Register Groups Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Home - Go Back >   > News and Announcements PowWows.com Online Poker Tournament PowWows.com Online Poker Tournament

Reply LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2006, 06:47 AM   #141
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
shyeagle is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 280.00
Savings: 61.20
dang time difference

sorry missed the game because ofthe time difference here in south aus it was like 1pm here or somthing i was at work should have took a sicky lol! sounds like it was fun who won?
shyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 07:02 AM   #142
Pow Wow Visitor

Malakolsni is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yeah, that was fun. I've never spent $1500 in 15 minutes before lol.
I ended up last, place # 36. There should be a jumbo price here, like a lesson how to play poker, lol
Thanks for a new experiance and

Congratulations to the winners
Malakolsni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 08:23 AM   #143
Pow Wow Visitor

joejeter is an unknown quantity at this point
Nah, I've played chucky before. I know that he bets with crap in his hand and I was calling him.
joejeter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 08:25 AM   #144
Pow Wow Visitor

joejeter is an unknown quantity at this point
I enjoyed playing with everyone last night. Hopefully we can do it again soon.
joejeter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 10:01 AM   #145
Webmaster

Items PresentUser Name Style ChangeSteal PointsCake
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 9,449.19
So do you guys want to do it again?

I'm debating about whether to have another one. The participation was really low. Only 36 signed up, and 26 only showed up to play.

If I do it again, I would like to have 40-50 players at least.

Thoughts??
Paul G is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 12:55 PM   #146
Pow Wow Visitor

OTOE-MISSOURIA is an unknown quantity at this point
I enjoyed the game last night although I was one of the first to go out it was still a fun game! I play alot of online poker and a few live games here in my area but that was the first time I ever played on a all native table. I think thats what made it so entertaining! I've enjoyed this website for several years now but only recently submitted a post for viewing. I hope that you will continue to try new things that will bring unity and pleasure to our native people. Thanks again for the fun game last night!!
OTOE-MISSOURIA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 02:09 PM   #147
Pow Wow Visitor

ShininMoonlight is infamous around these parts
Now your talkin' more people that join would make it a good game to challenge with...keep us informed and thank you !!
ShininMoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 05:11 PM   #148
Webmaster

Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Paul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond reputePaul G has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, #2 is now scheduled!

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=34506

Let's see more people in this one!

I'm doing it again mainly because I'm a huge poker fan. But if we don't get better participation, it may be the last one.
Old 07-27-2006, 08:27 PM   #149
Junior Dancer

shyeagle is a jewel in the rough
Credits: 280.00
Savings: 61.20
poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G
Ok, #2 is now scheduled!

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=34506

Let's see more people in this one!

I'm doing it again mainly because I'm a huge poker fan. But if we don't get better participation, it may be the last one.
sorry paul really wanted to play but it was day time here ! had to be at work and im not sure the difference between eastern standard ans pacific weast coast time as were about 18 hours a head of ca. glad you deceided to do it again
shyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 08:34 PM   #150
Head Singing Judge

Kiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 390.00
Heck yeah a second chance to redeem myself. I was angry for not getting in the money after sitting down in front of the PC for 2.5 hours. I was happy though to make it to the final table and come out in 9th place.
But heck yeah I'm there for sure for the next one. Oh yeah and thanks for the points Paul...much appreciated. I'll try and let my buddies on here to come play again.
Kiiwedinong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2006, 11:04 PM   #151
Pow Wow Visitor

bunch has a spectacular aura about
I had fun I won $11, I almost forgot to post... actually I thought I posted but all I did was come and read the posts... LOL... That's what you get sitting up all night playing poker and smoking. I know what I did do, I clicked on all the advertisements on this site, just to make it a little easier for Paul to hold these tourney's. I hope it helps... I loved playing last night... I didn't realize the competition I would have... tough crowd, that's for sure... I'm sure it's going to get tougher when we have more tourney's and more people joining up. I had a lot of fun chatting with you all at the tables... See you at the next one.

Myspace
bunch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2006, 01:50 AM   #152
Head Singing Judge

Kiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond reputeKiiwedinong has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 390.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G
Here's a screenshot of the final table!

I don't see my name on there Paul. GOsh!...LOL.

Hey congratulations bunch for your showing. Very impressive.
Kiiwedinong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2006, 07:52 AM   #153
Banned

helen18 is an unknown quantity at this point
what is this poker free roll

hi not sure if im replying to the rite person but i see your holding a poker free roll does that mean you dont need to pay. and how do i go about joining in the free roll i have opend an account with Ultimatebet what do i need to do now? my user name on there is peter7 thanks
helen18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2006, 10:43 AM   #154
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen18
hi not sure if im replying to the rite person but i see your holding a poker free roll does that mean you dont need to pay. and how do i go about joining in the free roll i have opend an account with Ultimatebet what do i need to do now? my user name on there is peter7 thanks
This account has been banned as was your other account.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:49 AM   #155
Pow Wow Visitor

bunch has a spectacular aura about
Thanks ojibway tribe , for the kind comments... I think the reason why you were not in the final table shot was because I only suggested to everybody - that somebody should take a screenshot of the final table... that was when a couple of people were already gone....sorry

And Paul was Helen banned from this site or the ultimate bet site... I think once your banned from a poker site you can never get back in... as for this site, I don't know what would get you banned....
But have a great day everyone.

Myspace
bunch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2006, 12:27 PM   #156
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunch
Thanks ojibway tribe , for the kind comments... I think the reason why you were not in the final table shot was because I only suggested to everybody - that somebody should take a screenshot of the final table... that was when a couple of people were already gone....sorry

And Paul was Helen banned from this site or the ultimate bet site... I think once your banned from a poker site you can never get back in... as for this site, I don't know what would get you banned....
But have a great day everyone.
Banned from here.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:59 AM   #157
Pow Wow Visitor

firesong is an unknown quantity at this point
My UB name is firesong1 Sounds like a gas...
firesong is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2006, 09:55 AM   #158
Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesong
My UB name is firesong1 Sounds like a gas...
You're in!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:47 PM   #159
To'di'cheeni / Taa'ba'haa

vince_j has a spectacular aura about
MomentousBet

Please add me as a player also. UltimateBet Username: MomentousBet

Last tournament was fun.
vince_j is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook