing yet. I made my smoothies with frozen fruit and didn't even need extra ice...keep you posted.

Last edited by wyo_rose; 01-17-2008 at 12:32 PM..
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 11:11 PM   #2
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 829.86
Savings: 1.00
can you buy them at a store...? i got a nice blender 4 xmas but that magic bullet makes me want it lol
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2008, 01:52 AM   #3
Granny:)

Items ElephantPresentRainbow
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute*Brown Eyed Gurl* has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 20 mins into Canada from the Sumas WA Border. Im practically an American
Credits: 16,430.57
my bfs mother has one and she loves it..i was shamelessly trying to get her to give it to me..ima ask for one for my bday

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

*Brown Eyed Gurl* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
Ready to dance

wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
I see it's on sale at KMart this week. $54.99 - US anyway.
Old 01-13-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
commander bun-bun

Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Ginger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond reputeGinger has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
I bought one at the drug store 2 years ago, & it broke during thanksgiving week & boy I sure do miss it I used it every day, I'm going to buy another one I have to have it. I got mine for $35.00

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
pancake flipper

Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Pvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond reputePvt Butter has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
magic bullet is a must! if you have to buy one appliance (like a blender) invest in the magic bullet. I use that stupid thing almost every day.
Pvt Butter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #7
Ready to dance

I know! I want a second one now, so I can blend two different things at once!!