PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture

PowWows.com Forums - Native American Culture (http://forums.powwows.com/)
-   News and Announcements (http://forums.powwows.com/f9/)
-   -   PowWows.com Online Poker Tournament (http://forums.powwows.com/f9/powwows-com-online-poker-tournament-34044/)

shyeagle 07-27-2006 06:47 AM

dang time difference

sorry missed the game because ofthe time difference here in south aus it was like 1pm here or somthing i was at work should have took a sicky lol! sounds like it was fun who won?

Malakolsni 07-27-2006 07:02 AM

Yeah, that was fun. I've never spent $1500 in 15 minutes before lol.
I ended up last, place # 36. There should be a jumbo price here, like a lesson how to play poker, lol
Thanks for a new experiance and

Congratulations to the winners :thumbsup:

joejeter 07-27-2006 08:23 AM

Nah, I've played chucky before. I know that he bets with crap in his hand and I was calling him.

joejeter 07-27-2006 08:25 AM

I enjoyed playing with everyone last night. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Paul G 07-27-2006 10:01 AM

So do you guys want to do it again?

I'm debating about whether to have another one. The participation was really low. Only 36 signed up, and 26 only showed up to play.

If I do it again, I would like to have 40-50 players at least.

Thoughts??

OTOE-MISSOURIA 07-27-2006 12:55 PM

I enjoyed the game last night although I was one of the first to go out it was still a fun game! I play alot of online poker and a few live games here in my area but that was the first time I ever played on a all native table. I think thats what made it so entertaining! I've enjoyed this website for several years now but only recently submitted a post for viewing. I hope that you will continue to try new things that will bring unity and pleasure to our native people. Thanks again for the fun game last night!!

ShininMoonlight 07-27-2006 02:09 PM

Now your talkin' more people that join would make it a good game to challenge with...keep us informed and thank you !!

Paul G 07-27-2006 05:11 PM

Ok, #2 is now scheduled!

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=34506

Let's see more people in this one!

I'm doing it again mainly because I'm a huge poker fan. But if we don't get better participation, it may be the last one.

shyeagle 07-27-2006 08:27 PM

poker

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul G
Ok, #2 is now scheduled!

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=34506

Let's see more people in this one!

I'm doing it again mainly because I'm a huge poker fan. But if we don't get better participation, it may be the last one.

sorry paul really wanted to play but it was day time here ! had to be at work and im not sure the difference between eastern standard ans pacific weast coast time as were about 18 hours a head of ca. glad you deceided to do it again

Kiiwedinong 07-27-2006 08:34 PM

Heck yeah a second chance to redeem myself. I was angry for not getting in the money after sitting down in front of the PC for 2.5 hours. I was happy though to make it to the final table and come out in 9th place.
But heck yeah I'm there for sure for the next one. Oh yeah and thanks for the points Paul...much appreciated. I'll try and let my buddies on here to come play again.

bunch 07-27-2006 11:04 PM

I had fun I won $11, I almost forgot to post... actually I thought I posted but all I did was come and read the posts... LOL... That's what you get sitting up all night playing poker and smoking. I know what I did do, I clicked on all the advertisements on this site, just to make it a little easier for Paul to hold these tourney's. I hope it helps... I loved playing last night... I didn't realize the competition I would have... tough crowd, that's for sure... I'm sure it's going to get tougher when we have more tourney's and more people joining up. I had a lot of fun chatting with you all at the tables... See you at the next one. :thumbsup:

Kiiwedinong 07-28-2006 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul G
Here's a screenshot of the final table!

I don't see my name on there Paul. GOsh!...LOL.

Hey congratulations bunch for your showing. Very impressive.

helen18 07-28-2006 07:52 AM

what is this poker free roll

hi not sure if im replying to the rite person but i see your holding a poker free roll does that mean you dont need to pay. and how do i go about joining in the free roll i have opend an account with Ultimatebet what do i need to do now? my user name on there is peter7 thanks :rolleyes:

Paul G 07-28-2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helen18
hi not sure if im replying to the rite person but i see your holding a poker free roll does that mean you dont need to pay. and how do i go about joining in the free roll i have opend an account with Ultimatebet what do i need to do now? my user name on there is peter7 thanks :rolleyes:

This account has been banned as was your other account.

bunch 07-29-2006 04:49 AM

Thanks ojibway tribe , for the kind comments... I think the reason why you were not in the final table shot was because I only suggested to everybody - that somebody should take a screenshot of the final table... that was when a couple of people were already gone....sorry :embaresse

And Paul was Helen banned from this site or the ultimate bet site... I think once your banned from a poker site you can never get back in... as for this site, I don't know what would get you banned.... :tapedshut
But have a great day everyone. :cheer:

Paul G 07-29-2006 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunch
Thanks ojibway tribe , for the kind comments... I think the reason why you were not in the final table shot was because I only suggested to everybody - that somebody should take a screenshot of the final table... that was when a couple of people were already gone....sorry :embaresse

And Paul was Helen banned from this site or the ultimate bet site... I think once your banned from a poker site you can never get back in... as for this site, I don't know what would get you banned.... :tapedshut
But have a great day everyone. :cheer:

Banned from here.

firesong 08-01-2006 01:59 AM

My UB name is firesong1 Sounds like a gas... :shades_sm

Paul G 08-01-2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by firesong
My UB name is firesong1 Sounds like a gas... :shades_sm

You're in!

vince_j 08-16-2006 07:47 PM

MomentousBet

Please add me as a player also. UltimateBet Username: MomentousBet