View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 10:31 AM   #1
Heat Miser J
HIGH ROLLER

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Heat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond reputeHeat Miser J has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Another Haircut Joke

A man walks into a barbershop and sits down in the barber's chair.

The barber asks "How'd you like your hair cut?"

The man replies "Cut it too short on top, leave it too long in the back, make the sides uneven, leave one sideburn longer than the other, and make my hairline in the back crooked."

The barber looks at the man a little strange and says "Sir I can't do that."

The man looks back up at the barber and says "Dont tell me that sh!t, you did it last time."
Heat Miser J is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook