View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 01:07 AM   #6
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernumber2016 View Post
Eventually I'd like to create a Native American television network (kind of like how blacks have BET and Oprah has OWN) because there are a lot of great, talented Native american actors and actresses and comedians with great show ideas and films and sitcoms and they should be broadcasted mainstream just like films and shows by those of other races and that would then shine the light on the positive side of Native Americans as well, instead of just showing Native Americans as victims. I basically want to be like the - Tyler Perry of and for Native Americans but as I said, I'm sure his comments meant well, just the way he said it was really harsh because my intentions are good.
Red Nation Television Network has beat you to it, sorry.

In your first post, you say you have been following the ways of your NA heritage. If you don't mind my asking, who is teaching you these ways? Cherokee elders?

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook