View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 11:57 AM   #915
CanteLake
Luv 2 craft for others!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond reputeCanteLake has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I a m so very glad to see this thread. I feel blessed to have found it when I did. My whole family needs many prayers I just got news last night that my younger brother that has a wife and daughter aged 7 is being sent to Kuait February 16th and if they are still needing more army men they will be switching him from his naval jet mechanic position to the Army. So any prayers would be greatly appreciated. I am now thinking of making a dance shawl similar to mine I use for the veterans dance, for his daughter to honor her father.
Thank you so very much for the prayers.
CanteLake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook