View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 01:57 PM   #11
Privateer6
Like my new toy?

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Privateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond reputePrivateer6 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Update

After getting an email from a friend with some experience in tanning and seeing how well my oldest listened to instruction when salting the hide, he didn't, I found a tannery that is in NC to do the pelt. drove down there this morning to talk to the guy and he showed me the process with hides in production and the finished product. I now got 6-8 weeks of listening to some Ponca songs and working on my gourd stitch, if the new arrival lets me when he shows up.

P.6
Privateer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook