View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:42 AM   #2
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
The Elders aren't listened to because it isn't "scientific" when they say that the herd has moved. Common sense and signs from nature have been replaced by alogorythms and data.

I have gopher tortises all over the front of the property. If it's going to rain, they start digging out their dens. If it's going to pour and storm, they will really start to excavate and the dirt in front of the den entrances is a lot higher than just for rain. I don't need (but I do listen to) the local weatherman to tell me what's up. People have lost the ability to listen to the sounds of nature.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook