View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 11:21 AM   #20
Wojapi4Me
Kili!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Wojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond reputeWojapi4Me has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I've danced twice to a group known as Young Guns - with drums having the same names these days I'm not sure if this is you or not - but those guys sounded good and were a solid drum.

I think you guys are getting heat here because no one likes a braggard. A better tack would have been to come on here and start a thread thanking the committee for the pow wow, congratulating the other drums on their placings, and thanking everyone for giving you guys a chance to sing at their gathering.

The exposure you guys seek will be far better if you take the humble road rather than the one lined with self-promotion.

The Porcupine Singers dominated drum contests in the 1970s and 80s with no self-promotion; just a humble nature and lots of kick-azz singing.